剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
纯心英雄
第一季 第九集
他们就在那时伏击了我们
And that's when they ambushed us!
电子蜥蜴把我们包围了
The cyber-Lizards had us surrounded.
很明显 他们嫉妒我英勇的面容
Clearly, they were jealous of my heroic countenance...
想要击败我
...and sought to best me.
伙计 你在说什么呢
Dude, what are you talking about?
你记得吧 那是我们来净心谷之前
Ah, you remember -- it was one of our heroic adventures
一次英勇的冒险
before coming to Pure Heart Valley.
那个啊
Oh, that?
等等 事情不是这样啊
Wait, that's not what happened.
那完全是个误会
It was all a misunderstanding.
你是被他们的运动鞋绊倒了
You tripped on one of their sneakers.
那不是误会
It was not a misunderstanding!
他们明显想抢我来之不易的冰淇淋
It was a clear attempt on my hard-earned treat.
你老是摔跤
You were dripping everywhere.
他们封锁了人行道
They were blockading the sidewalk!
你只是因为冰淇淋掉地上而难过罢了
Uh, you were just upset you lost your ice cream.
承认吧
Admit it.
我很困惑
Hey, so, I'm confused.
到底发生了什么事
What really happened?
就像我说的
It's like I said --
我们与一群电子蜥蜴战斗
we fought an army of cyber-lizards,
他们嫉妒我
and they were jealous of me.
猫比较
Mao has a tendency to be a bit...
戏精
overly dramatic.
皇家警报 快上飞车
The royal alarm! Quick -- to the aerocycle!
我们到了 陛下
We're here, Your Grace!
陛下
Your Grace?
保持警惕 警员们
Stay sharp, deputies.
谁知道会有什么危险
Who knows what dangers --
愚蠢的骨头
Stupid bone!
骨头 这里怎么会有骨头 不
Bone? What's a bone doing -- no!
我们太迟了
We're too late!
国王
The king!
他真的
Is he really...
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
这看起来像是刺客干的
This looks like the work of an assassin.
伙计 国王不可能会有这么多骨头
Dude, no way the king has this many bones.
我们必须为国王报仇 我们
We must avenge our king. We --
先吃午饭吧
But after lunch.
我要吃芝士通心粉 但要加在干酪汉堡上
I want mac and cheese, but on a cheeseburger.
-是你吗 警长 -刺客
- Oh, is that you, Sheriff? - Assassin!
谢天谢地 你来了
Oh, thank goodness you came!
有人破坏公共财产 警长
Vandals, Sheriff!
他们向我的新窗户扔骨头
They threw bones at my perfectly new windows!
窗户
The windows?
糖果派怎么会背叛自己的国王
What sweetiepie would turn on their own king like this?
等等
Wait.
这不是随意的破坏行为
This was no random act of vandalism.
什么
Wha?!
当心怪兽包包
"Beware of the monster Bao Bao!"
这是对他的警告
It's a warning... from him.
谁啊
From who?!
我的老搭档 包包
My old partner, Bao Bao.
我们相遇时 我还是个年轻的冒险家
I was still a young adventurer when we met.
包包是我心中真正的英雄
Bao Bao was everything I thought a true hero should be --
强壮 勇敢 还有一条永不放弃的尾巴
strong, daring, and with a tail that just wouldn't quit.
行了
Hey, quit it!
我们之前在一个山洞里寻找失落的波拉格贡护身符
We searched a cave for the lost Amulet of Borflagon...
宝藏 一个藏有主人
Treasure!...an amulet that projects
最珍贵记忆的护身符
the holder's most-treasured memories.
-但它被一个浑身是疤的可怕怪兽看守 -怪兽
- But it was guarded by a terrible, scarred monster... - Monster!
它有脊状的鳍 还有可以碾碎骨头的胃
...with ridged fins and a maw that could crush bone!
我们拿着护身符跑了
We took the amulet and ran.
-我为包包抵着门 -快点
- I held the entrance to the cave open for Bao Bao. - Hurry!
