剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
小蓝 等等
Blue, wait!
我还有很多其他方法可以给你留下深刻印象
I have so many other ways I can impress you.
我有几个特长
I got a couple tricks I can do.
我的关节非常灵活
I'm all sorts of double-jointed.
你喜欢吗
Do you like that, huh?
你觉得厉害吗
Do you think that's impressive?
-并没有 -没有吗
- N-Not really, no. - Uh, no?
那我的战斗伤痕呢
Well, then, how about my cool battle scars, yeah?
快看
Look at them!
看看我的飞车
Check out my aerocycle.
这速度可不是开玩笑的
These speeds ain't regulation.
你知道我没有尾巴吗
Hey, did you know I don't have a tail?
我非常英勇地失去了它
I lost it in a really valiant way, too.
看 没有尾巴
See, no tail!
这故事超棒的 想听吗
It's a great story! Want to hear?
我能吃下这个超酸的糖果
I can eat this super sour candy.
-真的吗 -看好了
- Really? - Watch!
好吧 我吃不了
All right, I can't.
但你看我有多少朋友 三个呢
But look at how many friends I have -- three whole friends!
其中一个就是你啊
Well, one of them is you.
你要相信 我就像朋友一样爱我自己
You better believe I love me like a friend.
看看我的手套 怎么样
But what about my gloves? Check this out.
我戴了很多年
I've been wearing them for years,
但也没什么味道
and they don't even smell bad.
闻闻手套 闻闻
Smell the glove. Smell it.
你为什么不看我 小蓝
Why aren't you looking at me, Blue? Blue!
快看我 快看我
Watch me! Watch me!
快看我
Watch me!
等等 再看一个特长 就一个 我保证
Wait, just one more -- just one more trick, please, I promise.
-拜托 伙计 -你觉得我们
- Come on, man. - Do you think we should --
这是牙刷吗
Is that a toothbrush?
我在这个大金属桶里找的
This big metal can gave it to me.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
小蓝 我再给你看看我的肌肉
Blue, I have a couple more muscles to show you!
来啊 伙计
Come on, man!
再看一个特长 求你了 我保证
One more trick, please, I promise!
快跑 快跑
Come on. Come on.
小蓝
Blue...
为什么 为什么 快点 快点
Why, why, come on! Come on!
快看我
Watch me!
我就是觉得你不厉害啊
I'm just not that impressed with you!
快看我
Watch me!
快看我 快看我
Watch me! Watch me! Come on!
不
No!
等等
Wait!
小心垃圾桶
Hey, watch out for those trash cans!
猫 你为什么希望所有的糖果派
Uh, Mao, why do you need every last Sweetypie
都觉得你厉害呢
to be impressed with you?
因为 因为我
Because! Because I --
我不需要别人的肯定
I don't need other people's validation.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 快看我
Daddy, Daddy! Daddy, watch me, Daddy!
你看到了吗 爸爸 爸爸
Did you see, Daddy? Daddy?
现在不行 猫猫 我得训练你的姐♥妹♥们♥
Not now, Mao Mao. I'm trying to train your sisters
成为像你♥爸♥爸一样的传奇战士
to become legendary warriors, me, your dad.
加油 姑娘们 一二 一二
Come on, girls. One and two and one and two
跟上爸爸的节奏
and me, your dad, hey!
请求增援 布兰登·S
Call in the reinforcements, Brandon S.!
他需要加强版的欢乐舞蹈
This one's gonna need extra cheer-up dancing.
没事的 伙计
It's okay, man.
有些人永远都不会觉得你厉害
Some people will just never be impressed with you.
不觉得我厉害
Not impressed with me?
我不厉害
With me...
对啊
That's it!
你们两个别闹了
Hey, both of you, no.
小蓝
Hey, Blue!
我帮你开门
Let me get that for you!
谢谢 丘布姆
Thanks, Chubbum.
这是新版的《秘肃》书吗
Is that the new "Miseriousness" book?
我超喜欢这个系列
I love that series!
你看书的品位很高啊
I didn't know you had such good taste in books.
真厉害
I'm really impressed.
我做到了 你觉得我厉害了
I did it! You're impressed with me!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it!
你们都看到了吗
Did you all see that, huh?
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it!
我知道你爱我 爸爸
I knew you loved me, Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
我明白了
I get it now.
事情经过就是这样
So, that's what happened.
大白天的 大家都在
Broad daylight, everyone was there.
他们的表情 很尴尬
Their faces -- it was embarrassing,
但我感觉好多了 更自♥由♥了
but I felt better, freer.
现在这么一说吧 我觉得
Yeah, just talking about it now, I feel like --
我觉得我不用待在这里了
I feel like I don't even need to be here anymore.
我走了
You know what? I'm gonna leave.
下周四见
I'll see you next Thursday.
好的 到时候见
Yeah. All right. I'll see you then.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表