剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第三十五集
是的 没什么比清理房♥间更让人放松身心的了
Ah, yes, nothing lightens your soul quite like decluttering.
拉屎就可以
Uh, pooping does.
对 对 你说得没错
Oh, yeah, yeah, I guess you're right.
我想身心轻松
I want a light soul!
-我能帮忙的吗 -当然 阿多拉蝠
- Can I help? - Sure you can, Adorabat.
跟我上楼吧
Just follow me upstairs,
丢掉那些不能给你带来快乐的东西
and discard anything that doesn't bring you joy!
没什么能给我带来快乐
Nothing brings me joy!
我就喜欢听到这样的话
That's what I like to hear.
去阁楼
To the attic!
我好害怕
I'm scared.
上面太黑了
It's too dark up there.
看 现在不吓人了
See? Not so scary now.
是不吓人了 谢谢你 猫猫
Hey, I guess not. Thanks, Mao Mao.
如果害怕 就告诉你的朋友
If you're ever scared, just let your friends know.
我们永远都会帮你的
We'll always be there to help.
你有害怕的东西吗
Are you scared of anything?
我什么都不怕
I fear nothing.
你能让一下吗
Could you move?
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
今天是我生日
I'm the birthday boy!
你好 小男孩
Hi, there, little boy.
天啊
Oh, geez.
兄弟 你害怕这个木偶吗
Bro, are you scared of this puppet?
我不怕 而且
No! And besides,
这是个口♥技♥表演傀儡 不是木偶
i-it's a ventriloquist dummy, not a puppet!
你在哪里买♥♥的
W-where'd you get it, anyway?
裸猿模型半价出♥售♥
Half off hairless-ape dummies!
趁着它们奇怪赶紧买♥♥啊
Get them while they're weird!
把我的钱都拿去吧
Take all my money!
如果仔细想一想
I-I-I-if you really think about it,
当时我没买♥♥的话 就亏大了 所以
I would've lost money if I hadn't bought it so...
但如果你害怕 我可以烧了它
But if you're scared of it, I could just burn it.
不 猫猫不怕它
No! Mao Mao's not afraid of it.
他什么都不怕
He fears nothing!
没错 我 我 我什么都不怕
Exactly. I, uh, I, uh, I fear nothing.
真的吗 那过来看看它
Oh, yeah? Then come look at it.
看过了
Looked at it!
我们去做公众服务吧
Uh, let's go do some public service.
丁·达纳林先生可以来吗
Can Mr. Din Danalin come?
你还给它起了名字吗
You... named it?
他显然会说不行 看他有多害怕
He's obviously gonna say no. Look at how scared he is.
我不怕丁·达纳林先生
I am not scared of Mr. Din Danalin!
他当然能来 阿多拉蝠
Of course he can come, Adorabat.
我也爱他
I...love him, too.
-好吧 -兄弟
- Okay. - Dude...
列表上的第一件事是
First thing on the list is, uh...
你怎么走这么快
why are you walking so fast?
你是在避开丁·达纳林先生吗
Are you avoiding Mr. Din Danalin?
没有
N-n-n-no!
那我这样做你也不介意吧
Then you won't mind if I do this!
不会吧
No way.
你知道我必须这么做 对吗
You know I have to do this, right?
做什么 我超淡定
Do what? I'm not fazed.
对 很淡定 你毫无惧色
Yeah, no, you're totally fearless and...
好恶心
Ew, gross!
没事的 猫猫
It's okay, Mao Mao.
如果害怕 就告诉你的朋友
If you're ever scared, let your friends know.
我们永远都会帮你的
We'll always help.
我不害怕 阿多拉蝠
I'm not scared, Adorabat.
我只是午餐吃了些不新鲜的贝类 好吗
I just had some bad shellfish for lunch, okay?
兄弟 你吃午餐没叫我们吗
Dude, you had lunch without us?
好吧 我刚说我们的第一个任务是
All right. As I was saying, our first task is...
