剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
可爱
Cute?
那是包包
That's Bao Bao!
他就是那只背叛我
He's the traitorous dog who took everything from me
让我自生自灭的狗
and left me to rot!
我的尾巴
My tail!
那不是怪兽啊
That is no beast!
你说会有一个怪兽的
You said there was gonna be a monster!
帮帮忙 我找不到孩子了
Help! I can't find me children!
我把它们藏在雨水管了
I put them in a storm drain for safekeeping
现在他们不见了
and now they're gone!
首先 你被捕了
Okay, first of all, you're under arrest -- obviously.
第二 睁大眼睛
Secondly, open your eyes!
看看这背叛的眼神
Just look -- eyes that betray.
撒谎的牙齿
Teeth that lie!
难料的脾气 他会把你们脸咬烂的
A temper so unpredictable, he'll bite your face off, man!
离我远点
Get away from me!
完成这项工作吧
Come to finish the job, eh?
我收到你的信息了
Oh, I got your message.
真是只怪兽
Monster indeed!
等等 那是包包
Wait. That's Bao Bao?
猫猫不是说他是野蛮人
I thought Mao Mao said he was a barbarian
还会摧毁王国吗
that was gonna destroy the kingdom.
绝对不可能的
Yeah, that's definitely not happening.
给 帮我拿下矛 伙计
Here. Hold my pike, bro.
好了 伙计们 虚惊一场
All right, guys, false alarm.
请把矛还给我
Please return all pikes.
这些是警局的财产
Those are property of the Sheriff's Department,
而且是我自己上的漆
and, also, I painted them myself.
我有礼物送你 老朋友
I have a gift for you, old friend --
正如你送我的礼物一样
the same gift you gave me!
过来
Come on.
被困的感觉如何
How does it feel to be trapped --
我当初也是这样
trapped like I was?!
没错
That's right.
我以为我们要英勇地打怪呢
I thought we were gonna brutally destroy a monster.
我说了 猫猫喜欢夸大他的故事
Like I said, Mao Mao can be a little over-dramatic with his stories.
老实说 我开始怀疑
Honestly, I'm starting to wonder
他到底有没有尾巴
if he even had a tail in the first place.
洞穴里的怪兽 等一下
The monster from the cave! Wait a minute.
你是
Were you...
想用骨头来警告我吗
trying to warn me with that bone message?
独眼獾 快看
Badgerclops. Look!
那个疤 是猫猫故事里的怪兽
That scar -- it's the monster from Mao Mao's story.
看 都是真的
See, it's all true.
他真的跟有疤的丑陋怪兽战斗过
He really did fight a nasty- looking monster with a scar.
看 猫猫没有夸张
See? Mao Mao doesn't exaggerate.
好吧 也许怪兽是真的
Okay, maybe the monster is real.
那包包呢
But what about Bao Bao, then?
猫猫说他是个可怕的野蛮人
Mao Mao said he was a horrible barbarian.
你知道吗
You know what?
这家伙真的得改善一下态度了
This guy needs a serious attitude adjustment.
暴♥力♥
Violence!
天啊 你们也来了
Oh, boy! Company!
不 这并没有改变我们之间的关系
No! This changes nothing between us!
我记得你
I remember you.
你是洞穴里的怪兽
You're the monster from the cave!
你这个对手值得一战
You're a worthy adversary,
但所有的怪兽都会被我
but all monsters shall perish by my bla--
退后 退后 恶兽
Back! Back, foul beast!
你会被我的骨头噎死的
You'll choke on my bones!
等等
Wait.
吃我一拳
Sucker-punch!
包包
Bao Bao...
捡回来
...fetch!
终极绝招
Now, for the ultimate technique.
谁是好乖乖 谁是乖宝宝
Who's a good boy?! Who's a goozagooza?
拿回来 快点
Bring it back now! Come on!
摩擦腹部
Belly rubs!
跳
Jump!
躺下
Lay down!
等等 包包真的又快又强啊
Wait, so Bao Bao actually is fast and strong?
是的 我也很无语
Yeah, you got me.
按理说不可能 但是
It's not really making a lot of sense, but...
够了 现在
Enough. Now...
抓不到我
you can't catch me!
能帮个忙吗
Little help here?
谢谢
Thanks.
站住
Heel!
我应该感谢你 但是
I suppose I should be grateful, but...
我仍然不确定我能不能原谅你
'm still not sure I could ever forgive you.
波拉格贡护身符
The Amulet of Borflagon?
不 你不会觉得最珍贵的记忆能打动我吧
No, surely, you don't think your most precious memory will impress me.
我就喜欢和你一起冒险 包包
I just love adventures with you, Bao Bao!
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend!
包包 我原谅你了
Oh, Bao Bao, I forgive you!
我们重新开始吧
Let's start over!
这次我们不会有嫌隙
Nothing will get between us this time!
只有你和我 小子
Come on, it'll be just you and me, boy!
你觉得怎么样 我有画面了
What do you say? I can see it now.
我们攻占要塞 消灭恶魔
We'll storm fortresses, destroy demons,
玩丢骨头游戏 埋葬敌人 打动我们的父亲
play fetch, bury our enemies, impress our dads, and --
你这个叛徒 我不会原谅你了
You traitorous dog! I'll never forgive you!
等等 如果怪兽和猫猫描述的一样
Wait. If the monster was exactly how Mao Mao described it,
他真的失去了尾巴
and he really did lose his tail,
为什么他只夸大了包包呢
then why was Bao Bao the only part he exaggerated?
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend!
我的尾巴
My tail!
我不会原谅你了
I'll never forgive you!
-猫猫 -什么
- Mao Mao! - What?
我明白了 他伤害了你的感情
I get it now -- he hurt your feelings!
什么 不 他没有
What? No, he didn't.
是的 他真的让你很受伤
Yes, he did. He hurt you real bad.
现在你很伤心 很想哭
And now you're sad, and you wanna cry.
-我没事啊 -他只是
- I'm fine. - He was just --
你在干嘛 住手
What are you doing? Stop it.
他不是真的离你而去
He didn't really leave you!
-他只是喜欢蝴蝶 -住手
- He just loved butterflies. - Stop!
我没有
I'm not --
包包
Bao Bao!
猫猫 我不会离开你的
I'll never leave you, Mao Mao.
我也经历了很多
Hey, I've been going through a lot of stuff, too.
我只是不想说出来
I just didn't want to say!
我们该怎么处理波拉格贡护身符呢
What should we do about the Amulet of Borflagon?
小心点
Be wary.
这是月球之外的诅咒之物
'Tis a cursed object from beyond the moon.
-据说它很邪恶 -拜托
- Tales of its evil -- - Oh, come on, dude.
你想让我把它拿回来
You want me to get it back
好让你摆在你的桌子上 是吗
so you can put it on your desk, don't you?
是的 谢谢
Yes, please.
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表