剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表
是吗 好吧 什么老师 私人课程吗
Oh, right. Okay. Like what? Like private lessons?
我在西范奈斯小学教五年级
I teach fifth grade. Van Nuys West Elementary.
等等 你在…学校教书
Wait, you're-- you're teaching at a school?
是 现在是在Zoom上课 不过是的
Yep. I mean, now it's on Zoom, but yep.
-那不是需要资格证书吗 -我读了个教师学位
-Don't you need credentials? -I got a teaching degree.
天啊
Jesus.
那工作怎么样
And, like, how's it all going?
我很喜欢
I love it.
那太好了 说实话 我真为你骄傲
Well, that is great. Honestly, I'm so fucking proud of you.
你让我今天太开心了 你让我今年都太开心了
Like, you just made my day. You just made my goddamn year.
你…找到了喜欢做的事情 而且你正在做
You-- You found something you love doing and you're doing it.
还有什么比这更好的 而且你在教书 你在帮助孩子们
What else is there? And you're teaching. You're helping kids.
我光是站在你旁边就觉得自己是个好人了
I feel like a good person just being next to you.
我现在想打电♥话♥给每个认识的人 告诉他们我儿子是名老师
I wanna call everyone I know right now and tell them my son's a teacher.
好吧
Okay.
无论如何 我觉得你现在的工作很棒
Anyway, I think it's great what you're doing.
-我真的这么想 -谢谢
-I really do. -Well, thanks.
那你在做什么
So what are you up to?
我 你知道
Me? Oh, you know.
我…实际上我最近读了很多书
I'm-- I've been reading a lot, as a matter of fact.
关掉电视 打开一本书
You know, just leaving the TV off, opening a book.
-你读过《罪与罚》吗 -没有
-You ever read Crime and Punishment? -No.
特别棒 非常有俄♥国♥风
It's incredible. Like, very Russian.
讲的是一个人杀死了一名老妇
It's about this guy who kills this old lady,
不是为了钱或其他
and not for money or anything.
他没有任何杀死她的实际理由
He doesn't have any practical reason for killing her.
但重点是 你能理解他为什么那么做
But the thing is, you understand why he did it.
他变得越来越疯狂 可是你能理解他
He's losing his mind but, you know, you can relate because
-因为他没有任何说话的对象 -我们这是在干嘛
-he doesn't have anybody to talk to-- -What are we doing?
干嘛…我在说话 我们又有机会交谈了
What-- Well, I'm talking. We're getting to talk again.
-可是我们的谈话没有内容 -好吧 你想谈什么
-But we're not talking about anything. -Okay. What you wanna talk about?
这样吧 我们干嘛不…
You know what? Why don't we--
-我回去了 -贝丝还好吗
-I'll just turn back. -How's Beth?
-她的孩子们呢 -他们很好
-How are the kids? -They're fine.
-我不经常见到他们 -比我常见到
-You know, I don't see them that often. -Well, more often than me.
我还没见过小的 萨拉 那是她的名字 对吗
I mean, I haven't even met the young one. Sara, that's her name, right?
-是 -我相信这是不言而喻的
-Yeah. -Well, I'm sure I don't need to tell you.
这让我真的很心痛
It causes me a lot of genuine pain
我有一个孙女 却不允许我见她
to have a granddaughter and not be allowed to see her.
你知道是为了什么吗 因为坦白说 我很困惑
Any idea what that's about? 'Cause frankly, I'm confused.
你妹妹总是反应过度
I mean, your sister's always overreacted to things,
可这件事要严重得多
but this is another order of magnitude.
我去游乐场的时候迟到了几次 突然…
I show up late a couple of times to the playground and all of a sudden--
不是因为你迟到 你当时吸高了 还把大卫掉在地上
It wasn't that you were late. You were high. And you dropped David.
-对不起 那天我没吸高 -我在现场
-Excuse me. I was not high on that day. -I was there.
-我知道你见过我吸高了的时候 -那天你绝对吸高了
-I know you've seen me high. -You were 100% high that day.
-你没听我说 -我没听你说什么
-You're not listening. -What am I not listening to?
我在试图救另外一个摔下来的孩子
I was trying to save that other kid from falling.
我不知道你记不记得 因为你显然选择
I don't know if you remember, because you've obviously chosen
把这件事说成是我搞砸了
to make this a story about how I'm a fuck-up.
可是有另外一个孩子在爬上那个东西 随便它叫什么
But there was another kid climbing up on that thing, whatever they call it,
家长根本不知道在哪 大概是在打电♥话♥之类的
and the parents were nowhere to be found. Probably on their phones or something.
旁边只有我 那孩子眼看就要掉下来了 知道吗
And I was the only one around. And that kid started to fall, right?
我就用一只手接了他一下
And I managed to get one of my hands under him.
如果我没那么做 那孩子大概会摔断脖子
If I hadn't done that, that kid probably would've broken his neck.
是的 我确实一只手离开了大卫
And yes, I did have to take one of my hands off of David.
是的 他的确滑到了地上 平躺在地上
And yes, he did slip down onto the ground, you know, flat onto his back.
根本没受伤 只是吓到了
No injury at all, just scared him.
但显然这件事情的结论是 我是某种威胁
But apparently, the lesson is I'm some kind of menace.
这不是我的决定
It's not my decision.
我感谢你的支持
Well, I appreciate your support.
再说 谁喜欢大卫 他从来都是个小混♥蛋♥
Anyway, who cares about David? He's always been a little shit.
萨拉是什么样的
What's Sara like?
她跟大卫完全不一样 是个很好的孩子
She's totally different than David. She's wonderful.
