剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第二十七集
独眼獾 上
A-a-and Badgerclops, go!
不行 阿多拉蝠 上
Horrible. Adorabat, go!
还行 阿多拉蝠 但是击败敌人要像这样
Not bad, Adorabat, but this is how you incapacitate.
对不起
D'oh! Uh, sorry.
没想到我打得太用力了
Uh, didn't think I swung that hard.
不 是我的牙
No. It's my tooth.
没错 你今天晚些时候
Oh, yeah, you got that dentist appointment
还约了看牙医
coming up later today.
对 我们已经改约了两次
That's right. We rescheduled the last two times
因为你说你学校里有什么事
because of some school thing you said you had.
没错 今天我还有
Right. Um, today I've got,
物理朗诵会
physics...recital?
没那种东西 你得去看牙医
That's not a thing. You're going to the dentist.
牙不疼了
It doesn't hurt.
我没事
I'm fine.
孩子 你麻烦大了 你得去看牙医
Kid, you're a disaster. You got to go to the dentist.
我不想看牙医 我就...
I don't wanna go to the dentist! I just --
好了 冷静 阿多拉蝠
Now, now. Calm down, Adorabat.
碰巧我可以教你一个技巧
It just so happens I can teach you a technique
帮你冷静下来
to help calm you nerves.
我看看 我放哪里去了
Uh, let's see. Where'd I put that thing?
不对 找到了
No. Found it!
好了
Okay.
这个冥想的方法很难掌握
Now, this method of meditation is incredibly difficult to master,
唯一一个完全掌握的人
and the only person to master it fully
就是传说中的冥想的麦尔文
was the legendary Meditatin' Melvin.
他超脱了肉身
He transcended his body
现在仅仅存在于星光层
and exists only on the astral plane now.
有说法星光层是脱离的人类肉体继续生活的实相层
冥想的麦尔文
Meditatin' Melvin?
你要做的就是找出
All you need to do is conjure the idea
你脑中最大的恐惧
of your greatest fear in your mind.
别闹
Stop it!
然后把那个恐惧
Then simply take that fear,
推进你潜意识里最远的角落
and push it to the furthest recesses of your subconscious.
-你的星体就会抬升... -你头上有
- And your celestial body will lift itself... - You got a little
说了别闹
Stop it!
到达存在的第二层...
...onto a second plane of existence and --
你头上有点灰
You just got some little dust.
你能不能别搞了 我在努力集中精力
Can you just stop it? ! I'm trying to concentrate!
你脸上全是灰宝宝
You have all these dust babies on your face!
-我看了心烦 -你心烦
- It's bothering me! - Bothering you?!
我的恐惧
My fears.
推动我的恐惧
Push my fears.
推出我的意识
Push them from my mind.
什么
Huh?
这里是牙科诊所吗
Is this... the dentist's office?
不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
一边去 别过来 离我远点
Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!
别过来
Go away!!
让我夹住你的脸
Get your face into my arm!
她做到了
She's doing it.
太厉害了
Amazing.
我做到了 我觉得自己好轻
Wow, I did it! I feel so light.
我的牙也不疼了
Hey...my tooth doesn't hurt anymore!
既然你知道怎么冥想了
Well, now that you know how to meditate,
你就可以回到自己的身体 我们就可以
you can get back to your body, and we can all head
在你被风吹走之前 一起去看牙医
to the dentist before the wind carries you off.
对 牙医
Oh. Oh, yes -- dentist.
我当然想去了
Definitely want to go there.
我觉得…
I think --
阿多拉蝠 阿多拉蝠
Adorabat? Adorabat!
你等下
Hey! Hey, wait!
我可能没法去看牙医了
I guess I can't go to the dentist.
一点也不疼
Oh! Didn't hurt!
阿多拉蝠 阿多拉蝠 你回来
Adorabat. Adorabat, come back!
不行 猫猫
I can't, Mao Mao.
