剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第十三集
猫
Mmmmaooooooo --
你好 赢家
Hello? Winner!
独眼獾 你太棒了
Badgerclops, you're amazing!
是啊 是啊
Yeah! Yeah.
-再来一次 -来吧
- Let's go again! - Oh, it's on.
为什么没人开门啊
Why isn't anyone answering the door?!
伙计 这只是电子游戏
Dude, it's just a video game.
你好 赢家
Hello? Winner!
你好 赢家
Hello? Winner!
这次最好玩
That was the funnest one yet!
好玩 有什么好玩的
Fun? W-What do you mean, fun?
你刚被爆了五次
You just got your butt kicked like five times.
758.
75... 那你还玩个啥
75-- Why are you still trying?!
输了没关系啊
It doesn't really matter if I lose.
我玩得很开心
I always have fun playing.
阿多拉蝠 手柄给我
Adorabat, hand me that controller.
我让你看看胜利的美妙
I'll show you the sweet taste of victory.
你好 赢家
Hello? Winner!
什么
What?
你好 你好 你好 赢家 赢家 赢家
Hello? Hello? Hello? Winner! Winner! Winner!
你差点就赢了
You were so close that time.
放弃吧 伙计
Give it up, dude.
这游戏你赢不了我
You can't out-ding these danglers.
你好 赢家
Hello? Winner!
什么 你好弱啊 伙计
Oh, what? That's weak, man.
你为什么不玩了
Why didn't you fight?
你肚子疼吗
Does your tummy hurt?
阿多拉蝠 这是浪费时间
Because, Adorabat, it's a waste of time
既然赢不了 还玩什么
to fight a battle you know you can't win.
浪费时间
Waste of time?
-没错 -你承认我比你强了
- Precisely. - You said I'm better than you!
数码世界的胜利毫无意义
Victory in the digital world is meaningless!
此外 英雄的精力最好花在
Besides, a hero's energy is better spent
更有价值的事情上 比如
on something more worthwhile, like...
这个 一年一度的拇指战争
this -- the annual thumb-war competition!
-拇指战争 -我想去 我想去
- A thumb war? - I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go,
我想去 我想去 我想去
I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go!
没错 朋友们
That's right, my friends.
如果你们想知道真正的战士如何使用拇指
If you want to see how a real warrior uses their thumbs,
就去这里吧
this is the place to be.
你为什么要参加 稍微下一点
Why do you even want to do this? A little lower.
你知道这是糖果派才玩的吧
You know it's a sweetie-pie thing, right?
你说什么呢 这是一场战争
What are you talking about? It's a war.
而且它拥有英雄想要的一切
Besides, it has everything a hero could want.
-荣誉 荣耀 -伙计 这俩是一样的
- Honor! Glory! - Dude, that's the same thing.
财富 还有一张无限面包条的优♥惠♥券
Uh, riches! And a coupon for bottomless breadsticks.
-我想去 -等等 独眼獾呢
- I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go... - Wait, where's Badgerclops?
我们走吧
Come on. Let's get going, already.
我想要那张优♥惠♥券
I want to get that coupon.
欢迎参加年度拇指战争比赛
Welcome to the annual thumb-war competition!
我们的英雄们将进行光荣的拇指竞赛
Our champions will compete in glorious thumb-to-thumb combat,
主要是为了取悦我 因为我很无聊
mostly to please me because I'm very bored.
-怎么回事 -我还在说话呢
- Hey, what's going on? - Oh, my word!
我想要一个棒棒糖
Hey, I want one of those lollipops.
走开 平民
Be gone, peasant!
我们的选手将以体重
And now our competitors will be sorted
来分区比赛
into the tournament bracket by their weight.
太好了 我们的新警长也要参加
Oh, jolly! Our new Sheriff is competing.
告诉我 你准备尝试拿冠军吗
Tell me, are you going to try for first place?
尝试
Try?
我为这次比赛训练了几个月
I've been training months for this competition,
把我的拇指练到了极限
pushing my thumbs to their very limits.
其他人根本没有机会
The others don't stand a chance.
所以你认为你能打败大拇指皮特
So, you think you can beat Big Thumb Pete?
-你说谁 -大拇指皮特
- Say-who-what, now? - Big Thumb Pete!
