剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
他们也没有那么坏
They aren't really being that bad.
我就是活在当下的猫猫
I'm the Mao Mao that's living in the now now.
说得好 幸运
That's a good one, Lucky.
朋友间点燃垃圾算什么
Oh, what's a trash fire between friends?
点燃垃圾 乱扔垃圾 涂鸦
Trash fires, littering, graffiti?
这些都是犯罪
These are crimes.
其实吧
Yeah, right.
唯一的犯罪就是没有乐趣
The only real crime is not having fun.
我不喜欢你这样
I don't like this.
你的新造型很酷 但这不是你
Your new look is cool, but it's just not you.
我知道这些人有点堕落
Look, I know these guys are a little corrupt,
但我从来没有被这么多人喜欢过
but I've never been liked by so many people before.
我还挺喜欢的 阿多拉蝠
I need this, Adorabat.
做回老猫猫有什么不好
What's wrong with being the old Mao Mao?
我喜欢那个真实的猫猫
I liked that Mao Mao, the real Mao Mao.
猫猫 再来一次
Hey, Mao Mao. Do the thing again.
再来一次 猫猫
Do the thing again, Mao Mao.
啵啵
Pow pow.
吃光所有的零食是我的工作
Eating all the snacks is my job!
别担心 伙计们 让我来
Don't worry, guys. I've got this.
把尤克里里给我
Give me that ukulele.
柯蒂斯 不
Oh, Curtis, no!
饼馅弄的到处都是
There's pie filling everywhere.
好了 你安全了
There. Now you're safe and sound.
不 这都是我的错
Oh, no. This is all my fault.
我太沉迷于
I got so caught up in becoming
扮成受欢迎的大♥师♥
a shloobity-boop popularity master
忘了什么才是真正重要的
that I forgot what's really important.
手臂冲击
Arm blaster!
猫猫本猫回来了
Classic Mao Mao is back, baby.
退后
Get back!
你没有说"请"
You didn't say "Please."
我说了让开
No, I said move!
伙计
Hello, chum.
一起吃点蛋糕吗
Want to share some cake?
不 你不想
No, you don't.
不好意思 你可以小点声吗
Excuse me. Do you think you could try to keep it down?
我知道他在拯救我们的生命
I know he's saving our lives,
但他能不能友好一点啊
but could he try to be a little nicer about it?
猫猫
Yo, Mao Mao.
粉丝好像都走了
It looks like the fans are bailing.
看来他们真的不
I guess they really don't --
猫猫 不
Mao Mao, no!
猫猫 出手吧
Mao Mao, do the thing!
我就是最真实的猫猫
I'm the Mao Mao that's being myself now.
啵啵
Pow pow.
太好了 尤克里里
Oh, sweet. A ukulele?
看来我一变回自己
I guess no one wanted to stick around
就没有人喜欢我了
once I started acting like -- like myself again.
你得做自己 兄弟 我经常这么说
You got to be you, bro. I literally always say that.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
但是能被喜爱的感觉真不错
But it was nice to be loved for once.
我爱你 猫猫
I love you, Mao Mao.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 眼睛被烟熏到了
Nothing. It's just smoke in my eyes.
仅此而已
Yeah, that's all.
这个小镇急需一个消防队啊
This town desperately needs a fire department.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表