剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第三十集[季终]
快来 猫猫 我们需要你的帮助
Hurry, Mao Mao! We need your help!
我找不到遥控了
I can't find the remote.
不 那我们怎么看电视
Oh, no! How are we gonna watch TV?!
沙发坐垫底下找过了吗
Did you look under the sofa cushions?
我来找找
I'll check.
我来找
Let me check.
稳住 索菲亚
Brace yourself, Sophia.
猫猫 我确定你答应过
Mao Mao, I'm pretty sure you promised
不会再把武器藏在沙发里了
you wouldn't hide weapons in the sofa anymore.
你不是也从不把你的垃圾扔出客厅
Well, you never moved your garbage out of the living room!
你说这些是垃圾 好大的口气
The audacity it must take for you to call that garbage.
这些都是很有价值的回收品
This is valuable salvage, dude.
独眼獾 这些都是你从垃圾堆里捡回来的 好吗
Badgerclops, you found this in the garbage, alright?!
赶紧扔了
You need to throw things away!
还有这座蘸酱盒山
And the same goes for Dipping Sauce Cup Mountain.
我喜欢这个名字流行起来
I love that the name's catching on.
我找到遥控了
I found the remote!
阿多拉蝠 你那些恶心的颜料把按键毁了
Adorabat! You -- You ruined it with your awful paint!
对不起
I'm sorry.
很好 好吧 不能用了
Great. Okay, it's broken.
你够了
You know what? That's it!
不许在客厅里画画
No more paints in the living room!
这不公平 我说了对不起了
No fair! I said sorry and everything!
阿多拉蝠 你把颜料弄到我的机器手臂上了
Adorabat, you got paint on my robo-arm!
等等 还在说我吗
Wait. Are we still on me?
不 流进刀口里了
No, it's getting through the knife hole!
大家退后 她在发热
Everybody back! She's getting hot!
我的画让你的手臂发热
My paint made your arm hot!
美术作品就是魔法
Art is magic.
太烫了 太烫了
It's too hot! It's too hot!
阿多拉蝠 你在干什么
Adorabat, what are you doing?
蓝色是冷色调 我的魔法画笔能帮你
Blue is the color of cold. My magic brush will fix this.
独眼獾 弹出手臂
Badgerclops, just eject it!
不 这个主意烂透了
No! That's a terrible idea.
得了吧 开关在哪里
Come on. Where's that switch?
找到了
Got it!
看看你都干了什么好事
Look what you did!
晚餐已上齐
And dinner is served!
一根金属梁
A metal beam?
我还以为今天可以吃点和金属无关的东西
I thought something non-metal was gonna be in there,
猩蛇大人
Lord Orangusnake.
罗摩鹿 你这个被宠坏的小孩
Ramaraffe, you spoiled brat!
等等
Hold on, now.
我们的窃听器监听到一通电♥话♥
Our surveillance bug is picking up a phone call.
听起来猫猫警长
It seems like Sheriff Mao Mao's
订购了一张新沙发
ordered himself a new sofa.
现在谁还电♥话♥购物
Who orders stuff by the phone anymore?
我真的好讨厌他
I really hate that guy.
等等 鸵鸟主人
Wait! Boss Hostrich!
把物流信息给我
Get me that tracking information.
太好了 你要计划在警长家里
Oh, boy! You got a plan to beat those jerks
打败那群混♥蛋♥ 是吗 老大
in the sheriff's department, don't ya, boss?
是的 我亲爱的回旋鼠
Yes, my sweet Ratarang.
我确实已经有了一个邪恶至极的计划
I have quite the most devilish plan, indeed.
放 这里
And right...there.
你们的气球是哪里来的
Where'd you get those balloons?
你以为你是谁 警♥察♥吗
What are you, a cop?
我确实是
Uh, yeah.
我不喜欢这张 太高了
I hate it! It's too high.
可我喜欢 在家居解决方案中
Well, I like it. It's the perfect tactical advantage
这张沙发就是完美的战术优势
in home-furnishing solutions.
现在没人能在我看电视的时候偷偷接近我
Now no one can sneak up on me while I'm watching TV.
好 我们已经成功潜入他们家中
Okay, now that we've snuck up on them,
现在只用等他们睡着了
we just need to wait for them to go to sleep.
