剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
弹道
Trajectory!
看看那只恶心的鸟
Check out that gross bird.
我想摸一下
I wanna touch it.
不 集中精神 独眼獾
No! Focus, Badgerclops!
必须得打败猫猫
Got to beat Mao Mao!
对
Yes!
好了
There.
剩下的就是炒芦笋了
All that's left is to sauté the asparagus
加上完美的数量
with the perfect amounts of --
我很抱歉 我害你算错了吗
I'm sorry. Did I mess up your mathematics?
是的
Yeah. He did.
我是故意的
Yeah. I was trying to.
你还想让我来多少次
How many of these do you want me to do?
别想把我的食物变成艺术品
Stop trying to turn my food into art!
艺术的食物不好吃 我试过了
Art doesn't taste good. I've tried it!
大家可以切香蕉面包来减少这种紧张感
Ooh, you could cut this tension like banana bread!
我一直都是对的
I'm always right.
我又没在煎锅上
Yeah. Well, I'm not the one doing
计算乘法
my multiplication tables over a frying pan!
乘法很难的
Uh, multiplication is wicked hard,
甚至比减法还难
even more than subtraction!
机器嗜血法医
Robo-Poindexter!
艺术放屁者
Ooh, artsy-fartsy fart-ist!
这名字还真不错
That was actually a really good one.
以前没有人叫过我放屁者
I've, uh, never been called a fart-ist before.
你为什么
Why you...
加里 你拍到了吗
Gary, are you getting this?!
好 好
Yes! Yes!
快去拍 加里 我要感受原始的情感 加里
Get in there, Gary! I want to feel the raw emotion, Gary!
我要戏剧性 我要恩怨情仇
Give me drama! Give me the beef!
现在让我们看看最小的选手
And now, let's check in with our tiniest competitor.
阿多拉蝠厨师 你在做什么
Chef Adorabat, what you cooking?
这可能是我尝试过的最难的菜了
This is quite possibly the hardest dish I've ever attempted.
这个有点问题
Something is wrong with this one.
我爸说是因为我有丰富的内心生活
My dad says it's because I have a rich inner life.
再来一滴
Just one more drop,
就一点点
just a teeny bit.
你感觉到了吗 我的厨艺让地球都开始震动了
You feel that? My moves are making the Earth quake!
差不多了 好吃
Almost done. Yum!
猫 她好像因为蛋的事很生气
Mao, she seems mad about the eggs.
我们应该仔细计划我们的行动
We should plan our moves carefully.
拜托
Come on.
哥们 不
Dude, no!
战斗就像烹饪 是一门艺术
Fighting is like cooking -- It's an art!
我得集中精神
I got to concentrate.
你们能去那边慌张吗
Can you panic more, like, over there?
你拍到了吗 加里 你拍到了吗
Are you getting this, Gary? Are you getting this?!
0.4 不 不 不 5 进位3
Okay, 0.4, no, no, no, 5, carry the 3...
知道了 好
Got it! Okay!
享受你的甜蜜时光会让所有人都被吃掉的
Taking your sweet time is gonna get everyone eaten!
是吗 你的冲动切割也没什么用啊
Yeah? Well, your impulsive slicing isn't helping either!
别傻了 独眼獾
Don't be foolish, Badgerclops!
你才是那个把脑袋乘以
You're the one who multiplied the heads by --
我们得快点离开这里
We need to act fast to get out of here!
也许吧 但如果没有计划 我们会成为九头蛇的食物
Maybe, but without a plan, we'll be hydra food.
为什么不合二为一呢
Why not both?!
烫 烫 烫
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!
合二为一 你是说合作吗
Both? u202dYou mean working together?
像一个团队吗
Like, uh, a team?
所以我一时冲动地道歉
So then I apologized on a whim
挽救了大家
and effectively saved the day.
我打算道歉的
I mean, I was planning on apologizing,
但我还没来得及 猫猫就冲动地喊出来了
but Mao Mao impulsively yelled his before I could say mine.
似乎很令人愉快
It seems thematically pleasing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
-是时候燃起斗志了 -是时候燃起斗志了
- Time to turn up the heat! - Time to turn up the heat!
尝尝这个
Eat this!
你有计划了吗
You got a plan yet?
没有 我还在想
Uh, no, still thinking over here.
好的
All right.
我来拖住他
I'll run interference!
我知道了
Ooh, I think I got it!
延展很强 灯柱
Impressive spread, the lamppost,
42度 除以π
42 degrees, divide by Pi.
馅饼
Mm, pie!
不 专注于当下的任务
No! Focus on the task at hand!
绕一圈
Wrap around that!
最佳直径
Optimal diameter,
加上之间的距离
add the distance between...
完美
Perfect!
独眼獾
Hey, Badgerclops,
你完成了吗
you done with that plan yet?
我开始觉得无聊了
I'm starting to get bored over here!
看 它咬不到我
Hey, look. It can't bite me!
这都是计划的一部分
Yeah! u202dThat's all part of the plan.
一旦我放开手臂 我创造的拉力
Look. Once I let go of my arm, the tension I've created
会把九头蛇扔得很远 非常远
will fling the hydra far, far away from here.
再见
Peace!
什么 天啊 卡住了
Wha?! Oh, man! It's -- it's stuck!
我住在这里了
I live here now.
你不能赶走我
You can't evict me!
小粉
Pinky!
九头蛇想咬断我的手臂
The hydra is trying to gnaw through!
天啊 搞什么鬼
Whoa, man! What the heck?!
有时候 你需要即兴发挥
Sometimes, you just got to improvise.
不动产权
Squatter's rights!
伙计 不得不承认
All right, man. I'll give it to you.
这招真帅气
That was a pretty good move.
没有你的天才铺垫
Without your genius setup,
我哪来的招式啊
there wouldn't have even been a move!
行啦
Oh, stop it!
我帮你拿吧
Uh, let me get that for you.
计划太棒了 独眼獾
Oh, what a masterful plan, Badgerclops.
你的敏捷思维扭转了局势
Your quick thinking was the real game changer,
-你知道我的意思吗 -你们好
- you know what I'm saying? - Hello?
怪物被打败了吗
Has the -- the beast been vanquished?
你看到怪物了吗 没有吧
Uh, do you see a monster? I don't think so.
是的 我们准备结束比赛了
Yeah, yeah. Look. We're ready to finish the competition.
太可惜了 一切都结束了
Well, too bad, because it's over.
-什么 -拜托
- What?! - Oh, come on!
我们在那时候才知道比赛已经结束了
And that's when we knew the competition was over.
我重申一下 我没看过这个节目
Again, I've never seen this show.
我不知道到底是怎么回事
I don't know how any of this works.
我刚刚完成我的菜肴
But I just finished my dish!
给我吧 孩子
Oh, give it hither, child.
恶心 丘布姆 别吃
Nasty! Chubbum, don't eat that.
那么谁赢了
So then who wins?
当然是我 因为我是国王
Why, me, of course, because I'm the king.
我生来就是赢家
I was born a winner.
加里 镜头切换成黑色
Gary, cut to black.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表