剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
without your mom and all,and, uh...little gem?
阿 阿多拉蝠
A-Adorabat!
你在哪儿
Where are you?!
不
Oh, no.
她一定是回山洞了
She must've gone back to the...caves!
都是我的错
This is all my fault!
我得去救她
I gotta go save her!
我不能 我不能连她也失去了
I can't --I can't lose her, too!
爸爸 我觉得有人闯进了咱们家
Dad? Um, I think someone broke into our house
把我们的垃圾食品都吃了
and ate all of our junk food!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸 爸爸
Da-- Da-- Daddy?
你能做到 尤金
You can do this, Eugene.
阿多拉蝠
Adorabat?
为了她 我得勇敢点
I gotta put on a brave face for her sake.
索诺拉 你会怎么做
Sonara, what would you do?
那是
Is that...
不会吧
It can't be.
索诺拉的眼镜
Sonara's glass.
我猜它没看见我
I guess it didn't see me.
这里有点干
Huh, a little dry in here.
尤金 不不不
Oh, Eugene. Oh, no, no, no.
不 不
Oh, no!
我看不见了 我看不见了
I-I can't see! I can't see!
我看不见了
I can't see!
阿多拉蝠
Adorabat?
等 等一下 你是怎么
W-W-Wait a minute. How...?
我跟着这些
I just followed these.
蹲下来
Stay down!
你比我印象中小多了
You're a lot smaller than I remember.
准备好被打扁吧
Prepare to get squished!
不 阿多拉蝠 等一下
No! Adorabat! Wait!
大爪子 尖牙
Big claws? Sharp fangs?
我都习以为常了
I see stuff like that every day!
没有什么能吓倒我
Nothing can scare meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
阿多拉蝠
Adorabat!
阿多 阿多拉蝠
Ador-- Adorabat?
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you!
我不怕任何人
I'm not afraid of anybody!
索诺拉
Sonara?
别担心 我们会护她周全
Don't worry. We'll keep her safe.
独眼獾 天窗行动
Badgerclops! Operation Moon Roof!
来了 宝贝
Aw, yeah, baby!
猫猫
Mao Mao!
阿多拉蝠 压倒骆驼的最后一根稻草 去吧
Adorabat, camel back formation, last straw, go!
收到
Roger!
太勇敢了
So brave.
还有漏网之柱吗
Is that all the pillars?
还有 我留了一根给
No. I just have one left to -- Blah!
作为一个已经输了的人
You scream a lot
你叫得实在太多
for somebody's who's already lost!
希望你做好被打扁的准备了
Hope you're ready to go squish!
阿 阿多拉蝠
A-A-Adorabat!
我做到了
I did it!
对不起
I'm sorry
我弄碎了妈妈的眼镜
I broke Mom's glass.
你没事就好
I'm just glad you're okay.
我觉得我应该保护你
I thought I needed to protect you,
但实在是太难了
but it's just...it's been so hard and --
我 我
I just -- I --
没事的爸爸
It's okay, Daddy.
我也想她
I miss her, too.
走吧 独眼獾
Come on, Badgerclops.
给他们点空间
Let's give 'em some space.
伙计 这是最好的办法
Look, man, it's for the best.
我觉得我们做的是对的
I think we did the right thing.
至少这意味着我们两个都能吃
I mean, at least this means more peanut butter ice cream
更多花生酱冰淇淋了 对吗
for both of us, right?
等等
Wait up!
你们不能丢下最勇敢的组员就这么离开
You can't just leave without the most fearless member of the group.
我回来了
I'm back!
看来假期结束了
Well... looks like break's over.
我们继续工作吧
Let's get back to work, y'all.
好
Yeah!
阿多拉蝠
Oh, uh, Adorabat?
嗯
Yeah?
好好教训他们 好吗
Mess 'em up good, okay?
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
我会教训他们的 我会好好教训他们
I'll mess 'em up. I'll mess 'em up real good.
我会揍得他们
So good, their mommies and daddies
连他们的亲爸亲妈都认不出
won't be able to recognize them when I'm done.
她让我害怕
Eh...she scares me.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表