剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
而你显然喜欢他们的拥抱
And you clearly enjoy their little hugs.
伙计 你在说什么呢
Dude, what are you saying?
我们所有人偷了飞车吗
That we stole the aerocycle? All of us?
你疯了吧 伙计
You're crazy, dude!
我们偷了飞车 我们所有人
We stole the aerocycle! All of us!
你疯了 伙计
You're crazy, dude!
-出来吧 -马上就好 老大
- Come on, now! - Almost got it, Boss!
只要我们把这个宝石放能源里
Once we place this gem into the power thing,
我们就可以起飞了
we can finally take off the ground!
她在呼吸
She breathes!
一切都在按我的计划进行
Everything is going precisely as I planned!
红宝石纯心 你属于我
Ruby Pure Heart, you belong to me!
你有事瞒着我 对吗
You know something you're not telling me, don't you?
对
Yes!
偷我飞车的人的身份
The identity of the one who stole my bike.
对
Yes!
真的吗 所以你在包庇他们
Really? Uh, so you're hiding them!
-对 -他们在哪里
- Yes! - Where are they?
-线 -什么
- Line? - What?
我不知道我该说些什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to say here.
阿多拉蝠 你不能
Adorabat, you're not just --
不能我说什么你都说"对"
you're not supposed to say yes to everything I ask.
好
Okay!
好吧 重新开始 重新开始
All right, start again, start again.
谁偷了我的飞车
Who stole my bike?
对
Yes!
感谢你过来 独眼獾
Thank you for coming, Badgerclops.
你的合作将记录在你的档案中
Your cooperation will be noted in your file.
你的牙齿里好像卡了一块食物
Uh, I think you've got a piece of food stuck in your teeth.
等等 你什么时候吃东西的
Wait, when did you get to eat?
你也知道 公♥司♥的飞车失窃了
As you know, the official company aerocycle was stolen.
天空海盗偷的
By the sky pirates.
而我们不知道其中的原因
For reasons we do not know.
这样他们就能修好他们的大船
So they can fix their giant ship.
我已经告诉过你 那是不可能的
I already told you that's impossible,
英雄永远不会出错
and a hero is never wrong!
天空海盗来了
Oh, hey, the sky pirates.
-这并无关联 -我的魔法犀牛望远镜不这么想
- It's unrelated! - Well, my magical rhinoculars beg to differ!
给我
Give me those!
不
No!
不可能
It can't be!
我错了
I was wrong.
我的英雄直觉
My heroic instincts.
等等 这望远镜没有魔法啊
Wait, those binoculars weren't magical!
魔法压根就不存在
Nothing is magical!
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我错了
I was wrong!
我错得好彻底
I was wrong... about everything.
我不是英雄
I'm no hero.
所以你就要放弃吗
So, what, you're just gonna give up?
你看到了吗 我今天的英雄直觉都是错的
Did you see? My hero's instincts were wrong all day!
我现在想出阻止他们的计划
Any plan I come up with to stop them now
也一样会是错的
will be the same -- wrong.
好吧 你错了 那又怎么样
Okay, you were wrong! So what?
英雄永远不会出错
Heroes are never wrong!
我听够这句话了
I am so sick of hearing that!
你弄的好像这是你第一次搞砸一样
You act like this is the first time you ever messed up!
猫猫
Mao Mao!
但谁会在意呢
But who cares?
你依然在战斗
You still fought!
还拯救了大家
And you still saved the day!
也许英雄也会出错
Maybe a hero can be wrong,
只要不放弃 做出正确的决定
as long as he never gives up and does what's right.
但是如果没有飞车 我该怎么上去呢
But how am I gonna get up there without my aerocycle?
而且他们还有激光防御系统
And even then, they have a laser defense system!
我有个计划
I...have a plan.
机会稍纵即逝 发射
It's now or never. Release!
锤
Pull!
什么东西触发了我们的激光防御系统
What's triggered our laser defense system?
把我的宝贝还给我
Give me back my baby.
你找不到它的
You'll never find it!
我把它埋在飞船最远的船舱里了
I've buried it deep within the furthest bowels of this vessel!
找到了
Found it!
你们虽然找到了
You may have found it.
但你拿不下...
But you'll never get it down from --
小心点 她很娇气的
Be careful! She's delicate!
这事还没完呢
This isn't over!
来吧
Bring it on!
阿多拉蝠 位置A37
Adorabat, position Alpha 37!
独眼獾 发射
Badgerclops, now!
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
准备
Prepare for --
这其中可能有点误会
Now, now, I think there's been some confusion.
我们就在这张看起来很舒服的网里睡一会吧
Uh, I think we'll take a nap in this here comfortable-looking net.
快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up!
这艘飞艇没有宝石就要坠毁了
The air ship's going down without that gem cell!
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby.
好
Yes!
女士们先生们 我们可以搭个便车吗
Lady and gentlemen, might we hitch a ride?
我担心飞艇坠毁会造成严重的伤害
I fear the pending crash would render some serious injury.
一般来说 我同意你的观点 但我错了一天
Normally, I'd agree with you, but I've been wrong all day.
你们受伤严重吗
Are you seriously injured?
不严重 除非你们还顾及我们的感受
No, not unless you count our feelings!
我会顾及
I do.
最后 我很抱歉
And in conclusion, I am sorry!
我曾经认为英雄永远不会出错
I used to think that a hero could never be wrong.
但我明白了 聆听朋友的话
But I've since learned it's more important
要比相信直觉更重要
to listen to your friends than your instincts.
是的 但是听听这个
Yeah, yeah, but... listen to this!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表