剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
Even I, with my broken thumb, could see it.
出言不逊 取消资格
You're disqualified for sassing me.
我要没收手套
I'm going to have to confiscate those.
不 这对手套永远不能摘掉
Uh, no. These gloves never come off.
别拽了 放手 放开我的手套
Quit it. Quit it. Get off! Leave them alone!
-你不能戴手套参赛 -你都没有
- You can't compete with gloves! - You're not getting --
-这是规则 -住手 不
- Regulations! - Stop! No! Noooo!
什么
What?
看看那些小指头
Look at those nubs!
我过会要碰那些手指啊
Oh, I'm gonna touch those later.
大家肯定超爱的
Everyone's gonna love this.
振作点 警长
Oh, come on, Sheriff.
就算指头小也没什么丢人的嘛
There's no shame in havin' little, non-opposable thumbs.
而且你会输的
Besides... you're gonna lose.
祝你好运 警长
Oh, good luck out there, Sheriff!
你可以在比赛结束后拿回去
You can have these back after you finish the tournament.
不会很久的
Not like that'll be long.
你这是什么意思
Whoa, what do you mean by that?
我这对拇指赢不了大拇指皮特的
There's no way I can beat Big Thumb Pete with these.
我会尽快结束的
I'm just gonna let it end as quickly as possible.
兄弟 别告诉我 你要放弃啊
Bro, don't tell me you're doing that thing where you give up.
我不会放弃的 放弃就会在我名誉上烙下污点
I'm not giving up. Giving up would be a stain on my honor.
-你真有格局 -不 不
- That's really big of you -- - Oh, no, no, no, no.
你误会了 我不是放弃
You misunderstand. I'm not "Giving up."
我是拒绝参加
I'm refusing to participate.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
好玩不就够了吗
What about just having fun?
好玩 别搞笑了
Fun? Don't be ridiculous.
如果赢不了 好玩就没有意义
Having fun is pointless if you can't win.
我会参家比赛来维护我的名誉
So yeah, I'll participate to protect my honor,
但我不会浪费时间去认真比赛
but I'm not gonna waste my time putting up a fight.
警长
Uh, Sheriff!
请你出席
Your presence is requested at the ring!
-猫猫警长 -赶紧结束吧
- Sheriff Mao Mao! - Let's get this over with.
愚蠢 毫无意义的浪费时间
Stupid, pointless waste of time.
毫无意义的浪费时间
Pointless waste of time.
阿多拉蝠 我以为你很兴奋呢
Hey, Adorabat, I thought you were excited.
有什么意义呢 反正我会输
What's the point? I'm just gonna lose.
猫猫说得对 这只是浪费精力
Mao Mao's right. It's just a waste of energy.
这场比赛真好玩 阿多拉蝠
That was a really fun match, Adorabat.
击掌
High five.
是的 只是浪费精力
Yeah, just a waste of energy.
这场比赛肯定很刺♥激♥
Oh, what an exciting match this is --
猫猫警长和我们的大拇指皮特
the good Sheriff Mao Mao and our very own Big Thumb Pete!
等等 他的拇指呢
Oh, wait, where did his thumbs go?
在那里
Oh, there they are.
我有麦克风
I have a microphone.
希望你能享受你的第一次比赛 警长
I hope you're enjoyin' your first tournament, Sheriff,
因为这将是你最后一次
'cause it's gonna be your last!
拜托 阿多拉蝠 别这样
Oh, come on, Adorabat. Don't be like that.
好了
There you go.
赶紧结束吧
Let's just get this over with.
拇指战争 预备 开始
Thumb war -- ready, set, gooooo!
1, 2...
数慢一点 我很享受
Count slower! I'm rather enjoying this.
一
Ooooooone...
阿多拉蝠 来玩《按门铃》吧
Hey, Adorabat, how about a round of "Doorbell Danglers?"
下场比赛前热个身
It'll warm you up before your next match.
算了
Nah, it's okay.
你不是喜欢玩《按门铃》吗
But you love "Doorbell Danglers."
二
...twooooooo...
不重要了
Doesn't really matter.
反正我也赢不了你
Can't beat you, anyway.
我谁也赢不了
Can't beat anyone here.
还不如
Might as well just...
放弃呢
giiiiiiive uuuuuuup.
阿多拉蝠是因为
Is Adorabat giving up
她看我放弃了 所以才放弃的吗
'cause she's been watching me do that this whole time?
我真可悲
I'm so pathetic!
我打了很多的仗 知道什么时候不值得努力
I've fought enough battles to know when it's not worth it,
但阿多拉蝠没有
but Adorabat hasn't.
我应该鼓励她 而不是劝她放弃
I should have been cheering her on instead of talking her down.
你放弃了
You givin' up?
我还没用力呢
I haven't even tried yet.
用你的胖指头干掉他
Smash him with your chubby nubs!
你放弃了
You givin' up?
这才有点乐趣嘛
I'm just startin' to have fun.
天啊
Oh, man.
好
Yes!
好
Yes!
是啊
Yeeeees!
胜者 大拇指皮特
Match -- Big Thumb Pete!
阿多拉蝠
Adorabat!
-阿多拉蝠在哪里 -猫猫
- Where's Adorabat?! - Mao Mao!
阿多拉蝠 你看见了吗
Adorabat, did you see me?
太酷炫了
Oh, what a rush!
你输了不难过吗
You're not upset you lost?
别管那些
Oh, forget all that!
我一直着迷于成为一个传奇
I've been so obsessed with becoming a legend,
我忘记了尝试的价值
I'd forgotten the value of trying.
你怎么说的来着
What did you call it?
好玩
Fun.
快下台
Get off the stage!
今天是有史以来最好玩的一天
Today was the most fun, ever!
你很英勇 我为你感到骄傲
You fought valiantly. I'm very proud of you.
你表现如何 阿多拉蝠
Oh, how'd you do, Adorabat?
非常好
Really good!
这是参与奖
It's for participation!
不错啊 他们发现你来参赛了
Alright! They recognized you were here!
-我的表现也不错 -什么
- I did pretty good, myself. - What?
你没做任何准备 居然还赢了
You did nothing to prepare for this, and you won?
是的 我贿赂了所有人
Uh, yeah. I bribed everyone.
我其实不需要钱 我就是喜欢这个过程
I don't actually need the money. I just like the gesture.
这是今天真正的教训
That's the real lesson of today --
冷酷的贿赂
stone-cold bribery.
你们都被捕了
You're all under arrest.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表