剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表
你的教育 真是一个飞跃
Your education?! That's a leap.
你们说飞跃吗 系好安全带
Y'all said leap? Buckle up!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no! No, no, noooo!
这太荒谬了 插个队
Okay, this is ridiculous. Mercy cutsies!
你推我 你只不过是个坏
You shoved me! You're nothing but a no-good...
推推獾
Shoverclops!
你不该惹我的 孩子
Uh, you shouldn't mess with me, kid.
我岁数比你大得多
I am way older than you.
-我的积木 -对不起 凯文
- My blocks! - Ooh, sorry, Kevin!
大家看 推推獾在推倒东西
Look! Shoverclops is shoving, everyone!
推推獾
Shoverclops!
你觉得喊外号♥能伤害我吗
You think name calling can hurt me?
-我是无敌的 你这个小 -*推推獾在推人*
- I'm invincible, you little -- - *Shoverclops is shoving!*
*推推獾在推人*
*Shoverclops is shoving!
*推推獾在推人*
*Shoverclops is shoving!
住口 卑鄙的小男孩
Stop it! Stop it! You're a mean little boy!
我不是推推獾
I'm not a Shoverclops!
我恨你们 真希望我从来没有出生
I hate you! I wish I was never born!
推推獾在推人
Shoverclops is shoving!
这座城市又湿又臭 到处都是黏液
The city, wet and smelly, covered in goop.
这个城市的腋窝好难闻 我想呕吐
The armpits of this city smell so bad, I wanna barf.
很难闻是因为你倒吊垃圾堆上
It smells bad because you're hanging over the trash.
我以为是城市的原因
I thought it was the city.
真正的犯罪
A real crime!
你因为偷窃被捕了
You're under arrest for stealing!
不管你说什么 我都不在乎
Anything you say, I don't care,
因为你是罪恶的污秽
'cause you're criminal filth!
-我要找律师 -等等
- I want a lawyer! - Wait.
-他预付了麸皮松饼的钱 -律师
- He prepaid for those bran muffins. - Lawyer!
-什么 -律师
- What? - Lawyer!
诉讼 我完蛋了
A lawsuit? I'm ruined.
那是我最喜欢的麸皮松饼摊
That was my favorite bran-muffin stand.
等一下
Now, wait a durn minute.
就是她把我妈的窗户打碎了
That's the one who done torned up my mom's winders!
烟雾弹 对不起 对不起 我
Smoke bomb! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm --
这不像我以为的那么有趣
This isn't as much fun as I hoped.
前往目的地
Proceed to destination.
什么目的地 你只是在兜圈子
What destination?! You're just going in a loop!
正在循环播放回忆录
Now playing memoirs on loop.
11和12应该被称为11青少年和12青少年
11 and 12 should be called one-teen and two-teen,
这就是我要说的全部
and that's all I have to say on the matter.
但我还是要说很多话
And yet I'm gonna say a lot anyway.
来吧 一
Here we go. One and...
一个巨型怪物 我们可以去吗
A giant monster! Can we go?
-拜托 -因为你很有礼貌
- Please? - Because you asked nicely.
漂亮
Hot dog!
等等 等等 我们速度好像有点快
Wait, wait, wait! We're comin' in a little hot!
有我在 兄弟
I got you, bro.
我已经掌握了窍门
I think I'm getting the hang of this.
你注意到了吗
Uh, did you notice?
你做到了
You did!
我们终于成为朋友了吗
Are we finally becoming friends?
独眼獾的东西真的很容易对付
Badgerclops really does have it easy with this thing.
其他的学生都很讨厌
And, yeah, the other schoolchildren were abhorrent,
所以我就跑了
so, naturally, I ran away.
你又跑了
You ran away again!
你讨厌变成阿多拉蝠
You hate being Adorabat.
-承认吧 -我怎么能讨厌这些呢
- Admit it! - How can I hate all of this?
简直太傻了
That's just plain silly.
*推推獾在推人 推推獾在推人*
*Shoverclops is shoving! Shoverclops is shoving!*
-实际上 我得走了 -别走路 这里由我负责
- Actually, I gotta bail. - Stop! I'm in charge here.
独眼獾 你是阿多拉蝠
Badgerclops, you're Adorabat, so you go
所以你去保护我的朋 那些孩子们
and protect my frien-- those children!