大拇指皮特 大拇指皮特
Big Thumb Pete! Big Thumb Pete!
就是我
That's me!
我们的卫冕冠军
Our returning champion!
我们都记得他去年的绝佳表现
Oh, we all remember the show he gave us last year.
第一名是大拇指皮特
First place goes to Big Thumb Pete!
去年的赛况真是太凄惨了
How wonderfully tragic that was.
祝你好运 警长
Oh, good luck, Sheriff.
笨蛋 让他们见识一下这对拇指
Chump. Wait till they see these opposables.
该把手套脱了吧[大干一场]
Guess "The gloves are off," Huh?
不要为这样的事开玩笑
Don't ever kid about such a thing.
这是一个俚语 伙计
It's an expression, dude.
比赛开始吧
Let the tournament begin!
首先是阿多拉蝠对战丘布姆
First up, Adorabat versus Chubbum.
开始吧
Let's get things started.
拇指战争 预备 开始
Thumb war -- ready, set, gooooo!
1 2 3 4 我宣布拇指战争开始
1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war!
5 6 7 8 试着保持拇指伸直
5, 6, 7, 8, try to keep your thumb straight!
你再不开始发力 我就来了
Well, if you're not gonna start, I will.
胜者 丘布姆
Match -- Chubbum!
真可怜
Oh, how sad.
放下 你不是食物之王
Hey, put those down!You're not the king of food.
那些是蜡制品 你这个傻瓜
Those are wax, you fool!
至少下一场比赛应该会更精彩
Well, at least the next match should be more exciting --
猫猫对战邮鼠
Mao Mao versus Mail Mole.
下午好 警长
Afternoon there, Sheriff.
你觉得你能打败我吗 邮鼠
You think you can defeat me, Mail Mole?
谁知道呢
Hey, you know, who can know?
我只是为了好玩
I'm just here to have fun.
可悲
Pathetic.
拇指战争 预备 开始
Thumb war -- ready, set, gooooo!
好疼啊
That is pain.
胜者 猫猫
Match -- Mao Mao!
没错 没有人能打败这对拇指
That's right. There's not anyone who can beat these thumbs.
太残忍♥了
Oh, how needlessly cruel.
轮到重量级选手了 独眼獾对战幸运
Now for the heavy hitters -- Badgerclops versus Lucky.
加油 幸运 干掉他
Go, Lucky! Wreck him!
弃权
Forfeit!
-什么 -胜者 独眼獾
- What?! - Match -- Badgerclops!
下个挑战者
On to the next challengers.
胜者 番茄酱
Match -- Ketchup!
胜者 猫猫
Match -- Mao Mao!
胜者 独眼獾
Match -- Badgerclops!
别担心 伙计 你稳赢
Hey, don't worry, buddy. You got this in the bag.
好吧 我上了
Alrighty. Here I go.
她应该能赢 铁匠獭特别
I think she's got this one. Slothsmith is so s--
-胜者 铁匠獭 -什么
- Match -- Slothsmith! - What?!
胜者 猫猫
Match -- Mao Mao!
胜者 独眼獾
Match -- Badgerclops!
今年好多人弃权啊
Got a lot of forfeits this year.
半决赛前短暂休息一下
And now for a brief intermission before the semi-finals.
我几乎能闻到第一名的味道了
I can practically smell first place.
伙计 那是你手套的味道吧
Uh, dude, I think those are your gloves.
阿多拉蝠 你没事吧
Adorabat. Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
但我不确定还能不能再撑过一轮了
But I'm not even sure I can last a round with these next guys.
你之前也没放弃过呀
Hey, that never stopped you from tryin' before.
也对
I guess you're right.
如果我知道我赢不了 我都不会参加的
If I knew I couldn't win, I wouldn't even bother.
这就是浪费时间和精力
It's a waste of time and energy.
还好这次比赛我稳赢了
Luckily for me, I've got this thing in the bag.
天哪 那是什么味道 臭手套
Oh, geez, what's that smell? Stinky gloves?
这对手套不符规定
These gloves aren't regulation!
你怎么会看不到他戴着手套呢
How could you not see he was wearing gloves?
即使我的拇指断了 我也能看到啊
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表