剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
-不 我不能 -行了 我们在大自然中 来吧
-No, I can't. -Come on, we're in nature. Come on.
嘿 不管是什么事
Hey. Whatever it is,
-肯定可以等下再看… -真的等不了
-I'm sure it can wait-- -It actually can't.
她们不是你的朋友 是我的朋友
These aren't your friends, they're my friends.
对不起 不过你不懂你在说什么
I'm sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about.
好吧 我也有朋友 你知道
Okay. I have friends too, you know.
-根本不是一回事 -是 不过我记得那时候是什么样
-It's not the same thing at all. -Yeah, but I remember what it was like.
那时候肯定跟现在不一样
I'm sure it was different then.
肯定不一样 不过我敢说也差不多
I'm sure it was, but I bet it's also kind of the same.
比如我知道女孩们是怎样的
Like I know how girls can be.
-真的 -对
-Oh, really? -Yeah.
好吧 女孩们是怎样的
Okay. How can girls be?
很刻薄 知道吗 特别是对其他女生
Really mean, you know? Especially to each other.
随便吧
Whatever.
女儿 如果你感觉被孤立之类的
Mija, if you ever feel, like, left out or something,
你知道我总是在你身边 对吗
you know I'm always here, right?
我永远都在
I'm always gonna be here.
你知道吗 永远 我不会离开
You know? Always. I'm not going anywhere.
妈妈给你说了阿德里亚娜的事 她为什么告诉你 她真蠢
Did Mom tell you about Adriana? Why did she tell you? She's so stupid.
嘿 你不能这么说你妈妈 明白吗
Hey. You do not call your mother that. Do you understand me?
好了 够了 把手♥机♥给我
Okay. That's enough. Give me the phone.
-不 爸爸 我得处理这个 -不行 我好言好语问你了
-No. Dad, I have to do this. -Yeah. I've asked you nicely.
-不 你不需要 把手♥机♥给我 -不
-No, you don't. Give me the phone. -No.
-我等下会还给你 -放手
-I'll give it back to you after. -Let go.
把手♥机♥给我
Just give me the phone.
女儿 手♥机♥是我付的钱 所以把该死的手♥机♥给我
Mija, I pay for this phone so give me the damn phone.
你♥他♥妈♥的放开我
Get your fucking hands off of me!
听我说 这些都不重要 明白吗 这不重要
Listen to me. None of this matters, okay? It doesn't matter.
你以为这很重要 因为你总是低头看手♥机♥ 知道吗
You think it does because your head is buried in it all the time, okay?
你一天不要看它 会感觉好得多
Don't look at it for a day, and you're gonna feel so much better.
相信我
Trust me.
你太老了
You're so old.
我只是有一个愿景 并尝试实现它
All I did was have a vision. And I tried to achieve that vision.
并且我试图在这个过程中传播爱
And I tried to spread love doing it.
我爱你们 真的
I love you guys. I really do.
好吧
Okay.
再见
Bye.
好 你明白我的意思了吗
Okay. So you see what I'm talking about?
可是她有些地方绝对是在假装
She was totally faking it at some point, though.
-你完全不明白我的意思 -不 不过接近中间的时候
-You're missing the whole point. -No, but towards the middle.
你感觉到了吗 她抽鼻子抽得太过了
Didn't you feel that? Like she was sniffling too hard?
-爸爸 听我说 -什么呀
-Dad, listen to me. -What?
这个视频发布以后
After this video dropped,
-她失去了七万五千名订阅者 -对
-she lost 75,000 subscribers. -Right.
而且她并不能到中国的工厂去
And it's not like she could be in China in the factory
确保一切都很安全 口红里面没有汞
to make sure it's all safe and there's no mercury in the lipsticks.
所以严格来讲 这并不是她的错
So technically, it's not really on her.
可是所有人都弄得好像她是问题所在
But everyone's making it seem like she's a problem,
而他们根本不知道她多么努力地工作
and they don't even know how hard she works.
-你知道她多努力吗 -是啊
-Do you know how hard she works? -Yeah.
她早上6点半起床 花两个小时做头发和化妆
She gets up at 6:30 a.m., takes two hours for her hair and makeup.
然后她自己拍摄、剪辑整个片子
And then she shoots and edits the whole thing herself.
所以这不公平 就因为出了一点小问题
So it's not really fair just because one little thing goes wrong,
整个社群都攻击她
the whole community turns on her.
那不是一点小问题 她卖♥♥了有毒的化妆品 对吗
Well, it's not one little thing. She sold poison makeup, right?
那是…很危险的 我觉得应当被谴责
That's-- That's super dangerous. You should be getting called out, I feel.
-天啊 你是认真的吗 -是啊
-Oh, my God. Are you serious? -Yeah.
你知道有多少人在落难的时候 得到过她的支持吗
Do you know how many people she supported when they were down,
可是现在她落难了 没人愿意支持她
but when she's down, no one wants to support her?
-好了 你不用这个样子 -什么样子
-Okay, you don't have to get like that. -Like what?