你们可以把你们的脚从我的脸上拿下来了吗
And will everyone please get their feet off my face?!
对不起 老大 我太激动了
Sorry, boss. I was just so excit--
看看我的剑有了新剑鞘
Look at all these sheaths from my sword!
不是说好要留下索菲亚了吗
I thought we agreed to keep Sophia, guy.
并没有 你这么说只是因为你从不把东西丢掉
No, you decided that because you never throw anything away!
你就这么把这张沙发给扔了
You would just throw away this sofa?
她为我们付出了这么多
After everything she's done for us?
什么样的传奇英雄会这么做
What kind of legendary hero does that?
一个声名赫赫的传奇英雄
A really high-up one.
不 不 阿多拉蝠
No. No. No, Adorabat!
-别在沙发上画画 -这不公平
- No paints on the couch! - It's not fair!
独眼獾就可以把他的垃圾留在客厅里
If Badgerclops gets to keep his garbage in the living room,
你也应该同意我画画
I should be allowed to do my paints.
区别在于 我的回收品是有情感价值的
The difference is, though, my salvage has sentimental value.
美术作品可不一样
Art is nothing like that.
美术作品也有改变别人的力量
Art has the power to change people!!
可我一点都不想改变
Well, I don't want to change.
我也不想妥协
And I don't want to compromise, neither.
我想时刻准备好
I want to prepare.
-你准备干什么 -天呐
- Prepare for what? - Oh, boy.
巨型怪物 天空海盗 随你挑
Giant monsters, sky pirates? Take your pick.
他们现在就可能藏在某处
They could be out there right now.
多亏有了这长占领制高点的新沙发
But thanks to this new strategically tall sofa,
我觉得非常安全
I've never been safer.
好一个蠢货
What a goon!
不好
No.
告诉你们 这下面有个开关
I'm telling you there's a switch in here somewhere.
你们肯定猜不到是干什么用的
You're never gonna guess what it does.
我赌一百万他会说这能变成坦克
A million bucks says it turns into a tank.
我摸到了 等等
Ooh! I found something. Wait.
就是这个 启动
Oh! Oh, no, I think this is it. Here we go.
看看 看看 看看
Look! Look! Look! Look! Look! Look! Look!
看看我们有多安全
Look how safe we are now.
愿赌服输
Pay me.
回旋鼠 按回去 快按回去
Ratarang, switch it back back! Switch it back!
我在 我在想办法
I'm tryin'! I'm tryin' over here!
什么 别 这可真是
What? No! What's ha-- Aah!
我猜可能是没电了 你要去哪里
I guess it needs to charge. Where are you going?
索菲亚和我一起搬去厨房♥住了
Sophia and I are moving into the kitchen!
或者叫 零食岛
Or as I like to call it, Snack Island.
我还能用厨房♥吗
Can I still use the kitchen?
不可以 阿多拉蝠 没有一艘船
No, Adorabat. No vessel shall set port
可以停靠在零食岛的领土上
in the sovereign land of Snack Island.
如果这是在分房♥间 训练室归我
If we're calling dibs on rooms, I call dojo!
等等 我想要训练室
Hold it! I want the dojo.
太晚了 我已经说了
Too late! I already called it! Aaaah!!
别碰那个武器架
Stay away from that weapon rack!
阿多拉蝠 我的武器没事吧
Adorabat! Are my weapons okay?
别担心 他们只是需要上层新漆
Don't worry. They just need a fresh coat of paint.
我讨厌这样 我讨厌这样
I hate this! I hate this! I hate this!
只要 再等 几个 小时
Just...A few... more...hours.
警报解除
The coast is clear.
他们的房♥子真不错
Their house is really nice.
让我看看
I want to see!
只有几样东西是金属的
Only somethings are made of metal.
这不是金属的
That's not metal.
这不是金属的
That's not metal.
这也不是金属的
That's not metal.
看他多可爱
Look at how cute he looks.
动手就交给我吧
Let me be the one to do it.
不 不 不 不
No. No. No. No. No. No.
他是我的
This one's mine.
这感觉一定很棒
This is gonna be so good!
永别了 猫猫
Goodbye, Mao Mao.
老大 你得来看看这个
Boss, you got to come see this!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表