喂 看那边那只怪鸟
Say, look at that weird bird!
别再逃避你的恐惧 兄弟
Stop running away from your fear, dude!
我没看见
Hey, I couldn't see it!
这就是绊了我一跤的坑
This is the pothole that hurt me.
我明白了
I see.
你为什么要抛下我们 兄弟
Why did you ditch us, bro?
我喘不上来气
I can't breathe!
天啊 独眼獾
Oh, uh, hey, Badgerclops.
木偶在哪里
Where's the puppet?
和阿多拉蝠在一起 我找到猫
With Adorabat. I found Mao...
不要
No!
所以现在你诉诸暴♥力♥
So now you're resorting to violence
而不是承认你的恐惧吗
instead of admitting your fear?
这是疯狂的大男子主义 老兄
That's macho madness, dude!
还有 我现在得去其他地方
Also, I have to be somewhere else right this instant.
填好坑 再见
Fix the pothole! Bye!
我不擅长做这类事
Th-that's not a thing that I do.
自己解决
Figure it out!
独眼獾 正在铺设
Badgerclops laying it down.
我铺设了什么 水泥防护栏
What am I laying down? Cement.
你为什么不填了那个坑呢
Um, why didn't you just fill in the pothole?
丘布姆 我尽力了
Chubbum, I am trying my best.
-你找到猫猫了吗 -他又抛下我们了
- Did you find Mao Mao? - He ditched us again,
但我知道他接下来要去哪里
but I know where he's going next.
我能去吗
Can I come?
丘布姆 我在你的石膏上签过名了
Chubbum, I signed your dumb cast!
快走吧
Now leave!
小不点 这是我第三次
Slim, this is the third time
抓到你贩卖♥♥非法室内盆栽 好吗
I've caught you selling illegal house plants. Okay?
这次你要坐牢
This time, you're going to jail.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
你怕木偶 伙计
You're afraid of puppets, man!
承认吧
Just admit it!
没什么可承认的
There's nothing to admit!
好吧 列表上的下一件事是
All right. Next on the list is, uh,
在成教楼的心肺复苏术
CPR at the Adult Learning Annex!
孩子和木偶禁止入内
No kids or puppets allowed.
糟糕
Oh, booey.
一会见 独眼獾
See you there, Badgerclops!
我会去的
I'll be there, all right.
那我现在能回家了吗
So can I go home now?
你要去蹲大牢 废物
You're going to jail, punk!
欢迎来到成教楼
Welcome to the Adult Learning Annex.
今天 我们将学习心肺复苏术
Today, we're gonna learn CPR,
简单说 就是在人们拒绝呼吸时
which is basically forcing somebody to breathe
强迫他们呼吸
when they, uh, refuse.
一人拿一张 往下传
So take one. Pass it down.
我其实是来教发型设计的
Actually, I'm here to teach the hair-styling class.
你可能已经注意到了我的发胶
You might have noticed my hair sprays.
我是来这里吃头发的
And I'm here to eat hair!
一人拿一张 往下传
Just take one and pass it down!
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late, everybody.
我得去拿心肺复苏术的人体模型
I had to get the CPR mannequin.
太棒了 谢谢你 独眼獾
Oh, excellent. Thank you, Badgerclops.
承认你很害怕
Admit you're scared.
-什么 -什么
- W-what? - What?
不 不要
No. Oh. Nnnnnnnnnnnnn!
-不 不 不要 -快点
- No, no, no. - Hurry it up!
我饿了 我要吃头发
I'm getting hair-hungry!
上面说第一步是嘴对嘴
It says here that step one is mouth-to-mouth.
好吧 你来做
All right. Uh, you do it.
为什么 你害怕了吗
Why? You scared?
-没有 -那就做吧
- No. - Then do it.
记得要口对紧
Remember to make a tight seal!
-别害怕 兄弟 -别害怕
- Don't be scared, bro. - Don't be scared.
别害怕 孩子 别躲在桌子下面
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表