感谢主
Praise the Lord.
那给我讲讲她
So tell me about her.
-她现在几岁了 -五岁
-How old is she now? -She's five.
天啊
Oh, God.
她…
She...
她喜欢特别安静的声音
She likes really quiet sounds.
比如我们会坐在后院里
Like we'll... we'll just sit in the backyard together
如果只有我们两个人的话
if we ever get time alone,
我们就会听风或者猫头鹰叫声之类的
and we just listen to, you know, the wind, or an owl or whatever.
然后我们就告诉对方我们听到了什么
And we tell each other what we hear.
我们就努力用特别安静的声音说话 比如看谁的耳语声最小
And we try to talk in really quiet voices. Like we see who can whisper most quietly.
-诸如此类 -当然
-And it's sort of this thing. -Well, sure.
-那是我们以前经常做的事 -什么事
-That's what we used to do. -What's what we used to do?
看谁的耳语声最小 那是我们的游戏之一
Who can whisper most quietly. That was one of our games.
-不 那不是 -是 就是
-No, it wasn't. -Yes, it was.
-你在开玩笑吗 你不记得了 -不记得
-You kidding me? You don't remember? -No.
你那时很小 跟她一个年龄
Well, you were very young. The same age as her.
她大概也不会记得跟你玩过那个游戏
She probably won't remember doing it with you either
-等她长大了 -我认为她会记得
-when she gets older. -I think she will.
这不公平 这太不合理了
You know, this is unfair. This is insanity.
在你小的时候 你和我绝对也有玩过
I mean, you and me, absolutely, when you were a little boy,
我们经常互相耳语
we used to whisper back and forth.
-谁的声音更小就赢了游戏 -对不起 我就是不记得
-Whoever was quieter would win the game. -Sorry. I just don't remember that.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
这让我心碎
I'm heartbroken.
你大概不记得好多我们一起做过的事
You probably don't remember a lot of things we did together.
你记不记得 我在吟唱诗人俱乐部演出的那晚
You remember the night I played the Troubadour?
你经常提起
You bring it up a lot.
不 不是听我说 你那晚在现场
No, not from me talking about it. You were there.
-是 我知道 我见过照片 -不是从照片看到 你记不记得
-Yeah, I know. I've seen the photo. -Not from the photo. Do you remember it?
也许吧 很难说 我年龄太小
Maybe. It's hard to tell. I was young.
你当时很想去 这你记得吗
Well, you really wanted to go. You remember that?
我已经准备好出门了 你很想跟我去
I was getting ready to walk out the door, and you really wanted to come with me.
我对露丝说 “我想让儿子看我在俱乐部演出”
And I said to Ruth, "I want my son to see me play the Troubadour."
她说你太小 你已经准备要睡了 我说…
And she said you were too young. You were already in bed. And I said...
“好吧 我不会为这件事争吵
"Okay, I'm not gonna argue about this.
这是我艺术生涯最伟大的一夜
This is the greatest night of my artistic life.
我不会坐在这里跟人争吵”
I'm not gonna sit here and have an argument."
所以我走了出去 坐进车里
So, I walked out the door. I got in the car.
绕着街区转了一圈 好让她听到我开走了
I drove around the block so that she could hear me drive off.
然后我下了车 走回房♥子
I got out of the car. I walked back to the house.
从你的卧室窗户爬进去 把你带了出来
I climbed in your bedroom window and I got you out.
所以在那张照片里你穿着睡衣 因为是我偷偷把你带出去的
And that's why you were in pajamas in that photo, 'cause I snuck you out.
对吗 我们一起开着车
Right? And we rode in the car together,
只有你和我 穿过冷水峡谷到了好莱坞
just you and me, over Coldwater Canyon into Hollywood.
你不记得吗
You don't remember that?
-我也许记得 -拜托 试试看
-I might. -Come on, try.
很难说 我也许记得
It's hard to say. Yeah, I might remember it.
那是我人生最棒的时刻 我不夸张 真的是
It was the greatest moment of my life. I'm not exaggerating. It really was.
开车去吟唱诗人俱乐部 你坐在我旁边
Driving to the Troubadour with you riding shotgun.
直到今天我依然珍爱那个时刻 因为…
That was the moment that I still cherish to this day because,
那场表演本身…不是说它令人失望
I mean, then, you know, the show itself-- It's not that it was disappointing.
只是那不是什么值得吹嘘的事
It just wasn't anything to write home about, you know.
人没坐满 是个星期二的晚上
The place wasn't full. It was a Tuesday night.
观众是一帮时髦的混♥蛋♥
The crowd was a bunch of, you know, trendy pricks,
都自以为是了不起的摇滚乐迷
all thought they were too badass rock and roll
看不起正儿八经的创作歌♥曲
to appreciate a set of proper songwriting.
除非你有一对马歇尔音箱和一个哇哇踏板
I mean, unless you had a pair of fucking Marshall Stacks and a wah-wah pedal
和一个愚蠢的名字 比如劈砍或喷烟
and some stupid name like Slash or Puff,
或那些梦想成为齐柏林的 长发金属乐队队名 否则没人对你感兴趣
or whatever all those Zeppelin-wannabe hair bands had, no one was interested.
这就是我被遗忘的音乐生涯故事
And there you have the story of my godforsaken career.
然而你…
But you...
你很开心
You were having a blast.
你就站在舞台边上
You were right there on the side of the stage,
因为吟唱诗人俱乐部没有后台
'cause there's no backstage at the Troubadour.
所以我能看见你 对吧
So I could see you, right?
剧集 | 科曼先生(2021) | 导航列表