剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第五集
拍 拍
Slap! Slap!
把车给我
Gimme that bike!
你现在是我的了 姑娘
Oh, you're mine now, girl --
回来 伙计
Get back here, man!
退后
Back off!
-住手 -拍 拍 拍
- Stop it! - Slap, slap, slap!
放弃飞车 傻瓜
Relinquish the aerocycle, fools!
你想要的话 得先问过我
You want it, you're gonna have to go through me.
你不是我的对手
I am more than a match for you!
也许吧 但你不是我和我飞车的对手
Maybe. But you're no match for me and my bike.
你为什么这么想要它
Why do you want this thing so bad anyway?
-你可以说话了 -因为那东西是宝石电池供电
- You may speak now. - 'Cause, boy, that thing runs on a gem cell,
我们修理飞艇需要那玩意
the part we need to repair our airship.
听起来很酷啊
Oh, that sounds cool.
可惜你看不到了
Too bad you won't be around to see it!
那是鸡蛋吗
Ugh, was that an egg?
真恶心
Gross!
我蒙上你眼睛了
I'm blinding you!
-退后 阿多拉蝠 -但我本来想...
- Stand back, Adorabat! - But I was gonna --
我的英雄直觉告诉我 你处于危险之中
My heroic instincts told me you were in serious danger.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Definitely.
他是对的
He's right, you know.
我正准备揍你呢
I was about to deck ya!
喂 你应该和我打
Hello?! You're supposed to be fighting me!
我说了 你不是我和我飞车的对手
I already told you, you're no match for me andmy aerocycle.
那你就错了
That's where you're wrong!
我从不会出错
I'm never wrong.
猫猫
Mao Mao!
伙计 小心这家伙 你会受伤的
Dude, watch out for this guy! You could get hurt!
这家伙
This guy?
废物
He's useless.
不 我不是
No, I'm not!
-老大 -老大
- Boss! - Boss!
又一次完美的胜利 我的决策全部正确
Another flawless victory where I did everything right.
你差点就被切成两截了 兄弟
You almost just got sliced in twain, bro!
你真的想把独眼獾的胳膊砍掉吗
And did you really mean to get Badgerclops' arm chopped off?
那只是划痕 而且我没有那个意思
That was a scratch, and, no, I didn't.
作为一个英雄 我必须相信并听从我的直觉
As a hero, I have to trust my instinct, follow my gut.
但是如果你的直觉是错的呢 伙计
But what if your instincts were wrong, dude?
你可能会受重伤的
You could have gotten seriously hurt!
还好英雄永远不会出错
Then it's good thing a hero is never wrong.
猫猫 你不锁车吗
Hey, Mao Mao, aren't you gonna lock your bike?
天空海盗似乎很想偷它啊
The sky pirates seemed pretty serious about stealing it.
他们不敢偷我的宝贝
They wouldn't dare try to steal my baby girl
我们都把他们胖揍一顿了
after the beating we just gave them.
我的英雄直觉告诉我
My heroic instincts are telling me
肯定没问题的
we're in the clear on this one.
以防你忘了
And in case you forgot,
英雄永远不会出错
a hero is never wrong!
我去吃点零食
I'm gonna get a snack.
我们还要冰淇淋
We're gonna get ice cream, too!
我买♥♥完武士刀擦纸就去
Right after I get some more katana wipes.
谁把这片地放在这里的
Who put all this ground here?
等一下
Wait a minute!
飞车被偷了
The aerocycle, it's been stolen!
应该是天空海盗
Oh, it was probably the sky pirates.
胡说
Nonsense!
我说了天空海盗不会偷我的车
I told you the sky pirates could never steal my bike,
英雄永远不会出错
and a hero is never wrong!
犯罪证据
Evidence left behind!
饼干 愚蠢的吸管
Cookies. Silly straws.
这些都是心爱之人的东西
These are the trappings of sweety pies!
伙计 你真的是抓住了一根救命吸管
Dude, you are literally grasping at straws.
