剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
Don't be scared, boy. Quit hiding under the table.
你已经十岁了
You're 10 years old now.
但我才六岁
But I'm only 6.
不 不 不要
No, no, no!
不要烧我的假发
Not my hair products!
赶快撤离
Evacuate!
太好了
Yes!
要烧掉多少成教楼
How many Adult Learning Annexes have to be destroyed
你才肯承认你害怕木偶
before you admit that you're scared of puppets?!
我不怕木偶
I am not scared of puppets!
那幢楼明显不符合规定
That building was obviously not up to code.
快看 我救了丁·达纳林先生
Hey, look. I saved Mr. Din Danalin!
看看几点了
Would you look at the time?
我们家里见
I'll see y'all at home.
该死的蠢玩具
Stupid, stupid, stupid toy!
我才不害怕它
I'm not scared of it!
我不
I'm not...
不害怕
Not scared!
蠢东西 蠢东西
Stupid, stupid!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我只是忘了喝牛奶
Oh, uh, just forgot to, uh, drink my milk.
好吧 我懂那种感觉
Oh, yeah, I know that feeling, man.
这只是个 只是个玩偶
It's just a... it's just a doll.
一个奇怪的 吓人的玩偶
A weird, freaky doll.
没错 只是个愚蠢的玩具
Yeah, just a silly toy.
你以为我怕你吗 蠢货
You think I'm scared of you, dummy?
你在桌子下面干什么 孩子
What are you doing under the table, boy?
害怕了吗
Scared?
爸 你怎么会在这里
Dad! What are you doing here?
我怎么会穿着纸尿裤 我不♥穿♥纸尿裤
Why am I wearing underwear? I don't wear underwear!
我要用我木牙咬死你
I'm gonna bite you with my wooden teeth.
城里有只怪兽 我们快出发
There's a monster in town! Let's go!
我得穿上我的袜子
I just got to get my socks on.
等等
W-wait.
我穿袜子的 对吧
I wear socks, right?
好吧 但我们是要去战斗
Uh, okay, but it's battle time,
你需要用双手去战斗
and you need both your hands to fight,
所以不要带任何玩具
so, uh, no bringing any toys.
去战斗
To battle!
我就知道卖♥♥这些裸猿玩偶
Oh, I knew selling these hairless-ape dolls
会引来黑暗势力
would attract dark forces!
我来了
Incoming!
这个我来搞定
I'll handle this.
你去控制人群
You be on crowd control.
你确定吗 有很多的
Uh, are you sure? There's a lot of p...
危险人物 威胁公众安全的人
Public danger! Danger to the public.
是 我知道
Yes, I know!
好吧 你听到疯狂的猛♥男♥先生所说的了
All right. You heard Mr. Macho Madness.
我为什么要制♥作♥这些东西
Why did I make these?
我能搞定这个
Ah. I can deal with this.
你能搞定的
Come on. You can deal with this.
当心
Look out!
不
No!
怎么了 你是
What's the matter? Are you...
你是害怕了吗
Are you scared?
我没有 没有
I'm not... no!
猫 到底怎么了
Mao, what is going on?!
他还好吧
Is he okay?
我 我没事
I'm... I'm fine.
我能行 我无所畏惧
I can do this. I'm fearless!
如果你不告诉我们怎么了
If you don't tell us what's wrong,
我们就不能同心协力打败它
we can't win this together!
-我是个大人了 -老兄
- I'm a big boy. - Dude, just...
独眼獾
Badgerclops!
不 不要
No, no!
猫猫 如果你害怕的话
Mao Mao, if you're ever scared,
就告诉你的朋友 我们永远会帮你的
let your friends know, and we'll always help.
这是位伟大的英雄曾经告诉我的
That's what a great hero told me once.
我只是害 害怕
It's just that I... I'm s-s-sca...
不 不行 别这么做
No, no, no, no, don't do it.
不 别告诉他们你害怕
Uh, nope. Don't tell them you're scared.
英雄不会害怕 孩子
Heroes aren't afraid, boy!
这只是个愚蠢的玩具
It's a silly toy.
别暴露你的弱点 孩子
Don't show your weakness, boy!
英雄不会害怕 孩子
Heroes aren't afraid, boy!
猫猫 没事的 我们在你身边
Mao Mao, it's okay. We're here.
但 我无所畏惧
But... I'm fearless.
我超级勇敢
I'm brave.
有时害怕也没关系
It's okay to be afraid sometimes!
老兄 我们没时间了
Come on, dude! We're losing time!
我怕木偶
I'm afraid of puppets!
真的吗
Oh, really?
我的剑
My sword!
谢谢你 阿多拉蝠
Thanks, Adorabat.
这是丁·达纳林先生
This is it, Mr. Din Danalin!
我们的友谊走到了尽头
Our friendship is over!
不 求你发发慈悲吧
No, please have mercy!
我不会心软的
I will not!
不要
No!
现在为你的罪行付出代价吧
Now pay for your crimes.
谢谢你们
Thanks, y'all.
这里
Over here!
看来这家伙知道
Looks like this guy knows not to...
不要惹毛我们了
mess with us.
好吧 完事了
All right. We're done here.
这一天可真累
What a day.
我觉得我可能终于可以摆脱
You know, I think I might finally be over
木偶恐惧症了
this whole scared-of-puppets thing.
这次你赢了 猫猫
You may have won this time, Mao Mao,
但我会从坟墓中回来找你复仇
but I'm gonna return from the grave to exact my revenge.
你会后悔的
You will rue the day!
抱歉 我实在忍♥不住
Sorry. I couldn't resist.
猫猫
Mao Mao?
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表