剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第一集
那个看起来像水仙花
That one looks like a daffodil!
那个看起来像小兔子
Oh, that one looks like a baby bunny!
那个看起来像...
That one looks like, uh...
一个怪物
a monster!
一头可怕的爬行动物 有一千颗牙齿
A fearsome, reptilian beast with 1,000 teeth!
在哪里
Where?!
天啊 阿多拉蝠
Geez, Adorabat,
你知道怪物永远不会来这里
you know monsters could never come here
因为有红宝石纯心保护着我们
with the Ruby Pure Heart protecting us.
这太吓人了
T-This is just too much stimulation.
真是的
Oh, phooey.
我才不怕什么蠢怪兽
I ain't afraid of some dumb monster.
这里从来没有发生过令人兴奋的事
Nothing exciting ever happens here.
我可以开一会儿吗
Do you think maybe I could take the wheel for a little bit?
我们快到了 你开得跟奶奶一样慢
We're almost there! You'd fly like a grandma.
这话太不尊重奶奶了吧
Yo, that's really rude to grandmas.
他们在那里
There they are.
很好 海盗
Oh, good! Pirates.
我看看 打蛋器 激光束
Let's see. Egg beater, laser beam.
有了
Here we go.
这是个坏主意 伙计
This is a bad idea, man.
这些海盗可不是等闲之辈
These pirates aren't messing around.
看看装饰就知道了
Just look at the decor.
等我们消灭了这些天空海盗
Once we take down these sky pirates,
我们的名气将一路飙升
our reputation will soar,
我将更加接近我注定要成为的传奇
and I'll be that much closer to the legend I am destined to become.
伙计 你是不是在做那种
Dude, are you having that fantasy
你的家人爱你和尊重你
where your family loves and respects you,
自己超级牛的白日梦
and you're also super buff?
别说出去
Told you that in confidence.
真可爱 谁会在乎啊
That's cute. Who cares?
这并不可爱
It's not cute.
他们在那里
There they are.
注意 你这些卑鄙的狗和其他生物
Attention, you scurvy dogs and...other creatures.
经过多年的不懈探索
After years of dedicated searching,
我们终于发现了失落已久的纯心谷
we finally discovered the long-lost Pure Heart Valley!
很快 我们将夺取红宝石纯心
Soon, we shall seize the Ruby Pure Heart
然后是全世界
and then the world!
但是先点名
Eh, but first, roll call.
让我们看看 猩蛇
Let's see. Uh, Orangusnake?
在这里
Here.
牛师♥父♥
Beef-Master?
雷霆拳
Thunder-Fist?
伙计 我们走吧
Dude, let's bounce.
那家伙叫雷霆拳啊
That guy's name is Thunder-Fist,
如果他用二头肌把你夹死了
and you'll never become a legend
你就成不了传奇了
if he crushes you between his biceps.
也许你说的对
Ugh, maybe you're right.
也许我们 那是什么
Perhaps we -- Uh, uh, say, what's that?
你为什么把我的手变成小铲
Uh, why did you turn my hand into a spatula?
你不能随便按男人的按钮
Yo, you can't just press a guy's buttons! Just let --
-激光 冲击波 -太不礼貌了
- Laser! Give me the blaster! - So invasive.
对不起 这是私人活动
E-E-Excuse me, but this is sort of a private function.
抓住他们
Get them!
钢翼 你为什么不飞啊
Steel-Wing, why aren't you flying?
这些翅膀太重了
These wings are too heavy!
我没事
I'm okay!
紧急集♥合♥
All hands on deck!
谁还在这里
Who's still here?
罗摩鹿
Ramaraff!
鸵鸟主人 长官
Boss Hostritch, sir.
还有回旋鼠
And Ratarang!
我们完了
We're doomed!
太狼狈了
That was so not cool.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你看到爆♥炸♥了吗
Did you see all those explosions?
你不能这样
That is so not what you meant to do.
离传奇更近一步了
One step closer to legend, baby!
是离地面再近一步了 伙计
One step closer to the ground, dude.
看到了吗 我们消灭了海盗
See? We took down the pirates,
一切都在按计划进行
and everything went exactly according to pl--
独眼獾 醒醒
Badgerclops, wake up.
有人在附近
It appears we're not alone.
什么 这个有眼睛的生面团是什么东西
What? What is this tiny uncooked dough ball with eyes?
好痒
That tickles.
猫猫 这些小家伙好像没有威胁
Hey, Mao Mao, I don't think these little guys pose a threat.
那就好办了
Well, that makes this easy.
你看起来好软
You look soft.
我能拥抱你吗
Can I hug you?
不 只是
No! Just whatev--
我们做朋友吧
Let's be friends.
退后 恶魔
Back, demon!
他们真好闻
They smell so good!
我们不是来闻怪咖味道的
We aren't here to stop and smell the weirdos.
有时候休息一下也没关系啊
Ah, it's okay to take a break sometimes.
我给你做了一个馅饼
I made you a pie.
咱们别走了
We literally can never leave.
不 传奇英雄不会整天坐着吃馅饼的
No. Legendary heroes don't sit around eating pie all day.
他们拿着剑周游世界
They travel around the world, they get swords,
更不用说
...not to mention upholding a familial code
要维护代代相传的家法
passed down from generation to generation!
这才是真正的传奇英雄
And that's what makes a hero truly legendary.
回来 我还饿着呢
Come back! I'm still hungry!
看来不止你饿了
Looks like you're not the only one.
这就是我的开胃菜
Now, this whets my appetite.
无礼
Rude.
小心点 小家伙
Watch out, little dude.
猫猫 上菜啦
Mao Mao! Order's up!
既然搞定了
Now that that's over,
我们继续执行任务吧 不然
we should continue on our mission before it gets too...
放开我
Unhand me!
你太酷了
Wow, you are so cool!
你干掉那个怪物的方式...
And the way you took care of that monster and -- and,
后来你说"别担心"
no, but then you were like, "Oh-ho, don't worry about it,"
然后"咻"的一下 然后...
and then the shwing! And then the --
慢点 孩子 你想干嘛
All right. Slow down, kid. And what do you want?
我也想要
I want to be that.
要什么
Be what now?
这个
This!
冒险家 剑客 动作英雄
Uh, adventurer, swordsman, an action hero?
英雄
A hero.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah!
我想成为英雄
I want to be a hero!
至少你们还有一个人有品位
Well, at least one of y'all has taste.
我是阿多拉蝠
I'm Adorabat.
好的 我走了
Well, that's nice. I'm gonna leave now.
好啊 咱们去哪里
Great! Where are we going?
不 是我要走了
No, uh, I am leaving.
你留在这里
You are staying here.
成为传奇很危险
It's dangerous work becoming a legend,
而且 你只是个孩子
and, uh, pretty sure you're just a kid.
你们不是都是孩子吗
In fact, aren't you all children?
我30岁了
I'm 30.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
这个地方就像"吃到饱"的怪物自助餐
This place is like an all-you-can-eat monster buffet!
没有人保护 你们怎么能活这么久
How did y'all survive this long without protection?
我来告诉你 小天真
I'll tell you how, you saucy naive!
我们是第25任国王
We are King Snugglamane the 25th
滴水不漏 严密保护的纯心王国统治者
ruler of the impervious and perfectly protected
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表