剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
但也许我们在一起
But... maybe us hanging out together
对你是好事
could be good for you.
是作为朋友还是更进一步那种
As friends or as more than friends.
你确定
Are you sure...
我也属于你不能接触的人吗
that I-I'm one of the things that you have to... stay away from?
说实话 我现在 不知道什么对我是好的了
Honestly, I don't know what's good for me anymore.
我只是在听那些专家和我爸妈的话
I'm just listening to the experts and my parents,
他们叫我尽量
and they're telling me to keep my life
保持生活简单可控
as manageable and simple as possible right now.
可我们俩纠葛太深 维克托
And we are a lot of things, Victor.
我不确定简单在不在其中
And I'm not sure simple is one of them.
好吧 我明白了
Yeah. Yeah. Okay. I-I get it.
晚安 维克托
Good night, Victor.
你干什么
What are you doing?
要是你♥爸♥妈发现你来了这儿 我们可就有大♥麻♥烦了
If your parents found out you were here, we could be in serious trouble.
他们不知道就没事
What they don't know won't hurt them.
你要干什么
W-what are you doing?
我只是想如果我们要为此受罚
I just figured if we're going to be punished for it,
那干脆不做不休
we might as well do it.
到底
Do... what...
要做什么
exactly?
等等 皮拉尔 等一下
Mm. Mm. Wait, Pilar, wait.
怎么了 你妈在家吗
Why? Is your mom home?
不在 她跟斯图尔特出去了 我只是 我不…
No. No, no, no, no, no. Um, she's, uh, out with Stuart. I just... You know, I'm not...
不太确定要不要这么做
Just not sure about this.
那也许我可以让你更确定一些
Well, maybe I can make you a little more sure.
你真美
Wow. Uh, yeah, you are beautiful.
Mm...
等等 皮拉尔 停下
Wait... Pilar, just stop.
-你怎么了 -嘿 没什么问题
- What is your problem? - Hey, hey. There's no problem.
只是我想象的我们的第一次 不是这样的
I just didn't picture this being our first time.
我觉得我们 不该为了气你♥爸♥妈而这么做
I just don't think we should be having sex to spite your parents.
我不是为了气我爸妈
That's not what this is.
我只是感觉你正在远离我
I just... I feel you pulling away,
现在是要克制 接下来就会是分手
and one minute, we're taking a step back. The next minute, we'll be breaking up.
之前感觉你对于我们会发♥生♥关♥系♥的事 感觉很兴奋
You seemed like you were excited about having sex one day,
于是我想如果我们做了 我就…
so I thought if we did, it'd just...
-我只是不想失去你 -不 皮拉尔 你没失去我
- I just didn't want to lose you. - Yeah, no. Pilar, you're not losing me.
我是很高兴… 不 皮拉尔 我们能谈谈这件事吗
And I'm so excited. No. No, no, no. Hey, Pilar, can we please just talk about this?
行了 班吉 去休息吧
Okay, Benji, get some rest.
你能回家来我们非常高兴
We are just so glad to have you home.
行了 安顿一下 我们给你拿些吃的
Okay. So get settled, and we'll bring you something to eat.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thanks. - Okay.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你得做得更好 他需要感受到你的支持
You need to do better. He needs to feel your support.
我不明白我们哪里出了错
I don't understand where we went wrong.
我们没出错 很多人是同志
We didn't go wrong. Lots of people are gay,
-他们都活得很精彩 -不 不只是这一点 这孩子怎么了 他是个差劲的学生
- and they live wonderful, complete lives. - It's more than that. Who-who's this kid? He's a terrible student.
还有酗酒的问题
He's got a drinking problem.
我心目中的儿子可不是这样的
He's not the son I pictured.
坎贝尔先生 嘿 你好吗
Mr. Campbell? Hey, wh-what's going on?
嗨 维克托 抱歉我不请自来
Hi, Victor. I'm sorry to come by unannounced,
但希望我们俩能谈谈
but I was, um, hoping you and I could talk.
-好的 请进 -不会占用你太多时间
- Uh, yeah, sure. Come in. - This will only take a second.
我看到你跟班吉在我家门外道别
I saw you and Benji saying good night outside of our house,
我真的希望你们不要再见面了
and I'd really prefer if you wouldn't see him anymore.
Uh...
我知道大家都担心他
Look, I know everyone is worried about him, but...
担心吗
Worried?
我倒希望我只是担心 我是害怕
I wish I was worried. I'm terrified.
我儿子之前差点死于酒驾
My son almost died in a drunk driving accident,
就在几个月前 他跟你在一起时 又酒驾了
and just a few months ago, he was driving drunk again with you.
你们俩之间的问题导致他酒瘾复发
The problems in your relationship caused him to relapse.
但并不一定是这样
We don't know that for sure.
高中恋情都会有起伏
All high school relationships have their ups and downs,
但你跟班吉…
but you and Benji...
几个月都在吵架 可当他看到你在那场婚礼上
Months of fighting. And then, he-he sees you dancing
跟另一个男孩跳舞 他就直接开车回家打开了我的酒柜
with another boy at the wedding, and he-he drives straight home to raid my liquor cabinet.
我知道你是无心的 可只要你在他身边 你…
I know you don't mean to, but whenever you're around, you...
你就会搞出状况
you create chaos.
你跟他在一起对他没有好处 维克托
You're not good for him, Victor.
而且如果你真的在乎他 你就该远离他
And if you really cared about Benji, you'd stay away.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
你呢
You?
我不太好
No.
相比于需要我 菲利克斯 更需要爸妈对他没有意见
Felix needs Mom and Dad to be okay with him more than he needs me.
我知道是他最好的朋友 所以你可能会支持他
I know you're his best friend, so you'll probably take the side.
你可是我的妹妹
You're my sister.
我会一直支持你的 不管是什么事
I'll always have your back. No matter what.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
我…
I...
我意识到我会给班吉带去不好的影响
realized I'm bad for Benji.
而且我可能永远不会跟他在一起了
And I'll probably never be with him.
给 吃鱼
Here. Have a fish.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表