剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
“在我父的家里有许多住处
"My Father's house has many rooms.
若是没有
If that were not so,
我怎么会告诉你们说 我去是要为你们预备地方呢
would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
我若去为你们预备了地方
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
就必再来接你们到我那里去
I will come back and take you to be with me…
我在哪里 叫你们也在哪里”
so you also may be where I am."
“你们心里不要忧愁”
"Do not let your hearts be troubled."
-没有人来 -没有
-No one came. -No.
我以为会有更多的人来
I thought more people would come.
人们喜欢他 是吗
People loved him, didn't they?
是 当然 是因为航♥班♥之类的事情 就…
Yeah. No, of course. It's the flight and everything. Just--
准备了够100人吃的食物
Got food for fucking hundred people.
我敢肯定会全吃完的 早晚的事
I'm sure it'll all get eaten at some point.
是 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我知道他不在了 可感觉他还在这里
I know that he's gone, but it feels like he's here.
就好像说 他此刻怎么会不在这里
Like, why wouldn't he be here right now?
可是就是不在 我一直在找他
But no, I keep looking for him.
有道理
That makes sense.
他最后一个晚上…快乐吗
Was his last night… happy?
当然
Sure.
在晚上最后的时候 就在…
At the end of the night, after…
-在打架之后 你是问这个吗 -是 对 打架
-After the fight. That's what you mean? -Right, the fight.
可是完了之后 我们去吃东西
But after that, we got some food,
他在说笑话 他…
and he was making jokes, and he--
他的确看上去很快乐
He really did seem happy.
可是在派对上 他快乐吗 他在享受生活吗
But at the party, was he happy? Was he enjoying his life?
是的
Yes.
他在派对上 跟谁说过话
Who did he talk to at the party?
-他打中了几拳吧 -是的
-He landed some punches though? -Yes, he did.
-然后他倒在地上撞到了头 -对
-And he fell down and hit his head? -Right.
-他在地上躺了多久 -亲爱的
-How long was he on the ground? -Honey.
没有多久 他立刻就站起来了
It wasn't that long. He got right back up.
-他看起来没有什么不同 -没有
-And he didn't seem any different? -No.
他的瞳孔看起来有区别吗
Did his pupils look different?
-我没注意到 -别问了
-I didn't notice. -Stop.
-我只想理解到底发生了什么 -我想我们无法理解
-I just wanna understand what happened. -I don't think we can understand.
(维克多:你还好吗 )
我不知道他还会活多久
And I don't know how much longer he's gonna be alive.
也许我们应该去拜访一下
Maybe we should come over.
当时父母在场
Parents were there.
(不好)
牠跟他们一起坐着看电视
He was sitting with them watching TV.
他告诉我他想去参加 一个托尼罗宾斯的研讨会
He told me that he wanted to go to a Tony Robbins seminar
等他搬到加州以后
once he moved to California.
-是吗 -是
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
不知他最终有没有参加 托尼罗宾斯的研讨会
Wonder if he ever made it to a Tony Robbins seminar.
不知道 他没提起过
I don't know. He never mentioned it.
对 我想他要是去了一定会提起的
Right. I guess he would have if he did.
对 托尼罗宾斯 人们经常提起托尼罗宾斯
Yeah, I guess. Tony Robbins people bring up Tony Robbins a lot.
他一直想去参加托尼罗宾斯的研讨会 现在…他永远不会去了
He always wanted to go to Tony Robbins, and… now he never will.
托尼罗宾斯非常高大
Tony Robbins is a very large man.
我知道
I know.
我看得出有你这个朋友他很幸运
I can tell he was really lucky to have you as a friend.
-那么你多久… -对不起 我…
-So, how long have you-- -I'm sorry. I just…
当然…
Sure. Sure.
真抱歉
So sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
这有些尴尬
This is weird.
是
Yeah.
我不想再进去
I don't wanna go back in there.
我也不想
Me neither.
我会很想念他
I'm really gonna miss him.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
他是我唯一有认证账号♥的朋友
He was my only verified friend.
在里面的时候你在回避我吗
Were you avoiding me in there?
我只是不知道你想不想跟我说话
I just didn't know if you'd wanna talk.
