剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
嘿 拉希姆
"Hey, Rahim.
你一直没回我的短♥信♥
You haven't written back to any of my messages,
所以我想再发一条也没什么不妥吧
so I figured what's the harm in one more?
我希望你寒假玩得开心 我的寒假过得还可以
I hope you're having a good winter break. Mine's been just okay.
跟皮拉尔和菲利克斯一起玩得很开心
Been spending a lot of quality time with Pilar and Felix".
嘿 两位
Hey, guys!
谢天谢地 只是维克托
Oh, thank God. It's just Victor.
-你们在干什么呢 -我们在看《小鬼当家》
- What're you guys doin'? - We are watching Home Alone.
好啊 我也要看 你们不想我留在这儿
Cool. I'm in... Oh, you don't want me here.
行了 那好吧
All right, well, um, all right, yeah.
好吧 我不在这儿当电灯泡了
Uh, I'll let you guys get to it, um.
你们好好玩儿吧 回头见
You kids have fun. I'm gonna see you later.
我爸妈从来没这么开心过
"And my parents are happier than ever".
嘿 我想我们要去房♥间包装礼物
Hey, uh, I think we're gonna wrap presents in our room.
有点太高兴了 受不了
"A little too happy". Gross.
三 二 一… 新年快乐
Three, two, one! Happy New Year!
总之 我真的很怀念 跟你在一起的时光
"Anyway, I really miss hanging out with you.
我知道之前发生在我们之间的事很怪
I know what happened between us was weird,
但我觉得那也不是什么
but I feel like it's nothing that can't be hashed out
你喜欢的恶心的绿茶冰淇淋 解决不了的事
over that gross green tea ice cream you like.
好吧 我希望你能回我的消息 或者下星期在学校能见到你
Okay, well, I hope you write back or see ya at school next week.
拜拜
Byeeeee".
等等 “拜拜”要打几个“e”
Wait, how many E's is in "byeeeee"?
拜拜
"Bye".
爱你,维克托
有人来告诉我
不会有事的
有人来告诉我不会有事的
如果有人曾经历过
现在就告诉我 因为我只是需要听到这句话
维克托 你没事吧
Victor, Victor... You okay?
没事 只是
Yeah, just, uh...
班吉去戒酒之后 还是没联♥系♥你吗
Still no word from Benji since he left for rehab?
没有 那里不让使用电♥话♥
Nope. They don't allow phones.
愚蠢的戒酒中心 还有那里对于保持清醒的愚蠢关注
Stupid rehab and their stupid "focusing on sobriety".
嘿 至少他周末就回来了 是吗
Hey, at least he's back this weekend, right?
是的 只是他当时走得很匆忙
Yeah, it's just, you know, he left in such a hurry,
我真的不知道我们俩现在算什么情况
I, I don't really know where we stand.
我只知道 他可能跟某个在戒酒的 很帅的叫华金的人在一起
I mean, for all I know, he could be with some hot, recovering addict named Joaquin.
行了 首先 我肯定班吉也很想你
Okay, well, first of all, I am sure Benji misses you, too,
而且要是真有个健壮性感的 叫华金的家伙 我会帮你一起揍他的
and if there's some hot hunk named Joaquin, well, I'll fight him with ya.
-可他听起来确实很壮 -谢了 老兄
- He does sound strong, though. - Thanks, man.
行了 我们是时候 凯♥旋♥回克里克伍德去了
Well, it's, uh, time for us to make our triumphant return to Creekwood.
这将是婚礼之后 我第一次将不得不面对拉希姆 一点儿都不会尴尬
And I will be forced to face Rahim for the first time since the wedding, which... won't be awkward at all.
是啊 至少你试过去联♥系♥他
Yeah, well, you know, at least you tried to reach out.
菲利克斯 你还没联♥系♥拉克吗
Felix, you still haven't reached out to Lake?
我本来以为你会去
I, I thought you were gonna apologize for, you know,
为把她丢下在舞池里的事道歉
abandoning her on the dance floor.
好吧 听着 我本来是要去的 但每次要给她发短♥信♥ 我都会慌乱
Yeah, look. Okay, I was,
接着就放弃了 然后就跟我妈一起看 《爱它还是把它挂牌卖♥♥掉》
but every time I go to text her, I, I, I panic and then I bail, and then I go watch Love It or List It with my mom.
所以 拉克不知道你跟我妹妹的事
So, Lake doesn't know about you and my sister?
她不知道
She has no idea.
我真的希望这不会对她的打击太大
Really hope it doesn't destroy her.
我真心希望菲利克斯 知道我和露西的事时不会有什么事
I really hope Felix is okay when he finds out about me and Lucy.
我们为什么要在乎菲利克斯怎么想
And why do we care about Felix's feelings?
我记得是他跟你提分手的
Last time I checked, he broke up with you.
也许他因为我和露西在一起而伤心 也没什么不好
Maybe it's okay if he feels a little bad about me and Lucy.
你跟露西要公开吗
Are you and Lucy going Creekwood official?
是的 虽然我们才在一起两个星期
I mean, yeah, it's only been two weeks,
但我们寒假几乎每天都在一起
but we've hung out pretty much every day of winter break,
而且我们非常喜欢对方
and are pretty into each other.
有一张我们亲吻的自♥拍♥ 被我做成了拼图
I'm getting a selfie of us kissing made into a puzzle, hm.
新鲜出炉的草莓馅饼 给我的小甜心
Some strawberry tarts comin' in hot for my... strawberry tart.
