剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第十二集
怪兽 怪兽 怪兽 怪兽
Monster! Monster! Monster! Monster!
等等 只是猫猫
Oh, wait, it's just Mao Mao.
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
非常好
Never better.
-怎么了 -你显然病了 伙计
- Why? - You're obviously sick, man.
你看起来就像个细菌
You even look like a germ.
你才像细菌呢
No, you look like a germ!
而且生病等于软弱
Besides, being sick means you're weak,
英雄才不软弱
and a hero isn't weak.
你确定你没有生病吗
Are you sure you're not sick?
我只是过敏
It's just allergies.
你什么时候会过敏了
Since when do you have allergies?
我一直对天气很敏感
I've always been sensitive to weather chan--
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
好
Yes!
天啊 下雪了
Oh, boy, snow!
尝尝这个
Take that!
你过敏没事吧
How those allergies treating you?
非常好
Great!
这下好了 现在他有翅膀了
Great, now he has wings.
你休息一会 伙计 我来吧
Take five, man! I got this!
你有什么计划
All right. So what's your plan?
我们可以做一个冰坡
We can make an ice ramp.
但这需要很多力气啊
Yeah, but that also sounds like a lot of energy,
今天我已经跑了很多步
and I already ran a lot today!
做冰坡吧
Ice ramp it is!
我来掩护
I'm a distraction!
雪球猛击
Snowball smash!
烟雾弹
Smokey!
獾束
Badger beam!
我现在这么叫了
I'm calling it that now!
尝尝痛苦吧
Taste the pain!
我们成功了
All right! We did it!
-击个掌 -干得漂亮 团队
- Give me five! - Yeah, good work, team!
-不 -那条龙让你的鼻子更塞了吗
- No! - Did that dragon make your sniffles worse?
我说了只是过敏
Like I said, it's just allerg--
过 过敏
aller-- huh -- allergies!
伙计 你干嘛这么倔
Oh, man, why are you fighting this so much?
感冒而已嘛
It's just a cold.
生病等于软弱
Being sick, means you're weak,
英雄才不
and heroes aren't we-- we--
软弱
Weak.
伙计 你这样不能工作
Dude, you can't work like this.
你应该休息一天
You should just take the day off.
不 我醒一下鼻涕就好
No! I just need to clear my nose, okay?
没事的
It's fine.
停下 看到别人作呕 我就
No, stop! The sight of people gagging makes me g--
阿多拉蝠 今天有什么议程
All right, Adorabat. What's on the agenda for today?
看情况了
That depends.
什么是议程
What's an agenda?
皇家毒物测试 非常好
Royal poison testing, excellent.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's department!
我们来检查一下你的食物是否有毒 陛下
We're here to check your food for poison, Your Grace.
警长 你来得正好
Oh, Sheriff, you're just in time
我正准备享用两周一次的海鲜乳品大餐
for my biweekly seafood and dairy feast.
你不会真的要吃那些东西吗
You're not seriously gonna put that stuff in your mouth?
当然了
Of course I am.
首先是芝士火锅
First, the fondue.
没有毒
No poison there.
接下来是蛤蜊杂烩
Next, the clam chowder.
没有毒
No poison there.
然后是果馅饼
Now for the flan.
阿多拉蝠 报♥警♥
Adorabat, call the police.
我们就是警♥察♥
We are the police!
安全
All clear!
请享用 陛下
Enjoy, Your Grace.
我的心比你更痛
This hurts me more than it hurts you.
交给我吧 官僚
I'll take it from here, Bureaucrat!
不软弱 不软弱 坚强 坚强 英雄坚强
Not weak, not weak, strong, strong, hero strong,
不软弱 英雄坚强
not weak, hero strong.
公民 你会被烫到的
Citizen, you'll burn yourself!
还是别喝了
You don't want to drink that.
过马路时一定要牵着手
Always hold hands when crossing the street.
你过来
Get over here, you!
牵手过马路
Hold hands! The street.
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
冰龙
The Ice Dragon!
有我在 别想胡来
Not on my watch!
冰龙
Ice Dragon!
他有剑
He's got a sword!
快跑
Run!
你病了
You're sick.
生病等于软弱 英雄才不软弱
Being sick means you're weak, and heroes, huh, aren't weak!
我一开始觉得有点滑稽
It was kind of funny at first,
但现在感觉挺恶心的
but now it's just kind of gross,
我不太喜欢恶心的幽默
and I'm not really into gross-out humor.
我们现在是医生
We are doctors now!
准备手术
Prepare for surgery!
承认你病了吧
Just admit that you're sick.
拜托 猫猫
Come on, ad-- Mao Mao?
你好 我的
Hello, my...
太糟糕了
This is bad!
我们不带猫猫去看医生吗
Shouldn't we take Mao Mao to see a doctor?
医生
Doctor?
那些怪人有什么好看的
You don't want to see those wackadoos!
而且我们有魔法
Besides, we're magic!
好吧 他没有保险
Okay, okay, so he doesn't have insurance.
大家都没有 但他没事吧
Nobody does, but is he gonna be okay?
如果他再挥一次剑
If he even swings his sword one more time,
他就完了
he's finished!
完成什么
Finished with what?
特别大的鞋盒
Really big shoebox.
猫猫 你不能再战斗了
Mao Mao, you can't do fighting anymore!
胡说 我能挥动我的剑
Nonsense. I can swing my sword.
-看好了 -我帮你拿着吧
- Watch! - Uh, I'll just take that!
你能做点什么吗
Isn't there something you can do?
释放水蛭
Release the leech!
等等 什么
Wait. What?
不 什么 那是什么
No. What -- what -- what is that thing?
不
No!
我没招了
Well, that's all I got.
我们带他回总部休息怎么样
How about we just take him back to HQ to get some rest?
我最后说一遍 我没
For the last time, I am not...
大炮
Cannon--
热咖啡
Hot coffee!
冰咖啡
Iced coffee!
-走吧 阿多拉蝠 -等等
- Let's go, Adorabat! - Wait!
别丢下我 我可以
Don't leave me! I can...
猫猫 休息一下
Get some rest, Mao Mao.
你很快就会恢复的
You'll get your strength back in no time.
不 我和你们一起去 等等
No, I'm coming with you! Wait.
为什么我的剑里封印了一个恶魔
Why is there a demon trapped in my bl...
不
No.
不可能
This can't be.
细菌
Germs!
不 不
No. No!
不可能 我不
I can't be. I can't...
我生病了
I am. I am sick.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表