剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
我喜欢 等等
I love it! Oh, wait.
不 那太糟...
No, that's a terrible --
天啊 新闻不是刚刚开始吗
Oh, for the love of -- Wasn't the news just on?
超级獾正在摧毁我们的生活 这是一段录像
Ultraclops is ruining our lives. Here's a piece of footage
这是我今天拍的 因为我多才多艺
I caught today because I'm multitalented.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you! You're welcome!
正如你们所见 我们的小粉和他的好朋友托德
As you can see, our very own Pinky and his good friend Todd
正在公园闲逛 突然间...
are just trying to enjoy a day in the park when suddenly --
事先声明 托德是跟着我去公园的
For the record, Todd just followed me there.
我不是他的朋友
I'm not his friend.
等等 突发新闻
Hold on! Breaking news!
有人来电说又出现了一个巨人
Calls are coming in about a second giant.
这段业余视频
This amateur video was sent in
是由一位应该少管闲事的外行发来的
by an amateur who should back off.
这是我的工作 明白吗
This is my job, see?
克拉克 现在是什么情况
Clark, what do you have for us?
独眼獾 我来挑战你了
Badgerclops, I challenge you!
不可能
This cannot be!
没有人能与超级獾抗衡
None contend the Ultraclops!
恢复正常 不然就要被我击败
Return to normal or face defeat!
所以你是想变大和我战斗
Your idea is to become big and fight me
继续摧毁王国吗
and destroy more of the kingdom?
好主意 天才
Yeah, great idea, genius!
我听不到你的好主意 克拉克
Well, I don't hear your great idea, Clark!
蝙蝠来啦
Adominous bat!
阿多拉蝠 你在干什么
Adorabat, what are you doing?!
阿多拉蝠 快离开我的空间
Adorabat, get -- get out of my space!
阿多拉蝠 别烦我
Adorabat, leave me alone!
离开他的空间
Out of his space...
克拉克 我明白了
Clark, I think I've got it.
忽略他们 忽略他们
Just ignore them. Just ignore them.
格洛丽亚 你太不可爱了
Oh, Gloria, you're completely unlovable.
《剑道》
"Kendo Ken!"
《剑道》 《剑道》
"Kendo Ken!" "Kendo Ken!"
不管怎样 至少我还是有上铺
Whatever, at least I still have top bunk.
我们在这建了一张巨大的上下铺
We built a giant bunk bed up here
这样我们就可以睡在一起了
so we can all sleep together!
成千上万的森林生物都因此搬家了
We displaced thousands of woodland creatures!
看来我又得睡下铺了
Guess it's back to the bottom bunk.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
现在双臂并拢
Arms together now.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
我就知道
I knew it!
奇怪的祈雨舞
That weird rain dance thing!
让我睡下铺
Making me take the bottom bunk!
你们很清楚我很讨厌这些东西
You clearly knew that stuff annoyed me!
你们不但不听我说话 还把这些当作对付我的武器
And instead of hearing me, you use it as a weapon against me.
你们把我当鞋一样走来走去
You walk all over me like a shoe.
鞋
A shoe?
因为脚上穿鞋子
You know, 'cause -- 'cause your feet are in shoes
鞋子在你脚下
and the shoes are under your feet.
这个比喻没问题
The analogy works!
你们知道吗 我受够了
You know what? I'm done with this!
把项链给我
Just give me the dang necklace!
最不悠闲
Minimum chill!
我永远都不会忘记你 一切的缩小版
I'll never forget you, miniature version of everything.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free!
给 拿着吧
There! Just take it!
我们回家吧
All right, let's go home.
不
Nah.
我要走回家 伙计
I'm just gonna walk home, man.
他从不走路的
He never walks!
是吗 来吧
Are you? Come on.
愚蠢可笑的老独眼獾
Silly old ridiculous Badgerclops.
我们回家看电视...
We'll go home, watch some TV --
我连走路都不行了吗
Just -- I can't even have a walk?
我最讨厌的事都不行吗
The thing I hate most?!
拜托 你不是真的生气了吧
Come on, you're not really mad, right?
你们知道吗 伙计们
You know what, guys?
你们赶紧系上安全带飞走吧
Why don't you just click it or ticket?
独眼獾是在生我的气吗
Was I mean to Badgerclops?
是的
Yes.
也许不是你 而是我
Maybe it wasn't as much you as it was me.
我要补偿他
I'm gonna make it up to him.
我们都会的
We both will.
你好啊 独眼獾
Greetings, Badgerclops!
我们一直在看你最喜欢的节目
We've been watching your favorite program!
我喜欢亲吻的那段
I like the kissy parts!
你要加入吗
You want to join in?
就这样吗 这道歉真棒 伙计们
This is it, huh? Nice apology, guys.
我去吃点零食
I'm gonna get a snack.
好啊
Oh, uh, that's cool.
我们和你一起坐坐
We'll sit with you!
拜托 我不想听...
Y'all, come on. I don't want to hear --
不 我们不说话
Oh, no, uh, we're not here to talk.
我们听你说
We're here to listen.
你变大的时候有什么奇闻吗
Yeah! Did you see anything weird when you were huge?
今天 我掀开托德的屋顶
Well, today, I was ripping off Todd's roof.
对了 有了
And, like, get this --
他当时正在开生日派对
He's got a whole birthday party going on in there!
我都不知道...
I didn't even know it was...
没错 肯定是他
He totally did! He totally did.
我们睡觉吧
Guess we should turn in.
嗯
Yeah.
晚安 伙计们
Well, night, guys.
等等 你在我的床上干什么
Wait! What are you doing in my bunk?
-但这是 -我的床
- But this is -- - My bunk!
你的在上面
Yours is up there.
上铺
Top bunk?!
独眼獾 我们
Badgerclops, we...
你不用道歉 伙计
You don't have to say sorry, man.
-这... -不 我要说的是
- This was -- - No! What I was gonna say was --
我们还为你准备了夜灯
Ah, we got you the night-light, too!
这样你就可以画奇怪的画了
So you can make your weird drawings!
你们听见我说的了
Y'all heard me after all.
毕竟你"只"摧毁了半个王国
Well, it only took you destroying half the kingdom.
但以后除非你变大 我们是不会无视[吹走]你的
But from now on, we won't blow you off until you blow up.
大家晚安
Night, y'all!
我们好像忘了什么
I feel like we forgot something.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表