剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
第三首歌♥ 谢谢 阿多拉蝠
Track three please, Adorabat.
跳支舞吧 团团
This dance, my blob?
我不会忘记你的
I'll never forget you.
晚安 亲爱的团团
Goodnight, sweet blob.
我开始怀疑
You know, I'm starting to wonder
我是不是没弄清情况
if I didn't misread this whole situation.
嗯
No!
太上火了
This is maddening.
伙计 冷静
Hey, man. Chill out.
反抗只会让事情变得更难办
Fighting just makes it harder.
你只需享受生活中的小困难
You just got to enjoy life's little curve balls.
结果呢
How's that working out for you?
女士们先生们 我为大家介绍
Ladies and gentlepies, introducing a show
一个不同于纯心谷历史上的其他表演
unlike any other event in the history of Pure Heart Valley,
欢迎来到酷炫的阿多拉蝠惊奇表演
welcome to the amazing Adorabat's astonishing act of awesomeness!
她终于要表演魔术了 那个疯女人
She finally did it, the madwoman.
我们一整天都在回避
We've been avoiding this all day.
也许我们就该老老实实坐在这里
Maybe we should just sit here
让她来试试
and let her do things her way this time.
-阿多拉蝠 听我说 -阿多拉蝠 你得
- Adorabat! Listen to me! - Adorabat, you got to get...
什么
What's that?
开始魔术表演吗 好的
Do my magic show? Okay.
我的第一个把戏
For my first trick...
小粉自♥由♥啦
Pinky is free!
纯心谷第一粉红男孩自♥由♥啦
Pure Heart Valley's number-one pink boy is free!
不 不 不 不是吧
No, no, no. Ah! Ah, man.
等等 等等 什么
Wait. Wait, what?
虽然这些都是谎言
For a bunch of lies,
但是阿多拉蝠的魔术还不错啊
Adorabat's magic tricks aren't that bad.
是啊
Yeah.
也许我该给杰拉尔德打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should give Gerald a call.
这是你的牌吗
Is this your card?
是的 这就是我的牌
Oh, yes, it was my card!
最后一个把戏
And for my final trick,
女士们 先生们 睁大眼睛
ladies and gentlepies, keep your eyes peeled...
我们应该早点听她的
We totally should have listened to her much sooner.
其实之前根本没有人看过
In fact, it's never been seen at all!
怎么回事
What's happening?
太好了 我自♥由♥了
Yeah, I'm free!
我们自♥由♥了 魔术的力量解救了我们
We're free! The power of magic freed us!
你们觉得如何
So what did y'all think?
伙计 真是太棒了
Dude, that was great!
你做得很好 阿多拉蝠
You did good, Adorabat.
我和独眼獾一直不想看你变魔术
Badgerclops and I kept avoiding your magic,
但最后你的小把戏拯救了大家
but in the end, your little tricks are what saved the day.
为了让怪兽消失 你把自己变没了
To make the monster disappear by disappearing yourself,
真是太棒了
it's sheer brilliance.
其实没什么的
Oh, it was nothing, really.
还这么谦虚
Ah, humble to boot.
你让我们看起来像个傻子
Now you've really made us look like dumb jerks.
-太英勇了 -没错
- How heroic. - Yep!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表