剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第四集
大家 保卫清心谷工作的好日子
Good day of work defending Pure Heart Valley, everyone.
伙计们
Hey, guys,
我今晚可以睡上铺吗
you think I could take the top bunk tonight?
独眼獾 你真会开玩笑
Oh, Badgerclops, you're such a kidder.
嗯 开个玩笑嘛
Yeah, just joking.
我们能把夜灯打开吗
Uh, oh, do you think we could turn the night-light on?
夜灯
A night-light?
笑声永无止境啊
Oh, the laughter never ends.
除了现在
Except for now.
太不舒服了
So uncomfortable.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
现在双臂并拢
Arms together now.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
伙计们
Y'all!
你们必须这么早做操吗
Do you have to do this so early in the morning?
而且我在下面都挤死了
Plus, I'm all scrunched up down here.
我本来就睡下铺
It's ridiculous that I gotta share the bottom bunk
床上还有你们的武器和装备
with all of your weapons and gear, too.
为什么我不能睡上铺啊
Why can't I ever sleep on the top bunk?
早上的热身很重要 独眼獾
Morning warm-ups are important, Badgerclops.
而且让队里最庞大的人
And, you know, it's a little silly
睡上铺有点傻吧
for the biggest guy on the team to be on the top bunk.
这不光是床小的问题
It's not just the bed's too small.
你们从不考虑我想要什么
Y'all never consider what I want.
《剑道》 《剑道》
"Kendo Ken!" "Kendo Ken!" "Kendo Ken!"
我说话的时候 你们都不注意听
You don't even pay attention when I want to talk!
她本来想成为海洋生物学家 但是
She was gonna become a marine biologist, but --
我说话的时候你在哪里
Where have you been this whole time I was talking?
我在蜕皮
I'm molting!
我觉得我从来没有个人时间
I feel like I never have any me time.
我想要有私人空间
And I'm tired of never having any personal space!
所以我想说
So I guess what I'm trying to say is,
我不希望你们无视我
I'm tired of y'all blowing me off and --
猫 你们去哪儿了
Mao? Where'd y'all go?
他连头盔都没戴
...and he didn't even wear a helmet!
他们从来都不听我说话
Ugh, they never listen to me!
憋住
Just shove it all down.
再一次憋住
Shove it all down... again.
怪兽警报 让我们
The monster alarm! Let's --
又偷懒不干活了
Aw, laying down on the job again?
典型的独眼獾
Classic Badgerclops.
独眼獾太傻了
Badgerclops is so silly!
我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
一个新敌人 可以采摘了
A new foe, ripe for the picking.
伙计 我们别急 好吗
Dude, let's not rush into this, okay?
那家伙很高大
That guy's huge.
现在不是你开玩笑的时候
Now's not the time for your merry joke-making!
上飞车
To the aerocycle!
炽烈十字砍
Fiery cross slash!
连凹痕都没有
You're not even making a dent.
我没打算留下凹痕
I wasn't trying to!
你有啊
Yes, you were!
我们一直在看着你
We've been watching you this whole time.
你是谁
And you are?
卡米尔
Camille.
这是我的徒弟 蜂蜜
And this is my apprentice, Honey!
我们是魔法技术人员
We're the magi-technicians who --
虽然我很想听你的人生故事
As much as I'd love to hear your life story,
但我现在有点忙
kinda got my hands full right now.
好吧 可惜我们没有什么奇怪的魔法
Ah, well, it's too bad we don't have a weird magic thing
能让你变大
to make you big.
对啊
Oh, yeah!
我们有一个 她真是帮了大忙
We do have one of those! Oh, she's so helpful.
我不需要变大
I don't need to be bigger!
我这个尺寸也能努力变得强壮
I worked hard to be strong at this size!
看到了吗 这个家伙已经在求饶了
See? This thing's practically crying for mercy already!
我不要变大
I'm not doing it!
如果猫猫不变大 我可以啊
If Mao Mao won't get super-huge, I can do it!
阿多拉蝠 你太大了
Adorabat, you're too big!
好吧
Okay.
-我来吧 -接住
- You know, I can do it. - Catch!
只需按下前面的宝石 把它举起来
Just press the gem on the front and hold it up in the air!
说一句可爱的俏皮语吧
Oh, and say an adorable catchphrase or something.
超悠闲
Maximum chill!
看看我有多大
Look how big I am!
看看你们多小
Look how widdle y'all are!
我不小
I'm not widdle.
特别新闻
Special news announcement
成年人才看的新闻 因为他们讨厌自己
from the show grown-ups watch because they hate themselves!
纯心谷的独家新闻
Scoops with the scoop on what's the haps in Pure Heart Valley!
调查记者克拉克锁齿狗
Investigative reporter Clark Lockjaw
整在怪兽战斗现场
is on the scene of the ginormo monster fight.
克拉克 现在是什么情况
Clark, what's it look like out there?
是时候上路了 大块头
Time to hit the road, big guy!
太精彩了 独眼獾
That was a great show, Badgerclops!
这是让你缩小的心形盒
Here's the locket for shrinking back down!
不
No.
什么
What?
我喜欢变大
I like being huge!
我要一直这样
I'm gonna stay this way.
你太逗了 独眼獾
That's funny, Badgerclops.
你变这么大我们怎么跟你一起住啊
You can't expect us to just live with you this big.
你会摧毁王国的
You'll destroy the kingdom. Come on.
憋住 独眼獾
Shove it down, Badgerclops.
等等
Just -- Wait.
我不用再听小人的话了
I don't have to listen to what tiny people want anymore.
我不变回去了
I'm not shrinking back down!
我不想再把问题都憋着了
I'm done stuffing down all my problems.
什么东西在街上乱窜
What just stomped through the street?
什么东西在楼顶跑来跑去的
What's that running on the building tops?
什么东西把我的后座压坏了
What just crushed my back seat?
谁啊
Who is it?
是超级獾
It's Ultraclops!
上铺
Top bunk!
最上面的床铺
Toppest bunk of all!
我可以看我想看的节目了
I can watch any show I want!
你们无法阻止我
Can't stop me, y'all!
你们好啊 我可以和任何人说话
What's up? I can talk to everybody.
他们逃不掉的
They can't get away.
没错
That's right!
超级獾要在这待着
Ultraclops is here to stay. Come on, now!
我想开夜灯就开夜灯
If I want a night-light on, I get a night-light on.
如果你发出烦人的声音 就滚蛋吧
If you make annoying noises, well, you're gonna be gone.
再见
Goodbye!
-蜂蜜 卡米尔 -你好
- Honey and Camille! - Hello!
我需要魔法药剂之类的 来恢复独眼獾
I need a magic potion or something to fix Badgerclops.
-他怎么了 -等等 怎么了 看看他啊
- What's wrong with him? - Wait, what's wrong? Look at him!
我们没有治跳舞的东西 但我正在努力
Well, we don't have a cure for dancing, but I'm trying.
不是跳舞 他正在毁灭王国
Not the dancing! He's destroying the kingdom!
跳得不错啊
Good catch.
我要在他伤害心爱之人前
I-I need to shrink him back down
把他变回去
before he hurts any more sweetie pies.
有没有办法把心形盒当作武器
Is there any way to use the locket as a weapon?
当然 没有
Of course! I mean no!
但变大以后也会变得情绪激动
But the giant effect can make someone blow up emotionally, too!
你可以和他对峙 质问他的毛病 对吧
You could confront him about his issues, right?
你是说对峙吗
Confront him, you say?
就像战斗一样
Like in battle!
火上浇油的老办法
Ah, the old gas-on-the-open-flame technique!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表