剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
Let us begin our wedded bliss!
不 我的西瓜
No, my melons!
来吧 本尼 我们去救我的西瓜
Come on, Benny, let's go rescue my melon...
-我是说彭妮 -不去
- I mean Penny. - No.
但你们是天生一对
But you're the perfect couple!
曾经是天生一对
Were the perfect couple.
我不能和一个不尊重我蛋糕的人在一起
I can't be with someone who doesn't respect my pastries.
现在听我说 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Now, you listen to me, you little punk!
我们要登上那艘飞船 挽救你的婚姻
We're gonna board that ship, save your marriage,
然后我要切出完美的两半西瓜
and then I'm going to cut the perfect watermelon halves.
好的 很好 你们去吧
Okay, cool. Yeah, you go on ahead.
我们会照顾这些家伙的
We'll take care of, uh, this guy.
我的名字是鸵鸟主人
Uh, my name is Boss Hostric...
安静
Be quiet.
放开她 你这个肮脏的海盗
Unhand her, you filthy pirate!
离我们远点
Leave us alone!
如果我今天要嫁给谁
If I'm marrying somebody today,
那还不如嫁给海盗
it might as well be a pirate.
至少他不是骗子
At least he's not a liar!
听到了吗 我们彼此相爱 混♥蛋♥
Hear that? We're in love, jerk!
你们到不了民政局
There's no way you'll make it to the county clerk's office
我会打败你的 猩蛇
before I defeat you, Orangusnake!
是吗 我是这艘飞船的船长
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm the captain of this ship,
所以我们正式结婚了
so bing, bang, boom, we're officially married!
不行
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
你不会想目睹这个的 亲爱的
You're not gonna want to see this, sweetie.
停手 猩蛇
Call it off, Orangusnake!
去骗其他人
Go scam someone else!
你休想 这是我的免费饭票
No way! This is my meal ticket!
你之前从未像这样战斗过
You've never fought like this before!
你怎么突然变得如此强大
How are you so strong all of a sudden?
因为我正为我的婚姻而战
Because I'm fighting for my marriage!
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
她为什么想要他回到身边
Why would she want him back, anyway?
他是个骗子
He's a liar!
而她也是骗子
And also, she's a liar.
他俩都很差劲
They're both terrible,
所以他俩是否结婚又有什么关系
so what does it matter if they get hitched or not?
她说谎是因为她想顾及他的感受
She lied because she wanted to protect his feelings!
而他说谎是因为他不忍♥伤害她
And he lied because he couldn't bear to hurt her!
是的 他们也许并不完美
So, yeah, they may not be perfect,
但至少他们尝试了
but at least they try!
我的小王冠
My little crown!
这才是真正重要的 不是吗
And that's what truly matters, isn't it?
他们
They'll...
他们不会长久的
They'll never laaaaaaast!
你错了 猩蛇
You're wrong, Orangusnake.
他们是天造地设的一对
They're...perfect for each other!
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no!
我的身体 我的身体
My body! My body!
请重组 合体 合体
Oh, please re-form! Merge! Merge!
冷静点 结束这场虚假的婚姻 猩蛇
Calm down. Just annul this sham marriage already, Orangusnake.
天啊 好吧
Geez! Alright! Alright!
婚姻解除
Big, bang, boom, marriage annulled.
你们能从我的飞船下去吗
Will you get off my ship?
我跟你还没完呢
Oh, I'm not done with you yet.
正如我之前所说 我们不是一条船上的
As I said before, we're not on a ship,
所以这不具有约束力
so this is technically nonbinding.
你说得很对 但我还是会开火
You're doing great, but I will fire this thing.
你们结婚了
Bing, bang, boom, you're married.
好吗
Okay?
被浪费的食物总是让我哭泣
I always cry at wasted food.
很抱歉 我毁了你的婚姻 伙计
Hey, uh, I'm sorry I ruined your marriage, man.
这不是第一次
Eh, not the first time it happened.
也不会是最后一次
Won't be the last.
我说 你的信用评分是多少
Say, what's, uh, your credit score look like?
850 怎么了 还好吗
850. Why? Is that good?
非常完美
It's perfect.
你知道我依然会狠揍你 对吗
You know I still gotta kick your butt, right?
知道 别这样 我了解
Yeah, yeah. No, no, no. I know, I know.
诅咒你 猫猫
Curse you, Mao Mao!
我没事
I'm okay!
这就是为什么我们必须永远追求完美
And that's why we must always strive for perfection,
哪怕根本无法达到
even if it's impossible to achieve, because...
因为回报可能持续一生
the rewards could last a lifetime.
你在自言自语吗
Are you talking to yourself?
没错 今天可真累啊
Yeah, yeah. It's been a long day.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表