剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第十集
阿多拉蝠 你为什么要把我们的私人物品
Adorabat, why are you gathering all of our
放进一个大袋子里
personal items into a large sack?
今天是送恩节
It's Takesgiving Day.
这是纯心谷的节日
It's the Pure Heart Valley Holiday
每个人都会把最酷的新玩意
where everyone gives their newest and coolest stuff
-送给特别的人 -阿多拉蝠
- to the special men. - Adorabat!
-特别的人 -是的
- "The special men?" - Yep!
我从没听说过送恩节
I've never heard of this Takesgiving.
这个传统已经持续很多年
It's a time-honored tradition that's been going on for years
很多年 很多年了
and years and years and years.
-到底几年 -三年
- How many? - Three.
我们还是去看看送恩节到底是怎么回事吧
I think we better see what this Takesgiving Day is all about.
我马上就来
Right behind y'all.
-送恩节 -送恩节
- Takesgiving Day! - Takesgiving Day!
我超爱送恩节
I love Takesgiving Day.
-我们爱你 特别的人 -送恩节
- We love you, special men! - Takesgiving Day!
这是怎么一回事来着
Say, how does this work again?
你们怎么处理这些东西
And what do you do with this stuff?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我看不见了
I -- I can't see!
亲爱的糖果派们 别被骗了
Sweetypie bros, don't be fooled.
这两个江湖辫子 片子
These two charlo-- char-- chanatans?
-江湖骗子 -江湖骗子
- Charlatans. - Charlatans...
只是想骗走你们的贵重物品
are trying to con you out of your precious belongings.
我不会让这些骗子得逞的
I'm not about to let these flim-flam artists steal from you.
猫猫破坏了送恩节
Hey, Mao Mao's ruining Takesgiving Day!
闭嘴 猫猫
Zip it, Mao Mao!
住手 他们是坏人
Stop! These are bad guys.
-帮帮我 阿多拉蝠 -不好吧 猫猫
- Help me out here, Adorabat. - I don't know, Mao Mao.
我喜欢特别的人 他们对我很友好
I like the special men. They're nice to me.
是的 你好啊 小蓝
Yes, why, uh, hello, there, uh, little blue.
你在哪里 我看不见你
W-Where are you? I can't see.
你在这啊 小蓝
Ah, there you are, lil' blue.
瞧
See?
我们没想伤害别人
We didn't mean to do any harm.
我们只是想给纯心谷的居民
We just wanted to bring some joy to the townsfolk
带来一些欢乐
of Pure Heart Valley.
说得好 拿着我的钱
Here, here. Take my money.
记下我的社保号♥码
Take my social security number.
和我步入婚姻殿堂吧
Take my hand... in marriage.
虽然你们骗了其他人
You may have everyone else fooled,
但我有一双火眼金睛
but I know a bad guy when I smell one.
你们肯定会露馅的 我会在那等着你们的
You'll slip, and when you do, I'll be there.
-快走吧你 -滚吧
- Now go on. Get! - Scram!
我的脖子
My neck!
猫猫 我保证他们是好人
Mao Mao, I promise they're good guys.
欺骗无辜的人 肯定不是好人
Anyone who takes advantage of the innocent is anything but good.
但是他们很友好
But they're so nice.
阿多拉蝠 只是因为有人
Adorabat, just because someone
友好并不意味着他们就好人
is nice doesn't mean they're good.
看看猫猫
I mean, look at Mao Mao.
我非常友好
I am incredibly nice!
猫猫不算
Mao Mao doesn't count.
那些特别的人是罪犯 我会证明这一点的
The special men are criminals, and I'm going to prove it.
现在多了爱管闲事的警官 雷吉
With that meddling sheriff around, Reggie,
我们的骗局得更精明一点
our scams will have to be much more clever.
鲁弗斯
Rufus.
免费的钱
Free money.
太好了
Oh, yes.
看到装满钱的钱包就走不动道了 是吧
Couldn't resist a nice, fat wallet, could you?
警长 不是的
Oh, sheriff, this isn't --
不是你看到的那样
what it looks like.
小蓝 你相信我吧
Oh, little blue, you believe me, don't you?