他却背叛了我
And that's when he betrayed me.
他拿着护身符跑了 让我抵着一块大石头
He ran off with the amulet and left me holding a boulder.
等等
Wait!
但我坚持不了太久
But I couldn't hold it for long.
我的尾巴
My tail!
那天我不仅失去了尾巴
I lost more than my tail that day.
还失去了我的纯真
I lost my... innocence.
这真是有史以来最悲伤的故事 猫猫
That was the saddest story ever, Mao Mao.
阿多拉蝠 不
Adorabat, no.
他又开始戏精了
He's just being overly dramatic again.
我不是戏精
I am not being overly dramatic!
好吧 你不相信我
Fine. You don't wanna believe me?
也许你会相信这个
Then maybe you'll believe this!
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
现在谁是戏精啊
Now who's being overly dramatic?
当心怪兽包包
"Beware the monster Bao Bao"?
这听起来像是对山谷
Oh, this sounds like a threat to the Valley,
以及对我的威胁
and a threat to me!
因为他就是威胁
That's because he is a threat!
包包是个可怕的野蛮人
Bao Bao is a horrible Barbarian
他只会让人心碎
who leaves nothing but heartbreak in his wake.
太惨了 警长
Oh, this is terrible, Sheriff!
我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?!
我们得武装甜心
We need to arm the sweetiepies
立刻给镇子加固
and fortify the town immediately!
你能给我们一个拥抱吗
Might you give us a hug?
好吧 你随意
Ugh, yeah, all right, knock yourself out.
出击 出击
Thrust! Thrust!
出击 出击
Thrust! Thrust!
-拿一个 传下去 -我想要粉色的
- Take one, pass it down. - I want a pink one!
不行 我要用的
No way. I'm using it.
番茄酱 这个笼子太小了
Ketchup, this cage is too small.
你在里面做什么
What are you doing inside of it?
保护我不受包包的伤害
It's to protect me from Bao Bao.
一旦包包发现你有多美味
Nothing's gonna protect you once Bao Bao
没有东西能保护你的
sees what a delicious meal you are.
拿起那把矛
You pick up that spear.
我在努力 但我没有手指
I'm trying, but I got no fingers.
-你以为你能挺过去吗 凯文 -我不知道 我
- You think you'll survive this, Kevin?! - I dunno, I -- I --
-包包能闻到坏孩子的味道 -我不是坏孩子
- Because Bao Bao can smell bad children.- I'm not a bad child!
你是坏孩子 不是吗
Yeah, you've been a bad kid, haven't you?
-不是吗 -不 拜托 不
- Haven't you?! - No, please, no!
我只是个可爱的小男孩
I'm just a precious wittle boy --
那就把矛拿起来 凯文
Then you pick up that spear, Kevin!
抓住它 抓住它
Grab it! Grab it!
这才对嘛
That's more like it.
我来对付包包
Let me get that Bao Bao!
我给他准备了一份大礼
I got a package for him.
别着急 鼹鼠邮递员 你会有机会的
Easy there, mail mole, you'll get your glory soon.
今天 你们将面临湮没
Today, you will face oblivion.
今天 你终于能让你的祖先感到骄傲了
Today, for once, you will make your ancestors proud!
这是我一生中最棒的一天
This is the best day of my life.
我等不及了
I can't wait!
这你也信吗
You can't be buying into this.
记住 猫就喜欢夸大其词
Remember, Mao tends to exaggerate --
各就各位
Ready positions -- now!
别忘了 妈妈爱你们
Don't forget, your ma loves ya.
纯洁的母心 保护我们
Oh, Mother Pure Heart, protect us.
等等
Hold.
等等
Hold!
好吧
Okay.
特快专递
Special delivery!
我说了等等
I said, "Hold!"
我说吧 猫猫喜欢夸大其词
Just like I said, Mao Mao exaggerates.
那只是一只可爱的小狗
It's just a cute little pup-pup!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表