剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
那你干脆叫这名字得了
It might as well be your name!
别闹了
Stop it!
我现在没心情笑呢
I don't feel like laughing right now!
够了
Enough!
你很想让我剑气这把剑吗
You really want me to pick that up, huh?
英雄才配拥有剑
Hmm. Swords are for heroes.
所有人都喜欢英雄 可是却没人喜欢我
Everyone likes a hero, but no one likes me.
等下
Wait a minute.
如果我变成英雄
If I become a hero,
那大家就会喜欢我了
then everyone will like me.
但是我该怎么做呢
But how do I do that?
时间不早了
Oh, it's so late.
我要赶在弗林博格来之前
I better get back with this offering
把那个贡品拿过来
before the Flimborg comes!
机会来了 宝宝
That's it, Bao Bao!
每个人都被弗林博格的事搞得焦头烂额的
Everyone is so worried about the Flimborg,
它肯定是一只可怕的怪兽 把他们都困住了
it must be a terrible monster trapping all those people!
如果我把弗林博格打败了
But if I defeat the Flimborg,
那大家就可以恢复自♥由♥了
then everyone will be free!
自♥由♥地喜欢上我了
Free to like me!
你真是个天才 宝宝
Oh, you're a genius, Bao Bao.
我知道我们该怎么做了
And now I know what we have to do.
所以我只要打败一只愚蠢的怪兽就能有朋友了
So alls I've got to do is beat up a dumb old monster?
小菜一碟 宝贝
Easy peasy, baby!
阿多拉蝠 打怪兽对我们不是家常便饭吗
Adorabat, we do that literally every day, okay?
你还是好好听故事
Just listen to the story.
于是我和宝宝为了掌控全局
So Bao Bao and I made our way to the Flimborg's dreadful lair
一路冲到了弗林博格的凶险老巢
to get a handle on the situation.
等下 不
Wait, no!
我一定是老眼昏花
Surely my old eyes deceive me!
是弗林博格吗 这么早就来了
Flimborg? This early?
我们还没准备好呢
We're not ready!
-弗林博格来了 -不行 我们还没完工呢
- Here comes Flimborg! - No! We're not ready!
不行 那些村民们
Oh, no, the villagers!
要是弗林博格把他们吃了 我就没有朋友了
If Flimborg eats them, they'll never be my friends.
可是我连剑都没有 怎么和它搏斗呢
But how can I fight Flimborg without my sword?
你说什么 兄弟
What's that, boy?
你是说没有剑我也能当英雄吗
You say I don't need a sword to be a hero?
有人相信我就足够了是吗
Alls I need is someone to believe in me?
可以
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
我有办法了
I think I've got an idea.
大黄蜂配上编绳
Hornets braided rope
诡异的祭台 解散
creepy altar -- Break!
你这只巨大又暴戾的弗林博格
Hey, you big mean Flimborg,
来试试蜜蜂套装合不合身吧
why don't you try bees on for size?
快走 宝宝
Go time, Bao Bao!
快跑
Go! Go!
它上当了 太好了
He fell for it! All right!
就现在 宝宝 马上
Now, Bao Bao, now!
给力点 你这愚蠢的石头
Come on, you dumb rock!
我是英雄
I am a hero!
会有人喜欢我的
I will be loved!
宝宝 我们成功了
Bao Bao, we did it!
我懂了 所以你打败了弗林博格
I see! So then once you beat Flimborg,
所有人都想和你交朋友
they all wanted to be your frie--
听我说完
Uh, let me finish.
你到底干了什么
What did you do?
我击败了凶猛的弗林博格
Defeated the vicious Flimborg,
把你们从它的恐怖统治下拯救出来了啊
freeing your village from its reign of terror?
-凶猛 -我们都喜欢弗林博格 孩子
- Vicious? - We love the Flimborg, kid!
这星球上简直没有比它更温和的生物了
Never did a more gentle creature walk this earth.
那这些奇怪的贡品是怎么回事
But what about all the creepy offerings?
我们就是在做他喜欢的东西啊
We were just making him all his favorite things --
-拔河用的绳子 -他最爱的磨牙玩具
- rope for tug-of-war. - His favorite chew toy.
还有和蝴蝶嬉戏玩耍
Hanging out with butterflies.
可是你却用蜜蜂攻击了它
But then you attacked him with bees
还把它射到天上去了
and launched him into the sky!
而且是在他生日这一天
And on his birthday!
所以你们不打算和我交朋友吗
So you don't want to be friends?
等下
Oh, wait!
你好 歌♥洛里亚阿姨
Hi, Aunt Gloria.
好奇怪 我把什么都搞砸了
This is so weird. I mean, I screwed everything up,
而且一个朋友都没交到
and I didn't make a single friend.
按理说我应该难过的 可是我却没有
I should be sad, but I'm not.
为什么呢
Why is that?
你说得对
You're right!
因为我有你
It's because I have you,
你就是我朋友
and you're my friend.
真好
Yeah!
所以你躲过那群愤怒的村民了吗
So did you escape the angry villagers?
没有 他们抓到我们恶狠狠地骂了一通
No, they caught us and whooped us something fierce.
真是不同年代了啊
Different times.
不过重点是 真正的朋友总会找到你的
But the important thing is, your real friends will find you.
就像你找到了我 然后
Wait, just like you found me, and --
我们就成了最好的朋友
and now we're best friends!
可事实上猫猫是我最好的朋友
Actually, Mao Mao is my best friend!
走开 他是我的
Back off! He's mine!
听着 孩子 我认识猫猫可比你早多了
Look, kid, I've known Mao Mao way longer than you!
那他肯定厌烦了你的臭味
Then he must be tired of your nasty smells!
猫猫他喜欢我的味道
Mao Mao loves my smells!
他更爱的是我
Not as much as he loves me!
-他是我最好的朋友 -他是我的
- He's my best friend! - He's my best friend!
不 他是我最好的朋友 他是我最好的朋友
No, he's my best friend! No, he's my best friend!
放开他 你这小怪物 你快放开他
Let him go, you little mutant! You let go!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表