剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
- Oh, no. - No one thinks you're funny.
夺下城♥堡♥
Huh, yeah, taking over the castle
永远统治纯心谷 听上去的确不错
and ruling over Pure Heart Valley forever does sound nice.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
别靠近我
Please don't approach me.
不 我 我很脆弱的
No. I'm very -- I'm very fragile!
我不敢相信你居然对我的穿衣品味
I can't believe you would say something so hurtful
做出如此刻薄的评价
about my wardrobe choices!
什么 我的皇冠吗
What? My crown?
拿走吧
Just take it!
别再吐槽我了 求求你了
Just no more sick burns, I beg you!
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
阿多拉蝠扎了整个城镇的心
Adorabat has zinged the entire town!
-*牙齿归我啦* -小粉 你在干嘛
- *Taking teeth* - Pinky, what are you doing?
偷牙齿
Uh, stealing teeth.
别人唱歌♥的时候好好听着啊
Why don't you pay attention when someone's singing?
告诉我你怎么挺过来的
Tell me how you survived.
挺过什么
Survived what?
阿多拉的扎心攻击
Adorabat's attack!
-别给我装傻 -好吧 我告诉你
- Don't play dumb with me. - Yeah, I'll tell you.
你这里有个什么东西
Ooh, you got a little something down here.
-活该 一群废物 -我抓
- Ha, eat it losers! - Snatch!
我可是费了好大劲才偷了这么多
I worked hard to steal those!
还给我 还给我
Give them back! Give them back!
我可不知道 我可能会给我自己装上这些牙哦
I don't know. I might take these teeth for myself.
其实我的嘴
My mouth is act...
其实我的嘴现在感觉还挺空的
You know, actually has been feeling a little roomy lately.
我就不客气啦
I'm gonna take these for myself.
行了 行了
Okay, okay.
我告诉你
I'll talk! I'll talk.
我讨厌我自己
I hate myself.
所以 我无所畏惧
Therefore, I'm invincible.
讨厌自己吗 就是这样
Hate ourselves? That's it!
独眼獾 如果我们吐槽自己的话
Badgerclops,if we zing ourselves,
就可以抵消阿多拉蝠的攻击了
we'll neutralize Adorabat's attack!
我的牙呢
What about my teeth?
好了 阿多拉蝠
All right, Adorabat.
-我们该回家了 -不用了 谢谢
- Let's go home. - No, thank you.
我现在可是皇室成员
I'm royalty now.
你的虫子拼盘 陛下
Your -- Your bug platter,my king?
有没有人告诉过你 你不戴皇冠
Has anyone told you that without your crown,
你的头就看上去像个屁♥股♥
your head looks like a butt?
猫猫 你的头看上去像只乌鸦
And, Mao Mao, your head looks like a crow!
她越来越强了
She's getting stronger.
你这么说不过是因为你太弱了
You're just saying that because you're weak!
猫猫
Hey, psst, Mao Mao.
你觉得她找得到我们吗
Do you think she'll find us?
我们有计划吗 还是
So do we have a plan? Or...
有的 小粉的方法 还记得吗
Yes. Pinky's technique,remember?
-吐槽自己 -等等 认真的吗
- Zing yourself! - Wait, seriously?
这是我听过的最烂的点子
That's the worst idea I've ever heard.
我真不知道哪个更差了
I don't know which is worse --
你的躲避能力还是你的
your dodging skills or your...
我的脖子吗 没错
My neck? That's right!
看上去像一个化了一半的甜筒
It looks like a half-melted ice cream cone.
太恶心了
It's terrible.
独眼獾 奏效了 快吐槽自己
Badgerclops, it's working. Zing yourself.
我 很烂
Well, I'm...bad.
独眼獾 这
Badgerclops, that...
猫猫
Uh, uh, Mao Mao?
快救我
Help!
阿多拉蝠 吐槽自己
Adorabat, zing yourself!
我做不到 它太强了
I can't. It's too strong!
抵抗它 阿多拉蝠 别屈服
Fight it, Adorabat, fight it!
从我的脑子里滚出去
Get out of my head!
别再对我窃窃私语了
Stop whispering at me!
她正在尝试 她在尝试控制她的能力
She's doing it! She's controlling her power!
快吐槽自己 阿多拉蝠
Zing yourself now, Adorabat!
我的皮肤闻起来像一块馊甜瓜
My skin smells like old cantaloupe!
我没事了
I'm okay!
我就说我们不该听小粉的话
Dude, I told you we shouldn't have listened to Pinky!
那不是真正的阿多拉蝠
That's not the real Adorabat.
她被附身了
She's possessed!
了结这一切只有一个办法
There's only one thing we can do to end this.
你们的人生就是个笑话
Your life is a joke!
阿多拉蝠的笑话书
Adorabat's joke book?
没错 积极向上的笑话
Yup, positive jokes,
和扎心的吐槽正好相反
the exact opposite of insult-comedy stylings.
跟我一起把这些读出来 独眼獾
Read these aloud with me, Badgerclops!
一支800磅的大猩猩坐在哪里
Where does an 800-pound gorilla sit?
它想坐哪里坐哪里
Wherever it wants!
这个笑话太烂了
That joke was lame!
苹果对橙子说什么
What did the apple say to the orange?
什么都不说 苹果不说话
Nothing! Apples don't talk!
没了她的笑话书了 我们怎么办
Dude, what are we gonna do without her joke book?
我们不需要那本书
We don't need it!
她的笑话我早就记住了
I know all her jokes by heart.
什么是蓝色的 闻起来像红色油漆
What's blue and smells like red paint?
蓝色油漆
Blue paint!
阿多拉蝠 你没事真的太好了
Adorabat, thank goodness you're all right.
我们差点
We almost...
能把我的皇冠和国家还给我吗
Might we have our crown and kingdom back, hmm, yes?
我今天这么发狂真是太抱歉了
I'm sorry for being such a monster today.
你每天都发狂
Uh, you're a monster every day.
吐槽得好 今天唯一一句好吐槽
That was a good zinger, only good one today.
咱们就让这件事过去吧
Let's just put all this behind us, okay?
今天不过又是纯心谷奇怪的一天
It was just another weird day in Pure Heart Valley.
有点太奇怪了
A little too weird.
这里唯一奇怪的东西就是你的脸
The only thing weird here is your face.
扎心了
Got him.
切斯特 你知道比吐槽更好玩的是什么吗
Chester, Chester, hey, you know what's better than a zing?
什么
Uh, what?
-行为喜剧 -等等
- Physical comedy. - Wait.
你们 你们要干什么
What -- what are you doing now?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表