剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
真的吗
Really?
伙计 保持距离
Dude, two feet.
好吧 阿多拉蝠 新的英雄课程是
Okay, Adorabat, new heroic lesson...
独眼獾很烦人 但我们还是得救他
Badgerclops is annoying and we have to save him.
太好了 独眼獾烦人的拯救时间到
Yay! Badgerclops annoying saving time!
*我来巡巡逻*
*Being on patrol*
*啦啦啦啦*
*High-ho a dairy-o*
-*我去巡巡逻* -困困霹雳掌
- Being on patrol - Sleepy chop!
-帮我洗碗 孩子 -不 我不要
- Do my dishes, boy! - No, I don't wanna!
是你逼我的
You made me do this!
霹雳掌
Chop!
困上加困霹雳掌
Sleepier chop!
好了 我们去找独眼獾
Alright, let's get Badgerclops.
独眼獾 我们来救你...
Badgerclops, we've come to save y... Oh.
*所有人 所有人*
*Everybody, everybody*
独眼獾
Badgerclops!
怎么了 伙计们
Oh, 'sup, guys?
兄弟 说真的 天空海盗太好了
Dude, the Sky Pirates rule, actually.
他们有魔法大餐和彻夜狂欢派对
They have magical food and dance parties that go all night.
这不是那个家务仔吗
Well, if it isn't Chores Boy,
绞尽脑汁逼你回去继续做各种家务
worming his way back to force you to do multiple chores again.
我打赌他连浩室音乐都不喜欢
I'll bet he doesn't even like house music.
我爱浩室音乐
I love house music!
放了他 猩蛇
Give him back, Orangusnake!
尽管放马过来
Feel free to try.
我当然会
Oh, yeah, I will.
我们可以回总部商量一下你的职责
We can discuss your responsibilities back at HQ,
管你愿不愿意 懒骨头
whether you like it or not, lazy bones.
你不是吧
No, you did not!
我才不会跟你回去
I'm not going back with you!
你只是气我...
You're just mad that...
*我终于找到了*
*I finally found*
干嘛 你为什么唱歌♥
What? Why are you singing?
*我的*
*The place where I*
独眼獾 你不会要... 别
Badgerclops, don't you... No! No!
*归属*
*Belong*
独眼獾
Badgerclops!
看 飞船正带着我们驶向红宝石纯心
Look, the ship's taking us right to the Ruby Pure Heart.
天呐 如果有人
Oh, my. If someone...
不一定是你 但如果有人准备
Doesn't have to be you, but someone were to take
为了自己取走所有能源
all of that power for themselves,
这样就再没有人能强迫你做任何事了
why, no one would be able to make you do anything ever again.
我必须得到红宝石纯心
I must have the Ruby Pure Heart!
放钳子
Release the clamps!
事实上 我们用的是大吸盘
Actually, we use giant suction cups.
快闭嘴吧
That is enough out of you.
全体注意 纯心谷 这个我借走了
Attention, Pure Heart Valley! I'm-a borrow this.
借
Borrow?
这会毁了整个王国的
That would decimate the entire kingdom!
你们不都是好人吗
Ain't y'all supposed to be the good guys?
现在独眼獾有了更好的朋友了
Badgerclops has better friends now.
-最好的朋友 -兄弟 冷静点
- Best friends. - Dude, be cool.
但是猫猫不会回来教训我们吗
But won't Mao Mao just come back up here and kick our butts?
没有飞车他就没法到这来
He can't get up here without the aerocycle,
而我一直没有把飞车修好
and I never finished fixing it.
等等 他们修好了 当我没说
Oh, wait. They fixed it, never mind.
没错 小菜一碟
That's right. And it was easy.
好了 想要我给你们点颜色
Alright, line up in the order,
-排好队一个个来 -我最后
- you want your butts kicked. - I'll say, I call last.
不公平 你总是最后一个
No fair. You always get last.
今天不会了 因为天空海盗已经
Not today, for the Sky Pirates are
换了新的管理层
under new management.
我还在想也许我继续担任管理层
I was thinking maybe I could stay manager.
独眼獾 这都取决于你 知道吗
Badgerclops, this is all on you, okay?
你可以阻止这一切
You can make this stop.
说的是你吧
That's you.
既然你执意如此 我就别无选择了
Then you leave me no choice.
我可不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
我不能呼吸 不能呼吸了 你怎么会这么快
I can't breathe! I can't breathe! How did you get so fast?
独眼獾 我只是随便走过来而已
Badgerclops, I walked over here, alright, casually.
你在说什么 你还好吗
What are you talking about? Are you okay?
独眼獾 我们赢了吗
Badgerclops, did we win?
什么 为什么你... 根本没人打着你
What? Why are you do... No one even hit you yet!
那边又是怎么回事
And what is happening over there?
她快到模糊
She's just a big blur!
她的动作也太快了
Her movements are too fast now!
这是没吃任何真正的食物
This is pretty common side effect
挺常见的一种副作用吧
of not ever eating any real food.
诅咒你 去杂货店买♥♥东西
Curse you, grocery shopping!
等等 去杂货店买♥♥东西
Wait. Grocery shopping?!
直接去不就行了
Why didn't someone just go?!
你又不是我妈
You're not my mom.
趁我还没冲你发飙之前 我得离开这里
I need to get out of here before I lose it on you.
我们拯救了这座山
We saved the mountain!
我们今天就干了这件事吗
Is that all we're doing today?
你是不是忘了什么重要的事
Aren't you forgetting something kind of big?
知道了
Fine.
很感谢你们邀请我
Thank you for having me.
我说的是大吸盘
I meant the giant suction cup!
太晚了
It's too late.
电源都修好了
Now that the power thing is fixed,
没有什么可以阻止我们
nothing will stop us from having
偷红宝石纯... 你们有在听吗
the Ruby Pure H... Are you listening?
搞定了
And done. Wow.
我把今天的家务都做完了
You know, I feel so much more relaxed
觉得轻松多了
knowing I got all my chores done for the day.
你还没去杂货店买♥♥东西
You still haven't done no grocery shopping.
闭嘴
Shush, shush.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
"我赢了 都是你的错"
"I won and it's all your fault?"
-别把事情想得这么简单 -关于这个
- Stop being so caj about it. - Yeah, about that.
我打算晚点再修发电机
I kinda put off fixing the generator
现在我刚给它连上不知道哪家的电源
and just plugged it into somebody's house for now.
这是哪里来的
Where did this come from?
我来给你上一课 好吗
Let's this be a learn for you, alright?
好好做家务
Just do your chores.
-等等 别 不要 -再见
- Wait, no, no, no, no... - Bye-bye!
可恶
Curses!
这些人的日子
Man, those guys' lives are
好像过得太安逸了 你懂我的意思吗
just a little too relaxed, know what I'm saying?
我准备试试手动滑行降落
I'm gonna try to crash it with a manual glide!
-它这次可能撑不住了 -看上去情况不妙
- She might not hold this time! - We just not looking good.
去逃生舱 路堵住了
To the escape pods! The path is blocked!
大难临头各自飞吧
Every man for hisself!
为什么全都烧起来了
Why is everything on fire?!
不 你不能带走这些人
No! You cannot have these people!
今天不行
Not today!
不 不 不是这样
No, no! Not like this!
我们没事
We're okay!
你信吗
Like, could you imagine?
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表