剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
和白砂糖再做一个水果馅饼吗
and powdered sugar to make another cobbler?
一个指纹都没找到
Not a single fingerprint.
干这事的家伙肯定戴了手套之类的
Whoever did this had to be, like, wearing gloves or something.
似乎小面包农民的农场发生了紧急事件
It looks like there's an emergency at Farmer Bun's farm.
等等 猫猫
Wait! Mao Mao!
放开我 你个流氓
Let go of me, you hooligan!
为什么我还是如此愧疚
Why do I still feel guilty about this?
不许动
Freeze!
治安局
Sheriff's department!
离水果馅饼远点 猫猫
Step away from the cobbler, Mao!
抓住他
Stop him!
是时候把在牛仔小丑课学到的派上用场了
Time for those rodeo clown classes to pay off!
我说什么来着
I tell you what!
这是什么意思
Wh-What is the meaning of this?!
-快给我松绑 -不
- Untie me right now! - No!
除非你快点交代为什么
Not until you explain why you're going around,
到处偷水果馅饼
stealing barn cobbler.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
你
You...
我的家族也不会明白的
My family didn't understand, either.
从小我就很喜欢水果馅饼
Growing up, I loved cobbler.
水果馅饼
Cobbler!
有一天我还攒够了钱给自己买♥♥了一个
One day I even saved up enough to buy my very own.
我把它带回家 但是我的家人
Brought it home, but my family...
不同意
disapproved.
我有朝一日能成为英雄的唯一方法
The only way I could become a hero someday
就是摧毁我最爱的那样东西
was to destroy the very thing I loved.
从那时起
Since that day,
我发誓再也不吃水果馅饼
I vowed to never eat another cobbler.
你觉得 这个感人的故事
You think... that sob story
能让你免受惩罚吗
is gonna get you out of this?!
我不是有意打断这个悲惨的故事
I hate to interrupt this tragic back story,
但是那个怪兽又来吃我的水果馅饼了
but that monster's in my cobbler again.
又来了
Ah! Again?!
给我松绑 独眼獾 我能帮上忙
Untie me, Badgerclops. I can help.
抱歉 猫 我还不能相信你
Sorry, Mao. I can't trust you yet.
-走吧 阿多拉蝠 -来了
- Come on, Adorabat. - Okay!
你给我出来
Get your head out of there!
为什么他在变大
Why is he growing?
看来他也得了馅饼狂热病
It looks like he's got the fever, too. Aah!
-伙计们 快给我松绑 -快逃
- Y'all, just untie me! - Run!
我自♥由♥了
I'm free!
快停下 你这个怪兽
Ha! Cease and desist, you beast!
什么 水果馅饼
What the... Cobbler?
不 我不能吃
No, I-I-I shouldn't.
只尝一口
Just one taste.
猫猫
Mao Mao!
不 放我出去
No! Let me out of here!
不行 水果馅饼当然切不开了
No. Of course cobbler can't be sliced up.
都已经变成馅饼糊了
It's already mush.
美味的馅饼糊
Mu-Mushy goodness. Oh...
现在只剩你和我了
Now it's just you and me.
无路可逃
No way out.
别挡道 你不过是诱人的幻觉
Out of my way, you tempting illusion! Aah!
-猫猫 你在跟谁说话 -没跟谁
- Hey, Mao Mao, who are you talking to in there? - Uh, no one.
准则里一定有什么
There must be something in the code.
好吧 你搞定之后
Oh, okay. Well, when you're done,
我们外面需要你的帮助
we need your help out here.
现在这里只有我们两个
It's just the two of us in here.
就算你吃了一小口 其他人也不会知道的
No one will know if you have a little bite.
但是 我会知道
But... I'll know!
如果你不吃掉我
Well, if you won't eat me...
水果馅饼就会吃了你
Cobbler will eat you!
不要 我不能
No, no! I can't! Ahh!
我不会
I won't...
我不会再欺骗自己了
I won't lie to myself anymore.
但是这违背了你的家族准则
But it goes against your family's code!
那是我家族的准则 不是我的
My family'scode... not mine.
阿多拉蝠 抱紧我 我害怕
Adorabat, hold me. I'm scared.
-猫猫 -猫猫
- Mao Mao! - Mao Mao!
我做到了 我把水果馅饼都吃光了
I did it. I ate all of the cobbler.
我感觉超棒
It felt so right!
今天到底发生了什么
What is even happening today?
他终于活出了
He's finally living...
他的黄金真理
his golden truth.
这
This... ha...
就是我的黄金真理形态
is my golden truth form.
这就是我真正的力量...
The power of who I really a...
耻辱 耻辱 耻辱
Shame! Shame! Shame!
耻辱 耻辱 耻辱
Shame! Shame! Shame!
耻辱 耻辱 耻辱
Shame! Shame! Shame!
-耻辱 -吃一块水果馅饼吧你
- Shame! - Oh, put a cobbler in it!
这味道还真不错
That's actually pretty dang good.
我是个英雄
I'm a hero
而且我也吃 水果馅饼
and I eat... cobbler!
这真是太不可思议了
That was incredible!
伙计 你可以以后都这么炫吗
Dude, you can just do that from now on?
那样我就不用再做什么了
I won't have to do anything anymore.
不行 独眼獾
No, Badgerclops.
你知道这是经年累月压抑欲望
You knew that was a concentration of years
才练成的 但这不重要
of repressed desire, but that doesn't matter.
我之前太纠结家族准则里的细枝末节了
I was so caught up in the details of my family's code,
忘记了做英雄最重要的一条
I forgot the first rule of being a hero...
忠于自己
Be true to yourself.
我现在想吃水果馅饼了 小面包农民
I think I'll take that cobbler now, Farmer Bun.
当然 去吃吧 你已经毁了我的生意
Sure, go ahead. You've ruined my livelihood.
你把剩下的一点也都拿走
You might as well take what little is left.
谢谢 朋友
Thank you, friend.
我恨你
I hate you.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表