猫猫 你是独眼獾
And, Mao Mao -- fwash! -- you're Badgerclops.
我进攻的时候 你来掩护我
You lay successive fire while I do everything!
-没问题 -我是猫猫
- You got it! - I'm Mao Mao!
秘密进攻
Stealth attack!
不 我不擅长这个
Oh, no! I'm bad at this.
别担心 阿多拉蝠 我来搞定
Don't worry, Adorabat, I'll take care of this!
既然我们是朋友了
All right, now that we're friends,
看看能不能使用机器冲击波 谢谢
let's see if we can get that robo-blaster going, please.
机器手臂和我终于同步了
Uh, I think the robo-arm and I finally synched up.
-太棒了 -目标已瞄准
- Yeah! - Target acquired.
现在尝尝我的
Now fall at my...
手
...hand!
你打偏了 你这废物
You missed?! You worthless piece of junk!
够了
That's it!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
目标已瞄准
Target acquired.
我们好好谈谈
Let's talk about this.
快点 你们都得离开怪物
Come on, y'all, you have to get away from the monster!
够了 等着被吃掉吧 我才不管呢
That's it! Get eaten, for all I care!
什么
What?
你
You....
今天我发现猫猫的真名是猫猫猫
Today I found out Mao Mao's real name is Mao Mao Mao.
他一直在骗我
He's been lying to me this whole time...
我好喜欢换身游戏啊 各位
Lovin' this whole switch thing, y'all!
我也是
Me, too --
真是太刺♥激♥了 我撒谎了
It's a real gas! I'm lying!
独眼獾 把手臂
Badgerclops, take this arm, please!
我以前认为当猫猫很有趣
I used to think being Mao Mao would be fun,
但现在我可以看见
but now I can see...
我可以 我什么也看不见
I can. I can see nothing.
我看不见
I can't see.
那东西把孩子们都吃了
Well, I guess it's not entirely on me
并非全是我的错吧
that that thing ate the kids.
他们被吃掉了
They were eated?!
我们要回到原来的生活
All right, we're switching back to our original lives!
独眼獾 抓住我的手臂
Badgerclops, take my hand.
-我要变回去了 -我在变身
- Oh, I'm changing back! - I'm changing!
我们得快点
We gotta hurry.
那些孩子随时都会被消化
Those kids could be digested any second.
我又变回我了
I'm...me again.
我说了快点
I said hurry!
跳跃 伸展手臂
Leap and extendo-arm!
推推獾把我们推出来救了我们
Look, Shoverclops saved us -- by shoving!
你们怎么回事 快跑啊
What's wrong with you?! Get out of here! Go!
猫猫 你是怎么让你的斗篷看起来又酷又帅气的
Mao Mao, how do you make your cape look so cool and pretty?
那是因为
That's because...
我又酷又帅气啊
I am cool and pretty!
变成你比我想象的要辛苦多了
Being you was harder work than I ever thought.
我知道 但它仍然比独眼獾每天都在忍♥受的
I know. But it's still easier than the wakeless nightmare
无眠的噩梦更容易
Badgerclops endures every day.
他们说的是真的
I guess it's true what they say --
草地的另一边真的是一个无眠的噩梦
the grass really is a wakeless nightmare on the other side.
太刻薄了 抱一个吧
Super-mean. Bring it in, y'all!
*推推獾在拥抱*
*Shoverclops is hugging!
*推推獾在拥抱*
*Shoverclops is hugging!
阿多拉蝠 你是怎么对付恶霸的
Adorabat, how do you deal with bullies?
-恶霸 哪一个 -那个
- Bullies?! Which one? - That one!
刺眼的光芒
With the piercing glare.
丘布姆 你今天在学校给我朋友
Hey, Chubbum, were you name-calling my friend
-起外号♥了吗 -好像有
- at skewl today? - A little.
丘布姆 如果我们给你起外号♥ 你觉得怎么样
Chubbum, how would you like it if we called you names?
不 我
No, I'm...
我一点也不喜欢
I don't think I would like that very much at all.
阿多拉蝠
Oh, Adorabat.
总有一天你会成为传奇英雄的
You might make a legendary hero someday yet.
我告诉过你在我不在的时候要守规矩
I told you to behave while I was gone!
听好了 这是我的教室
Listen up! This is my classroom!
剧集 | 猫猫-纯心之谷的英雄们 | 导航列表