剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第二十六集
太好了 猫猫在训练我
Yay! Mao Mao is training me.
阿多拉蝠 小心点 好吗
Adorabat, be careful, alright?
隐身靴可不是玩具
Stealth boots are not a toy.
那为什么我这双颜色像个玩具
Then why are mine colored like a toy?
这双是我从玩具店找来的
I found them at a toy store.
你知道传奇英雄和坏蛋之间
Now, do you know the difference between a legendary hero
-有什么不同吗 -我能消灭坏蛋
- and a bad guy? - I destroy the bad guys
-毁了他们的生活 -是的 说得没错
- and ruin their lives. - Yes, that.
还有 坏蛋从不做家务
But also a bad guy never does his chores.
比如 独眼獾
Take for instance Badgerclops.
又来了
Here we go.
他之前是个坏蛋
You see, he used to be a bad guy,
所以有时候我不得不采取消极对抗的方法
so sometimes I have to find passive-aggressive ways
提醒他做家务
to remind him to do his chores.
什么家务
Uh, what chores?
修理飞车
Fixing the aerocycle.
好吧 其实
Oh. Well, like,
我其实非常 非常忙
I've just been like, really, really busy.
独眼獾 你只是在玩一个做家务的游戏
Badgerclops, you are literally playing a game where you do chores.
快去做家务
Just do your chores.
伙计 我还没存档呢
Dude! I haven't been saving.
还有件事你也答应了没做
Yet another responsibility you welched on...
你哭什么
Wh-Why are you crying?
你们根本不懂
You guys don't get it!
我的行程也太满了
My schedule's too crazy!
永远都是"修飞车 独眼獾"
It's always "Fix the aerocycle, Badgerclops.
"去杂货店买♥♥东西 独眼獾"
Do the grocery shopping, Badgerclops."
整整两件事
Two whole things!
只有这两件事
Only two things!
你也根本没去杂货店吧
You didn't even go grocery shopping either, man?
知道吗 你就是个正儿八经的
You know what? You're just being a big, old...
-懒骨头
- lazy bones.
现在我得趁我还没冲你发飙之前
I need to be away from you right now
离你远点
before I lose it on you.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
我只是要你做点家务
I just need you to do a couple chores.
给我回来
Get back here!
*何时才能找到我的*
*When will I find the place where I..*
*归属*
*Belong?*
快点
Come on, now!
这玩意连一块硬石头都捡不起来吗
Can't this thing pick up any hard rock?
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found!
你们怎么了
What's wrong with y'all?
竟然有人朝我们扔石头
I say, someone throwing rocks at us.
我觉得只是个意外 老大
Uh, I think it was just an accident, boss.
过来 让我看看
Come here. I want to see.
是那个无礼的家伙
Ooh. It's the sassy one.
那个副警长
The, uh, deputy sheriff.
你看 他现在孤独又无助
And look. He's helpless and alone.
我有个主意
I just had an idea.
-你好 小可怜 -你好
- Hello, little boy. - Hello.
看吧 我说了他不会觉得奇怪
See, I told you he wouldn't think it was weird.
我会魔法
I'm a magical being,
-而且我 -施个魔法看看
- and I... - Do some magic.
不行
Uh, no.
你怎么试试这个陷阱
Say, why don't you fall for this trap?
我是说...
I mean, uh...
这些糖
candy.
不知道我该不该相信这个魔法木偶
I don't know if I should trust this magical puppet.
有糖吃
Candy.
发生了什么
What happened?
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?!
什么
What...
很快 你将遭受无尽的折磨
Soon, you will suffer eternal torment...
你的阴谋得逞不了 吓不着我 天空海盗
This scam blows. It's not gonna work, Sky Pirates.
什么 等等
What?! Wait, wait, wait.
-没吓到你 -有点
- You're not scared? - Oh, yeah.
或许我是有点害怕
Maybe I am a little scared.
看来现在我能保护自己了
Guess I'll have to defend myself.
请不要这么近对我开枪
Please do not shoot me over here.
"猫猫来信"
"Incoming message from Mao Mao."
独眼獾 你又在湖边哭着唱歌♥吗
Badgerclops, are you sing-crying at the lake again?
什么 是天空海盗
What?! The Sky Pirates?!
赶紧打败他们去杂货店买♥♥东西
Just defeat them, get groceries,
再把飞车修好 好吗
and fix the aerocycle, okay?
-把这项加进你剩下的家务中 -随便了 猫妈
- Add it to the rest of your chores. - Whatever, Mom-Mom!
"屏蔽来电号♥码" 这么着
"Caller blocked." You know what!
算了
Forget this.
他们总是这样 要我"做这个 做那个"
They're always like, "Do this! Do that!"
然后
And...
*真希望能找到*
*I wish that I was*
*我的归属*
*somewhere I belong*
沮丧
Depression!
完美的拉拢工具
The perfect recruitment tool.
告诉你 当海盗很酷
Ya know, being a pirate is dope.
不用承担责任
No responsibilities.
也不用做家务
No chores.
可以为所欲为
We can do whatever you want.
别说了 我加入
That's it. I'm in.
这么简单
That was easy.
这需要好好庆祝一番
This calls for a celebration.
漂亮 你们要怎么犒劳我
Neat. What are y'all gonna do to me?
海盗狂欢
Pirate rave!
放音乐 老大
Hit it, boss.
所以你们整天只干这个吗
Uh, so you guys just do this, like, all the time?
没错 浩室电子舞曲
Oh, yeah. House music electronica.
派对不停歇 各位
Party don't stop, y'all!
我本该属于九零年代
You should've seen me in the '90s.
这话说得真奇怪
That's such a weird thing to say.
*所有人 所有人*
*Everybody, everybody*
*所有人都看着我*
*Everybody look at me*
*动起来 独眼獾 来吧 独眼獾*
*Go, go, go, Badger, go, Badger,*
好棒的舞步
Nice dance moves!
-我饿了 -天呐
- Me hungry! - Oh, man,
这个破地方有什么吃的吗
you guys got anything to eat in this dump?
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
我觉得另一间房♥有超级美味的食物
I think there's something super yummy in the other room.
另一间房♥ 出发
Other room! Move!
这是我的船长座位
Uh, that's my captain's chair.
兄弟 坐下 我饿了
Dude, sit down. I'm hungry.
好吧
Okay.
什么
What?
-这是什么 -好吧 听我说
- What is this? - Alright, hear me out.
没人想去杂货店 对吗
No one wants to get groceries, right?
所以 大家请开启脑洞
So, we just use our imagination over here.
天啊 是意大利冷切肉
Oh, boy! Gabagool!
一条彩虹
A rainbow!
好了 好了 小羊羔
There, there, little lamb.
我会快点的
I'll make it quick.
-满满的羊肉味 -这样真的很奇怪
- Lamby. - Uh, this is really weird.
够了 我要溜了
That's it. I'm running away.
-我盛给你 -盛给我什么
- I'll fix you a plate. - Of what?!
这里根本什么都没有
There's nothing here!
你做到了 独眼獾
You're doing it, Badgerclops.
*我终于找到了我的归属*
*I think I found the place where I belong*
好吃吗 你想想
Enjoying your food? You know...
要是我们能修好能源装置
we could eat and party all the time.
就有享不尽的美食和开不完的派对了
If we fix the power thing.
-如果有人... -没问题 交给我
- if only someone... - Yeah, sure. I'll do it.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表