剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第三十七集
例行训练
Training exercise!
开始吧 宝贝
Let's do it, baby.
来了 阿多拉蝠
Here it comes, Adorabat!
很炫酷的技术 阿多拉蝠
Hey, cool technique, Adorabat!
你真的要成为一个英雄了
You're really coming into your own as a hero.
有你在团队里 我们觉得很幸运
We're lucky to have you on the team.
等等 等等 等等 我能叫得更大声
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I can scream even louder!
-有人吗 -阿多拉蝠 你想去开门吗
- Hello? - Adorabat, you wanna grab that?
我在上厕所
I'm in the bathroom!
上次是我开的
I got it last time.
有何贵干
What do you want?
我的鼻窦炎
Uh, it's my sinuses.
这里是警局吗
Is this the sheriff's department?
不一定 你是谁
Depends. Who -- Who -- Who's asking?
我是警长
Tut, tut.I am the Shire Reeve.
出了什么事
What's the problem?
就是我女儿
It's just my, uh... my daughter.
我的宝贝小甜心
My sweet little gem.
她
She's...
她不见了
She's missing!
我以为我们都会做这个反应
I thought we were all gonna do that?
为何不进来跟我们详细说明一下
Why don't you come inside and give us a statement?
我 就是 我一直
Well, I-I-I -- It's just --I've been, uh, you know,
忙于工作 两班倒 三班倒的
working so much --double, triple shifts.
我很少回家
I've...been home so rarely,
我以为她在上班卓琴课
and, uh...I thought she was at her banjo lesson!
上了八个月
For eight months?
刚开始我是这么觉得的
Well -- Well -- Well, yes, at first,
后来我开始怀疑
but then I started to wonder if...
不可思议
It's uncanny.
画得真像他
It looks just like him.
你能描述一下你失踪的女儿吗
And can you describe your missing daughter?
她大概这么高 蓝色的
Well, uh, she's about yea high, blue --
跟我一样
takes after her old man that way --
她像一颗小纽扣一样可爱 但是
and just as cute as a button,but, uh...
说实话 她让我害怕
if I'm honest... she scares me.
她把自己蜕下的皮弄得到处都是
And she leaves her molted skin around everywhere,
这对我的过敏很不友好
which is terrible for my allergi--
什么
What?
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我们现在才要做反应
Oh, so, now we're all doing it?
发 发生了什么
What-- What's going on here?
你一直在这儿吗
Have you been here this entire time,
和这些陌生人在一起吗
with these...strangers?
阿多拉蝠
Adorabat?
我以为你受国家监护呢
I thought you were a ward of the state!
我以为你是我的良心
I thought you were my conscience.
你没事真的太好了
I am so glad you're safe.
我们回家吧
Let's get you home.
不要
No!
我想待在这儿和猫猫一起打怪物
I wanna stay here and fight monsters with Mao Mao!
怪物
Monsters?!
不行 绝对不行 太危险了
No! N-Never!That's far too dangerous.
容我说一句 阿多拉蝠先生
If I may, Mister...Adorabat.
我向你保证 我们不会让我们的小警官
I can sure you we would never put our littlest deputy
身陷险境的
in harm's way.
今天早上我们
Yeah. Why, just this morning,
刚用她做诱饵 引诱一只大怪物离开它的
we used her as bait to lure a giant monster out of its l--
独眼獾 别胡说
Oh, Badgerclops, you kidder!
你在干什么
No, what are you doing?
你们 你们这些人是罪犯
You -- You people are criminals!
我要给当局打电♥话♥
I am calling the authorities.
这里是警局 有事请讲
Uh, sheriff's department.State your problem.
对了 顺便说一句 我不会越级办事
Yeah, by the way, I wouldn't try going over our heads.
司法系统瘫痪了
Justice system is whack.
你现在得回家了
You are coming home now.
我不想看你靠近这些 危险的暴徒
I don't want to see you anywhere near these...dangerous thugs!
等等 等等 不要 我想留下
Wait, wait, no! I wanna stay here!
不 不
No! No!
那个人是谁
Who was that guy?
我知道家里有点不太对劲 自从
Hey, uh, I know things have been a little off at home since...
是的
Yeah.
但我觉得你会发现你♥爸♥爸我
But I, uh, I think you'll find that your old man
也很有趣
can be a lot of fun.
是吗
Yeah?
我
I-I --
我是说 显然
Well, you know, I mean, obviously,
你不可能总觉得很有趣
you can't have fun all the time.
有时候 爸爸也会哭
I mean, sometimes dads...cry!
阿多拉蝠
Adorabat!
你不能一直逃跑
You can't keep running away.
我都五岁了 能照顾好自己
I'm 5 years old! I can take care of myself!
我知道你现在可能不理解
I know this doesn't make sense to you now...
但我得保证你的安全
but I've got... to keep you safe.
抱歉 你想开着门吗
Sorry, did you want this open?
我就开个小缝儿
I'll just leave it...cracked.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
伙计 不能因为阿多拉蝠走了
Dude, you can't spend your whole life
你就一直吃冰淇淋
eating ice cream just because Adorabat's gone forever.
再吃五分钟
Uh, five more minutes?
你觉得攻击城市的怪物会
Do you think that monsters attacking the city
等你吗
are gonna -- Wait.
里边有花生酱吗
Does that have peanut butter in it?
我们真的得走了
We should really go.
你说得对
You're right.
我可以振作
I can keep it together.
是时候逃跑了
Time to make my escape.
马上就来
Eh -- Eh,I'll be right there.
什么
What?
别 别 别 住手 这里太无聊了
No, no, no, stop! It's boring here!
我想和你们一起去
I want to go with you!
不 阿多拉蝠
No! Adorabat, you have --
你得听你♥爸♥爸的话
you have to listen to your dad.
他是为了你好
He just wants what's... best for you.
但你说过我是团队的一份子
But you said I was part of the team!
那
Then...
你被开除了
you're off the team.
你在想什么呢
W-W-What were you thinking?
你不能那样溜出去
You can't just sneak out like that.
你不知道什么样的生物会在夜间行动吗
Do you have any idea what kind of creatures come out at night?
在外面我不能保护你
I can't protect you out there!
我过去常和妈妈一起探索那些山洞
I used to go exploring in those...caves with Mom all the time.
她天不怕地不怕
She wasn't afraid of anything.
然后有一天 索诺拉
And then one day, Sonara...
没能和你一起回来
she didn't come back with you.
那个怪物还在外面
That monster is still out there!
我不能让你妈妈的悲剧在你身上重演
And I can't let what happened to your mother...happen to you!
我不怕
Well, I'm not afraid!
你怕我都不怕
Even if you are!
我可以随时回到那个山洞
I can go back to that cave anytime
亲手打扁那个怪物
and squish that monster myself!
如果你做到了 我就去接你
Yeah, and if you did, I'd come get you!
尤金
Oh, Eugene.
我还得这样做多久
How much longer do I have to do this?
我需要这样 好吗
I need this, okay?
小宝贝
Little gem? Uh...
之前的事我很抱歉
Um...I'm, uh,sorry about earlier.
你知道 没有你妈妈的陪伴
You know, it's --it's just been so tough here
真是太难熬了 小宝贝
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表