谢谢 宝贝 谢谢你的甜点 不是那个奇怪的绰号♥
Aw, thanks, babe. For the pastries. Not that weird nickname.
我知道等待让人压力很大
I know waiting can be stressful,
但我还知道早上吃甜点能让你放松 所以 冷静
but I also know morning pastries can relax you, so... be calm.
等一下 你在等什么
Uh, hold up. What are you waiting for?
没什么希望的事 但我爸这周末
It's a long shot, but my dad is going to dinner
要跟斯坦福的现任校长吃饭
with the exiting president of Stanford this weekend
问他愿不愿意再留任一年
to ask him if he'd be willing to stay on another year,
这样我就可以在这儿读完高中了
so that I could finish out school here.
哦 天啊 那样就太棒了
Oh my God, that would be incredible.
我终于可以不用再祈祷 让“大地震”移平斯坦福了
I could finally stop praying for "the big one" to level Stanford.
不管发生什么 我们都会想办法解决
Well, whatever happens, we will figure it out.
要是你真的搬走了 我们会经常去看对方的
And if you do end up moving away, we'll visit each other all the time.
而且 你刚换了 有高像素自♥拍♥镜头的苹果手♥机♥
Plus, I just got that new iPhone with the hi-res selfie camera.
我们能别说这个了吗
Hey, can we stop talkin' about this?
我是认真的 没人想看你那玩意儿 用4K高清拍出来 安德鲁
Yeah, seriously, no one wants to see your junk in 4K, Andrew.
这可不好说
Agree to disagree.
但要是米娅不想说了 我们就不说了
But if Mia wants to stop talking about it... we'll stop talking about it.
她的确不想 可你知道米娅想要什么吗
She does. But do you know what Mia does want?
米娅想要办场派对
Mia wants to throw a party.
抱歉 米娅布鲁克斯 刚才说她想办派对吗
I'm sorry, did Mia Brooks just say she wants to throw a party?
-你没事吧 亲爱的 -我没事
- Are you feelin' all right, babe? - I'm fine.
我只是不想再为接下来的事焦虑了
I just wanna stop stressing about what's next.
不如我们好好利用下这座空房♥子
And I say we take advantage of this empty house
和我爸为了应急留下的信♥用♥卡♥吧
and the credit card that my dad left for emergencies.
哇
Whoa... Uh, wow.
好吧 你怎么穿得这么漂亮
Okay, w-why do you look so beautiful?
我在为自己的第一次 同志亲友会会议选衣服
I'm just pickin' out my outfit for my first PFLAG meeting.
但那个会星期五才开
But that's not till Friday.
没错 我知道 但我紧张时就会开始选衣服
Yeah, I know, but I outfit-plan when I'm nervous.
这叫压力穿衣 真有这样的事情
It's called stress dressing. It's a real thing.
过来
Come here.
同志亲友会是一些 跟我们境遇相同的父母
PFLAG is just a bunch of parents going through the same thing we are.
你没什么可担心的
You have nothing to be worried about.
其实 我觉得我有
Actually, I think I do.
这些人会怎么看我
What are these people gonna think of me?
你参加这些会议已经有几个月了
You've been going to these meetings for months,
去学怎么支持儿子
learning how to support our son.
可现在突然间 我要参与
And now all of a sudden, I'm gonna walk in
他们会想 “瞧啊”
and they're gonna be like, "Oh, look!
“这个人现在终于肯来了”
There's the one who took forever to get on board".
不会有人对你说三道四的 我保证
Nobody's gonna judge you... I promise.
-谢谢你能这么说 -嗯
- Thank you for saying that. - Yeah.
曼多 现在可是周一早上
Mando. It is Monday morning.
好吧 我能说什么呢
I'm sorry. You know, what can I say?
这身性感的压力装把我弄迷糊了
The sexy stress dress has got me so confused.
我不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
一个词 居然有这么多意思
One word, so many meanings.
我想这就是“嘿” 这个词的魅力所在 对吧
But, you know, I guess that's, that's the magic of "hey", right?
-比如夏威夷或是犹太语的“你好” -别说了
- It's, it's like "aloha" or, or "shalom". - Stop talking.
我在努力 可我做不到
I'm trying. I can't.
哦 天啊 拉克来了
Oh God, and here's Lake.
哦 我的天啊 这尴尬来得太早了
Oh my gosh, it is too early for this awkwardness.
你们好啊 家人们 我“家人们”这个词用得可以吧
What up, fam? Can I pull off "fam"?
不
No.
那么 大家伙 我爸要出城
Uh, so guys, um, my dad is going out of town
我这个周五晚上要办场派对
and I'm having a party Friday night.
怎么 你打赌输了吗
Why? Did you lose a bet?
什么 不 这是我的主意
What? No, I... It was my idea.
我是很有趣的
I'm fun.
什么 我很有趣
What? I'm fun!
嘿 拉克 我们能单独谈谈吗
Uh, hey, Lake, do you mind if we, uh, talk in private for a minute?
不必了 我们不需要
Oh, I... We don't, We don't need to.
好吧 我只是不想隐瞒什么
Yeah, I just, you know, I, I just, uh, I wanna be upfront
让你知道我现在有对象了
and, uh, let you know I'm, I'm, I am seeing someone.
是皮拉尔 所以…
Pilar, actually, so.
哇
Wow.
那太好了
Well, that's so great,
从地域上来说也很般配
and so geographically desirable as well.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表