牙医太可怕了
The dentist is just too scary!
这可不妙
This doesn't look good.
我们得想办法把她的星体
We're gonna need to get her astral form
带回她的身体
back into her body somehow --
独眼獾 你别闹了
Badgerclops! Knock that off!
你干嘛 你弄倒了
Come on! You messed it up!
尊重点冥想 行不行
Have some respect for the meditating, would you?
你超脱的时候
Isn't your body supposed to --
身体不该更轻吗
get lighter as you transcend?
可能她的灵魂会提着身体[振奋人心]
Dude, maybe her spirit was uplifting.
我跟你说了小心点
I told you to be careful!
我很小心 又不是我的错 她滑下来了
I was careful! It's not my fault! She slipped!
准备好了吗 一
Alright, ready? 1...
二 三
2...3!
不好 好重 快点
Cramp! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp!
-阿多拉蝠 -阿多拉蝠
- Adorabat! - Adorabat!
阿多拉蝠 你在哪里
Adorabat, where are you?!
你的身体在我们这里
We got your little body.
看 她在那里
Look! There she is!
阿多拉蝠 等着 我们来了
Adorabat, hang on! We're coming!
-别过来 -她飞太高了
- Go away! - She's too high.
你要用加农炮把她的身体射出去
You're gonna have to shoot her body with your arm cannon.
*把她的身体装进去 开炮*
*Gonna put her body in the cannon and take a shot*
没打中
Missed me!
我们还能搞个新的肉身吧
We can get a new one, right?
我什么都没感觉到
Ha! I didn't feel any of that!
我宁愿飘走也不要去看牙医
I'd rather float away than go to the stinky old dentist!
阿多拉蝠 你得去 好吗 我付过钱了
Adorabat, you're going, alright?! I already paid!
我才不管
I don't care!
我们得找别的方法把她弄下来
We're gonna have to find another way to get her down.
这也太高了
This is pretty high.
我不喜欢这个样子
I don't think I like this anymore!
终于有人来了
Finally, some company.
你好
Hello.
-你是谁 -我是谁
- Who are you? - Who am I?
这问题问得不错
Uh, well, you know, that's a great question
因为 你知道吗
because, um -- Do you know?
因为我不知道我是谁
Because I do not know who I am.
冥想的麦尔文
Meditatin' Melvin?
没错 就是我
Yeah, that's me!
我在这上面待太久了 我都忘了
I've been up here for so long, I forgot.
但愿走之前我把炉子关了
I sure hope I turned the stove off.
我觉得我走丢了
I think I'm lost.
胡说
Nonsense.
得了吧 你就在该在的地方
Come on, you're right where you need to be.
我猜猜 你来是因为牙疼吗
Let me guess. You're here 'cause of...tooth pain?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?!
差不多只有这一种办法超脱
That's pretty much the only way to transcend.
再说我是个大♥师♥ 所以你也懂的
Plus I'm a master, so, you know,
我比你聪明一千倍
I'm like a thousand times smarter than you.
猫猫也说你是个大♥师♥
Mao Mao did say you're a master.
那是个人名吗 猫猫
Is that somebody's name? Mao Mao?
这上面可没什么猫猫
Why, there aren't no Mao Maos up here, okay?
-就只有我 -我在哪里
- Just me. - Where am I?
你问题还真多
You ask a lot of questions, don't you?
我知道答案 我专门回答问题
Well, I've got answers. I'm an answer guy.
存在分为三层
You see, there's three different planes of existence --
最基础的物质层 以太层
your basic corporeal form, the schnepp realm,
还有最重要的星光层
and most importantly, the astral plane,
也叫最棒之所 又名不是监狱
aka the best place ever, aka not jail.
我不喜欢这里 我要去找我的身体
I don't think I like it. I got to get back to my body.
等等 那样没用的
Hey, come on. That ain't gonna work.
而且你下去干什么
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表