剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
我只是想
I just -- I thought...
如果我有一个更强大的对手我可以
I thought if I had a stronger opponent I could --
他越来越近了 我们该怎么办
It's getting closer. What do we do?!
我们把那个又大又笨的东西拆掉
We're going to go take that big, dumb thing apart.
你可以去分散注意力
You can go distract it or whatever,
但是不要升级事态
but don't escalate!
阿多拉蝠 你想去练习旋转吗
Adorabat, you want to go practice spinning?
好的
Yes, please!
好的 再见
All right. Peace!
在强大的
How does it feel to tremble
回旋罗摩猩蛇主人面前颤抖是什么感觉啊
before the mighty Mechahossarafforangusnakearang?
你就这点本事吗
That's the best you came up with?
你敢嘲笑我
You dare scoff at me?
我要感谢你
It is you I have to thank,
是你的残忍♥让我变成了这样 我要十倍还给你
for I was born from your cruelty and shall return it tenfold,
我被红宝石纯心选中
for I have been chosen by the Ruby Pure Heart
开启恐怖统治
to bring about a reign of terror
-直到宇宙变成尘埃 -阿多拉蝠 加油
- until the universe crumbles to dust! - Adorabat, you're doing it!
我一直梦想有一天
I have dreamed of this day
我能用自己的手碾碎你
when I would crush you with my own hands.
你觉得我怕吗 那你可以
You think this scares me? Well, then you can --
你只不过是个蠢货
You are nothing but a fool
沉浸在自己的谎言中
drowning in your own words.
你这个大罐子
That's funny coming from a big tin ca--
猫猫 住口
Mao Mao, stop!
你以后肯定会后悔嘲笑我的
You are going to regret taunting me for the rest of your life!
每分每秒
Both seconds of it.
猫猫 你怕我吗
Do you fear me, Mao Mao?!
我怕这套装备
I fear the look of that outfit.
不 我怕你的呼吸
No, uh, I fear your breath!
不 不 不 事态降级
No, no, no. De-escalate! De-escalate!
我
I -- I...
你怕我吗
Do you fear me?!
我怕你 我怕你
I fear you! I fear you!
用我的剑起誓 我怕你
By my blade, I fear you!
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
是的 我怕你
Yes, I -- I fear you.
-再说一遍 -什么 不要 太恶心了
- Say it again. - What? No, gross!
我说"再说一遍"
I said, "Say it!"
-应该可以了 -等等 猫猫呢
- That should do it! - Wait. What about Mao Mao?
回旋鼠听力有点不好
Oh, now, Ratarang here is a bit hard of hearing.
你能重复一遍吗
Could you repeat yourself?
我怕你
I fear you!
再来一遍
Again!
我怕你
I fear you!
大声点
Louder!
我怕你
I fear you!!
至少他说了
Well, at least he said it.
你们都听到了
Y'all heard it.
-对吗 -是的 老大
- Right? - We did, boss.
他听起来像个蠢货
He sounded like a real dumb jerk.
先生们
Gentlemen.
表演结束了 朋友们
Well, show is over, friends.
现在猫猫不怕我了
Now that Mao Mao no longer fears me...
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no. No, no, no,
我亲爱的敌人 我真的怕你
my precious foe, I do fear you.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Seriously?
我只是不恐惧你
I'm just not in fear with you.
那也行
I'll -- I'll take it.
现在闭上眼睛 好了
Now close your eyes. There we go.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you! - Thank you!
猫猫 你真的怕他们吗
Mao Mao, were you really scared of them?
当然没有
Of course not.
阿多拉蝠 但是让猩蛇
But you see, Adorabat, it's important
相信我害怕他来降级事态
that Orangusnake believed I was scared
是很重要的
in order to de-escalate the situation.
情绪操纵是最大的武器
Emotional manipulation is the greatest weapon of all.
情绪糙综
Emotional...manipunation.
但是我们需要担心
Yeah, but should we be freaked out that he said
他说红宝石纯心赋予了他力量吗
the Ruby Pure Heart gave him his power?
你说得对
You know, you're right.
也许我们应该 披萨到了
Maybe we should -- Hey, pizza is here!
披萨 披萨 披萨
Pizza, pizza, pizza!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表