不用这么激动 亲爱的 那只不过是我的看法
So emotional, honey. It's just my opinion.
-你总是这么做 -做什么
-You always do this. -Do what?
-让我觉得喜欢某样东西很愚蠢 -不是的
-Make me feel stupid for liking things. -Come on.
-我没想那么做 -算了吧
-That's not what I was trying to do. -Just forget it.
好吧
All right.
那我们今晚就到此为止吧
How about we just call it a night?
-去睡觉吧 -好吧
-Get some sleep. -Fine.
来吧
Come on.
我想看一会电视 我不困
I'm just gonna watch TV. I'm not tired.
来吧 已经过了你的睡觉时间了 走吧
Come on. It's already past your bedtime. Let's go.
-我的睡觉时间 -很晚了 随便你怎么说 走吧
-My bedtime? -It's late. Whatever. Let's go.
-今天是周六 -孩子 我已经很迁就你了
-It's a Saturday. -Dude, I've already been cool.
你妈妈绝对不会让你这么晚还不睡
Your mom would never let you stay up this late.
-你别把这事跟她扯上关系 -我没有 你站起来行吗 拜托
-Don't make this about her. -I'm not. Can you just get up, please?
-不 -我不想跟你纠缠
-No. -I am not doing this with you.
请快点起来 我累了 快起来
Please get up. I'm tired. Please get up.
我不会让你在沙发上睡的 知道吗 这不行 拜托 谢谢
I'm not gonna let you stay on the couch, okay? It's not right. Please. Thank you.
天啊 为什么非得这么难搞呢
God. Why does it have to be so hard?
对…嘿
Yeah, of-- Hey.
完全没问题 谁在乎
It's totally fine. Who cares?
你看 我们只要把它翻个面
Look. We'll just flip one of these.
看见了吗 我是说…
You see? I mean,
-那是一块比萨饼的污渍 -我才不在乎呢
-that's a pizza stain right there-- -I really don't care.
听着 我知道你不喜欢 跟我谈生理方面的事
Look, I know you don't like to talk about bodily stuff with me.
-爸爸 -可是月经事故是很正常的
-Dad. -But period accidents are super normal.
别说了
Just stop talking.
我在高中约会的一个女生经常发生
This girl I dated in high school had 'em all the time.
闭嘴 你闭嘴行吗
Shut up! Just shut up, okay?
我这个周末根本不想来 是妈妈非要让我来的
I didn't even wanna be here this weekend. Mom made me come.
好吧
All right,
如果你在妈妈家 会怎么做
what would you be doing at Mom's differently?
我会睡在我自己的床上 用妈妈的加热垫
I would be in my own bed and use Mom's heating pad.
我们没有加热垫 不过我们可以自己做
We don't have a heating pad, but we can just make our own.
-天啊 -别…我有办法
-Oh, God. -No, no, no. I got this.
你等着
Just stay there.
等一下
One second.
(洛杉矶 道奇体育场)
嘿 我把毛巾加热了 就跟加热垫一样
Hey. I heated up a towel. It's just like a heating pad.
我不要
I don't want it.
它的作用是一样的 我保证
It'll work just the same, I promise.
-不会一样的 -你还没试过呢
-It's not gonna work the same. -You haven't even tried it.
你能不能走开
Can you please just go away?
我还能为你做点什么
Is there anything else I can do for you?
好吧
Okay.
(给佳比)
-你还好吗 -没什么 只是痛经
-Are you okay? -Yeah, just cramps.
-这些人会有加热垫 -当然没有
-These guys have a heating pad? -No, of course not.
你知道吗 我有一个对我有效的办法
You know what? I have something that works for me.
如果你愿意 我给你演示一下
I can show you if you want.
真的
Really?
那是你的房♥间吗
Is that your room?
是我爸的房♥间 不过我来的时候就睡这里
Well, it's my dad's room, but I just use it when I'm here.
他睡沙发
You know, he sleeps on the couch.
只是别看墙上那些愚蠢的东西
Just don't look at the stupid stuff on the walls.
你会感觉到 这能减轻压力
You'll see. This will relieve the pressure.
天啊 我已经能感觉到了
Oh, my gosh. I already feel it.
很好
Good.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Oh. Hello.
我不想打断你们 你请便吧
I didn't mean to interrupt. You're good.
-爸爸 这是卡罗琳 -嗨 卡罗琳 我叫维克多
-Dad, this is Caroline. -Hi, Caroline. I'm Victor.
嗨 我的朋友是…
Hi. I'm friends with...
天啊
Oh, my God.
乔希
Josh?
对
Yeah.
我总是忘记他的名字 没什么
I forget his name all the time. It's okay.
我在卫生间的时候她进来了
She came into the bathroom when I in was there.
可是她想给我演示 她在学舞蹈的时候学到的这个方法
But she wanted to show me this thing that she learned in dance,
这其实对痛经很有帮助
and it's actually really helping with the cramps.
他想让我用热毛巾 因为他没有加热垫
He wanted me to use a hot towel 'cause he doesn't have a heating pad.
我也用过 挺管用的
Well, I've done that, and it works.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表