我觉得是你不知道是否想说话 而拿我当借口
I think you didn't know if you wanted to talk and you're putting that on me.
好吧 对不起
Okay, sorry.
没关系 其实我很抱歉 我不必…我…
It's fine. Actually, I'm sorry. I don't need to be-- I--
-天啊 -没关系
-God. -It's okay.
不 今天简直糟透了
No. Today is a really fucked-up day.
确实
It is.
-他到底是怎么死的 -他撞到了头
-How did he really die? -He hit his head.
-你真的认为是这样的吗 -你这话是什么意思
-You really think that's what happened? -What do you mean?
你不认为他是自杀吗
You don't think he killed himself?
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我不知道 对不起 只是这件事太多偶然了
I don't know. I'm sorry. It's just so random.
怎么会这么巧
What are the odds?
-不 那种头部受伤是会导致死亡的 -不
-No, that kind of head trauma, it happens. -No.
我说的是整件事情
I'm talking about the whole thing.
他和我在高中连朋友都不是
He and I weren't even friends in high school,
然后我们碰巧同时搬到了洛杉矶
then we both happened to move to LA at the same time.
他碰巧认识了你
He happens to meet you out there.
然后他介绍我们认识 我们成了我们之前的那种关系
Then he introduces the two of us and we become whatever it was that we were.
这都是因为什么 因为他吗 达克斯彼得森
And all because of what? Him? Dax Peterson?
一起上代数二那门课
From Algebra 2?
而现在我来参加他的葬礼
And now, I'm at his funeral?
真是活见鬼
What the fuck?
这一定有某种意义 这不可能是偶然
That has gotta mean something. That cannot just be random.
不 我觉得是偶然
No, I think it is.
对
Right.
-太阳出来了 -谢天谢地
-Sun came out. -Thank God.
-你在看什么 -没什么
-What are you looking at? -Nothing.
你到底在看什么
Yeah, what are you looking at?
你平时不会把头发扎起来
You don't usually wear your hair up.
不会 那样好吗
No. Was it a good thing?
只是我的观察
It's just an observation.
教书进行得怎么样
How's teaching?
挺好的
It's good.
-然后呢 -什么
-And? -What?
-我是说 我… -你为什么这样问
-I mean, I-- -Why do you ask?
因为我想问你 我感兴趣
Because I'm asking. I'm interested.
好吧
Okay.
说实话 我很喜欢
I mean, honestly, I love it.
有时候很让人沮丧 不过我每天早上醒来
It's frustrating sometimes, but I wake up every day,
知道我在做什么、我为什么做
and I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.
那种感觉挺好的
It feels good.
哇 那太好了 我很高兴听你这么说
Wow, that's great. I'm really happy to hear that.
-真的 -是的
-You are? -Yeah.
-你为什么非要这么说 -说什么
-Why did you have to say that? -What?
让我听起来像是一个坏人
That makes me sound like a horrible person.
-我没那个意思 -乔希
-I didn't mean it-- -Josh,
我当然替你高兴 我希望你快乐
of course I'm happy for you. I want you to be happy.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你今晚飞回去吗 -是的 10点的航♥班♥
-Are you flying back tonight? -Yeah, on the 10:00.
-好巧 我知道那趟航♥班♥ -是 你呢
-Fun, I know that flight. -Yeah, how about you?
我明天飞
No, tomorrow.
我想既然来了 我应该去看看我爸妈
I figured I'm here. I should see my parents.
说到他们 我该走了
Speaking of, I should go.
我答应妈妈顺路给她买♥♥些东西
I said I'd pick some stuff up for my mom.
好吧 替我问好
Okay. Say hi for me.
如果你不忙 你可以来
If you're not busy, you could come.
我想我应该去机场了 看看有没有早一点的航♥班♥
I think I should just go to the airport. See if there's an earlier flight.
没有
There isn't.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
说实话 过去这一年真的压力挺大的
Honestly, this past year has been really intense.
科斯莫 有四次差点死了
Cosmo, like, almost died four times,
每一次 她都会让它动手术
and each time she makes him get another surgery,
然后它就又活了
and then he's alive again.
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表