剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
Scratchies are for good boys!
如果你和猩蛇再像这样打架
And if you and Orangusnake keep fighting like this,
你就要永远留在医院里了
you're going to end up in the hospital.
你为什么不放松一下
Why don't you just relax
和你最好的朋友们吃些切达狗爪饼干
and eat some cheddar paws with your best pals?
我没想到你们会...
Aww,y'all shouldn't ha...
-这都空了 -你受伤的时候
- This is empty. - Just like my heart
我的心也空空的
when you injure yourself.
你们送礼物太客气了
Oh, y'all shouldn't have.
是的
Yeah.
打开吧
Open it.
你们真的太客气了
Y'all really shouldn't have.
你们为什么不给我带件武器
Why didn't you bring me any weapons?!
因为这里是医院
Because this is a hospital,
而且我是个好孩子
and I'm a good boy.
还有 现在是休战时间
Besides, it's timesies!
我相信猩蛇什么都不会做的
I'm sure Orangusnakey won't try nothin'!
没错 我是个好人
Mm-hmm. I'm a good boy.
猫猫
Mao Mao?
我也是 一个好人
I'm...A good boy.
我觉得这可能是他们的关系里的
You know, I really feel like this could be a turning point
一个转折点
in their relationship.
我要把你的头砍下来
I am gonna pop your pretty little head off!
我要用我的病床撞死你
And I'm gonna run you over with my hospital bed!
别炫技了 蠢蛋
Oh, quit showing off, jerk!
你 开车
You -- drive!
这个神奇的食物机器是什么
What is this magical food machine?
这是我见过最漂亮的东西
It's the most beautiful thing I ever saw over here!
你们知道如果你们不经常伤害别人
You know y'all could live like this, like, all the time
你们可以一直这样生活的对吧
if you didn't go around hurting people, right?
闭嘴 真烦
Pssh! Tsk-tsk, boy.
我就是要伤害别人 拜托
You know I gots to hurt people. Come on.
我说的对吗 回旋鼠
Ain't that right, Ratarang?
罗摩鹿
Ratarang?
恭喜你有了新...随便了
Congratulations on your brand-new...whatever this is.
妈妈
Mama!
我要像打碎一颗蛋一样打你
I'm gonna crack you like an egg!
我要把你一分为二
I'm gonna snap you in two!
我需要更多的石膏
I gotta get more casts!
我的骨头
My bones!
终于只剩我和你了 朋友
Finally, it's just you and me, baby!
-没有医生 -没有小弟
- No doctors. - No underlings.
没有...
No...
完美着陆
Stuck the landing.
没有副手
No deputies.
看起来你不是唯一一个完美着陆的
Looks like you're not the only sticky one.
我要弄死你 猩蛇
I'm gonna hurt you, Orangusnake.
我要弄死你
I'm gonna hurt you,
这次不是开玩笑的 明白吗
and not in the funny way, you understand me?
这次可没有回头路了 朋友
Hey, no coming back for this one, baby!
他们会扒掉你的...等等
They're gonna have to peel you off of the -- Wait.
这是什么 这是什么
What is this? What is this?
这是我这个月第三份工作
Well, it's the third job I've had in a month
希望这次不会丢了饭碗
What? I hope I don't lose this one
可能我应该多留意一点 但是
And I should probably be paying attention, but...
救我们出去 救命
Get us out of here! Help!
"因为我是小不点猪"
"'Cause I am Slim Pigguns"
过来打我 懦夫
Get over here and fight me, you coward!
我会来的 我这么做的时候
Oh, I'm coming for you, and when I do,
小鬼 你就会...
hoo-hoo-hoo, boy, you're gonna --
我等亲手毁了你的那天
I've waited so long to finally destroy you
等了太久了 等等
with my own two -- Wait.
为什么我的手动不了了
W-Why are my hands numb?
有点不妙
Oh, that's not good.
等等 你刚刚说了什么
Wait. What did you just say?
我的手没有知觉了
I can't feel my hands!
不是 之前那句
No, before that!
"我等毁了你的那天等了太久"
"I've waited so long to destroy you"?
没错
Of course.
如果我们继续打 水泥会弄死我们两个
If we keep fighting, the cement will destroy us both.
那我就永远没有机会
And I'll never have the opportunity
亲手了结你了 用我的双手
to end you with my own...two hands.
这能再让我缓一段时间
There, that should buy me some time.
时间 没错
Time -- that's it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
快停下
Stop that!
你 你是不是让自己全身骨折了
Did -- Did you just break your own bones?
就为了自救
Just to save yourself?
不 猩蛇
No, Orangusnake.
我做这些是为了救你
I did it to save you.
"因为我..."
"'Cause I'm --
如果我能出去
When I get out of here --
我一定会回来的
I'll be back!
什么
What?!
是你救了我
You saved me?
但我是坏人
But I'm the bad guy.
你到底是什么样的英雄
What kind of a hero are you?
我是想救你的那种英雄
I'm the kind of hero who wants to save you
这样之后我才能
so I can fight you later...
在对的时间和地点打败你
at the right time and place.
不要啊
Ugh! No!
有人能把我推得离他远点吗
Just...somebody wheel me away from him.
恶心 等下我要洗个澡
Disgusting! I need a shower after that.
你愿不愿意
Now what do you say
把我带回那个医院
you take me back to that hospital?
我到处都痛
I'm in a lot of pain.
他们不允许你回去
You're not allowed back there.
别担心 我看到了医生怎么做的
Uh, don't worry. I think I saw what the doctor was doing.
按住他 阿多拉蝠
Hold him down, Adorabat.
等等 别 不要
Wait, wait. No, no.
挣扎只会更糟
Strugglingonly makes it worse!
-不要 -兄弟 别动
- Noooo! - Dude, be still.
你的骨头会愈合畸形的
Your bones are gonna heal all wrong.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表