为什么你不能承认自己错了呢
Why can't you just admit you were wrong on this one?
独眼獾 因为如果我错了 我的直觉就错了
Because, Badgerclops, if I'm wrong, my instincts are wrong.
那我就不能战斗 也不能挽救大家
Then I can't fight, I can't save the day,
我无法成为英雄
and I can't be a hero!
你看不出来这对我有多重要吗
Can't you see how important that is to me?
我去拿胶带
I'll get the tape.
不能跨越这个胶带
No one cross this tape.
公共危机时期来临了
It's time for a public meltdown.
我今天把大家聚集起来是因为一个非常重要的原因
I've gathered you all here today for a very important reason.
警局被抢了
The sheriff's department has been robbed!
天空海盗偷的
By the sky pirates!
不是天空海盗
It wasn't the sky pirates!
他们白天鞋都扣不上
They couldn't buckle a shoe in the daytime,
更别说偷我珍贵的飞车了
let alone steal my precious aerocycle!
扣鞋
Buckle a shoe?
我掌握的信息使我相信
I am certain that information leading to the culprits
罪犯就在你们中间
is among one of you!
你们可能想知道我是怎么知道的
You may be wondering how I know this.
这很简单
Well, it's quite simple.
证据A
Exhibit "A!"
在犯罪现场发现了一根奇葩的吸管
A crazy straw found at the scene of the crime,
说明肯定是玛丽恩
which can only lead to you...Marion.
玛丽恩 真厉害 姑娘
Yeah, Marion, you go girl!
我赢了
I won!
你输了
You lose!
大家都知道你会用奇葩的吸管
Everyone knows you drink a melted ice cream beverage
喝融化的冰淇淋饮料
with a crazy straw!
其实我已经不用奇葩吸管了
Actually, yeah, I'm off the crazy straws.
而且我昨晚在一直体育馆
Besides, I spent last night at the gym
练习我的锤击
practicing my hammering!
不愿意合作啊
Unwilling to cooperate, eh?
那或许答案就在证据B上
Then perhaps the answer lies with exhibit "B!"
一些饼干
Some cookies!
只能是你们了 彭妮和本尼
Which can only lead to you, Penny and Benny!
是因为我们整晚都在修理跷跷板吗
Is it because we spent all night fixing the teeter-totter?
这是你奇怪的不在场证明吗
Is that your quaint way of establishing an alibi?
你们肯定觉得我瞎了
You must think I'm blind!
但我向你们保证 我看到了一切
But I assure you I see everything.
伙计 不是吧
Man, come on!
你知道是天空海盗
You know it was the sky pirates.
但你总觉得自己不会犯错 以至于你
You're so obsessed with never being wrong that you --
你不会承认的
that you won't admit that --
继续吧
Let's just move on.
证据C
Exhibit "C!"
我们没有证据C
Um, we don't have an exhibit "C."
那是什么声音
What was that noise?!
这是线索 独眼獾 没收
It's a clue. Badgerclops, confiscate that!
早就想到了
Yeah, 10 steps ahead of ya!
小粉 你那个包里藏了什么
Pinky, what are you hiding in that bag?
今天是星期三
It's Wednesday,
我会从垃圾桶里偷了些不新鲜的百吉饼
which means I steal stale bagels out of the Dumpsters!
我来试试
We'll see about that!
像石头一样坚硬 伙计
They're hard as a rock, dude!
没问题
Story checks out!
没问题
Checks out?
我还没问完他呢
I haven't finished questioning him!
放弃吧 伙计 这些人不是小偷
Give it up, man. These guys aren't thieves.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
我也不想同意独眼獾的说法
I don't wanna agree with Badgerclops,
但我从小就认识他们
but I've known these people my whole life,
他们好像压根就不会偷东西
and I'm not even sure they could steal anything.
没错
Yeah, exactly!
等等 什么 你为什么不想同意我的意见
Wait, what? Why don't you want to agree with me?
我明白了
Oh, I see now.
你在包庇他们
You're covering for them.
他们是你的朋友
They're your friends!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表