剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
Never again.
以后再也不会了
Never again.
之前跟你讲话的那个服务生很帅气
That waiter you were talking to was very handsome.
行了 我现在可不会
Okay, no, I'm, I'm not doing this
-跟你聊这个话题 -我之前就说你喜欢的男孩会出现的 这都是注定了的
- with you right now. - Huh? I told you your boy would come. It is written.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你是来见我的吗
Are you comin' to see me?
我只是想让你知道我跟我爸和好了
I just wanted to let you know that my dad and I made up.
他道了歉
He apologized and everything.
好吧 天啊 这下可以松口气了
Okay. Oh my God. All right, that is a relief.
行了 我们终于可以回归正常了 暂停结束了
All right, we can finally get back to being normal... Unpause.
好吧 怎么了
Okay, what-what's wrong?
你之前很轻易地就在我和我的家人间 选了他们
It was really easy for you to pick my family over me.
不 不对 那不容易 很煎熬
No. No, okay? You're wrong. All right, that was not easy. That was... brutal.
我觉得还不够煎熬
Not brutal enough, I guess.
我不可能就那样放弃你的
I could've never dropped you like that.
抱歉 菲利克斯 我们结束了
I'm sorry, Felix. This is over.
皮拉尔
Pilar.
嘿 连姆 是我 维克托
Hey... Liam. It-it's, uh, me, Victor.
我只是想打给你道个歉
I, I just wanted to call and say I'm sorry.
要是你想谈谈 随时给我打电♥话♥
Um, and, and I'm around if-if you ever wanna talk.
要是你不想谈 那也没关系
And if you never wanna talk, that's... that's fine, too.
不管怎样 我还是会选你当总统的
Either way, I'll, I'll still vote for you for President one day.
你还没睡吧
我跟你说了我不想这样
出来就是了
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
-那是给我的吗 -是的
- Are those for me? - Yeah.
我觉得你会喜欢这些老套的浪漫举动
Thought you like this corny, romantic stuff.
甚至我都觉得这有点俗气了
I mean, that's cheesy, even for me.
好吧 我用力过猛了
Okay, yeah, I overdid it.
听着 之前在教堂时我退缩了
Uh, look, um,
但我真正想说的是
I chickened out at church, but what I really wanted to say
你愿意找时间一起共进晚餐吗
was, would you like to go out to dinner sometime?
这些你收下 考虑一下晚餐的事 给我发消息
Uh... you can have these, and just, just think on it and text me.
我同意了
I'm in.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表