猫猫 如果他们只是想阻止
Mao Mao, what if they were just trying to stop it
钱从你口袋里掉出来呢
from falling out of your pocket?
是的 我们只是担心钱会掉出来
Yes, yes. We were only worried it would fall out.
-给 警长 -好吧
- Here you are, Sheriff. - Fine!
你就笑吧 但我会证明
You may be all smiles now, but I'll prove that underneath
你就是一只笑面狐
that facade is the cold, rotted corpse of evil!
伙计 太硬核了
Dude, metal.
魔法飞尘
Magic flying dust!
快来买♥♥魔法飞尘
Get your magic flying dust!
你们只要拍打双臂然后充满信心
Now all you've got to do is flap your arms and believe.
我有信心
I believe!
不 你差点就摔成肉泥了
No! You could have gone splat.
那就顺其自然吧
If it happens, it happens.
-不 -你好
- No! - Hello.
够了 你们两个真的被捕了
That's it. You two are really under arrest.
你都没有给他们飞行的机会
You didn't even give them a chance to fly yet.
对啊 看好了
Yes. Just watch this.
我在飞
I'm flying!
猫猫 你看 魔法飞粉对我有用啊
See, Mao Mao, it works for me.
阿多拉蝠 你本来就会飞
Adorabat, you could already fly!
各位 魔法许愿井
That's right, dum-dums. A magic wishing well!
扔得越贵 奖励就越高
The more expensive your throw, the better your reward.
我想要扔更多的椅子
I wish for more chairs to throw.
我想要一个很酷的新玩具
I wish for a cool, new toy.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
你得扔点
You're going to have to throw something
比那贵得多的东西
much more expensive than that.
当场抓获
Caught red-handed.
你都没有给我实现愿望的机会
You haven't even given my wish a chance to come true!
对啊 我相信阿多拉蝠的愿望是...
Yes. I'm sure that Adorabat's wish for a --
一个新玩具
A new toy!
是的 我相信她很快就会得到她的新玩具
Yes, I'm sure she'll get her new toy soon.
让我看看
Let's see, uh...
那个不行 太贵了
Not that. Too expensive.
那个我喜欢 有了
I want that. Bingo.
看 小蓝 一个新玩具
Oh, look, little blue, a new toy.
一支魔法笔
A magic pen?
我一直都想要的 谢谢 特别的人
I've always wanted one. Thanks, special man.
阿多拉蝠 那显然只是他的笔
Adorabat, that's clearly just his pen.
-再见啦 伙计们 -不是吧
- Howdy-ho, fellas. - Ah, come on!
特别的人对大家都很友好
The special men are just being nice to everyone.
你真是太刻薄了
You're the one being a big meanie.
这口许愿井是假的 阿多拉蝠
This wishing well is fake, Adorabat.
特别的人是假的 这个魔法笔玩具也是假的
The special men are fake. This magic pen toy is fake.
我的玩具
My toy!
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
阿多拉蝠
Adorabat.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
特别的人很友好
The special men are nice.
我希望 我希望你不是一个大混♥蛋♥
I wish -- I wish you weren't a big jerk!
-快看他 -我回家了
- Look at him! - I'm going home.
但是 阿多拉蝠
But Adorabat!
你被利用了
You're getting taken advantage of.
信任我们的下场就是分文不剩
You have nothing because you trusted us.
赏点钱吧
Spare some change.
谢谢老板 不
Oh, thank you, guv'nor. Oh, no!
我被骗了 我的生命要结束了
My life is ending because I got scammed.
不 独眼獾 如果我们现在不阻止他们
No! Badgerclops, if we don't stop this now,
阿多拉蝠就会认为友好的人都是她最好的朋友
Adorabat will think anyone who acts nice is her best friend.
-我同意 伙计 -团队计划拥抱
- Oh, I agree, dude. - Team planning hug?
来吧
Let's do it.
阿多拉蝠
Adorabat...
氯丁橡胶
Neoprene...
-我珍惜你 -我珍惜你
- I cherish you. - I cherish you.
-放手 -放手
- Break! - Break!
伙计
'Sup, dude?
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表