剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
对 我只跟住在同一栋楼里的人约会
Yeah, yeah, I, I only date guys in my building.
要么是菲利克斯 要么是死在304公♥寓♥那个人的鬼魂
It was either Felix or the ghost of the guy that died in 304.
我其实也有对象了
Um, I'm, actually, dating someone, too.
是吗 好吧 谁是那个幸运的家伙
Really? Wow. Wow. Okay. Who, who, who's the lucky guy?
是露西 我跟露西在交往
It's Lucy... I'm dating Lucy.
惊喜
Surprise!
太棒了 太棒了 我太为你们高兴了
Wow, that is, that is so great. That is so great. Yeah, I'm, I'm so... I'm, I'm... I mean, I'm so happy for you.
我为我们而高兴 为所有相关的人高兴
I mean, I'm happy for us, for, for, for all involved.
我是说 我们…我们恢复得很快
I mean, we, we, we, rebound fast.
你们俩不算恢复 你不是
Uh, not that you guys are rebounds. Y-you're not a rebound.
那么 你们星期五都会来吗
Ooh, so, uh, Friday. You all will be there?
-好啊 -太好了
- Great. - Great.
-好啊 -太好了
- Great. - Great.
一个词 居然有这么多意思
One word, so many meanings.
维克托 班吉不会在戒酒治疗中心 突然给你发消息的
Vic, Benji isn't gonna suddenly text you from rehab.
对 老兄 这里可是派对 好吗 好好玩 上桌跳舞吧
Yeah, man, it's a party, all right? Have fun. Go... dance on a table.
但别上那张桌子 那张桌子腿儿不结实
Not that one, though. That one has weak legs.
我去找米娅 回头再跟你们聊
Um, I'm, I'm just gonna go find Mia. I'll talk to you guys later.
那我们要喝点什么还是…
So, should we get some drinks or...
还是盯着你前女友和她新交的女朋友
Or stare at your ex-girlfriend and her new girlfriend?
不 好吧 对不起
No, I, I j... Okay, I'm sorry, it's...
菲利克斯 我知道这事有点不可思议 拉克和露西在一起了
Felix, I know it's a lot to get your head around, Lake and Lucy,
-但现在事实就是这样 好吗 -是的 没错 百分百
- but... that's all this is, right? - Yes, yes. 100%, okay?
不如我们去玩翻杯子吧 好吗
Y-you know, um, why don't we, uh, go play flip cup, all right?
看看一旦见识了我的手眼配合能力
Let's see if you are still attracted to me
你是不是还会被我吸引
once you get a taste of my hand-eye coordination.
-没什么事吧 -没事 抱歉
- Is everything okay? - Yeah, sorry, um...
谢谢你拿酒水来
Thank you for the drink.
干杯
Cheers.
♪ I'm zonin', I'm zonin' ♪
-嘿 你收到我的短♥信♥了吗 -收到了
- Hey, um, have you been getting my texts? - Yep.
♪ Doin' my thing, I'm zonin' ♪
派对很棒 亲爱的 大家都说这是年度最佳派对
Great party, babe. People are already saying this is the rager of the year!
你还需要其他什么的吗 水 汽水 薯片 酱汁 让我来…
Look, do you need anything else? Water, soda, chips?
好吧 安德鲁 我知道你为我担心
Okay, Andrew, Andrew, Andrew, Andrew. I know that you're worried about me,
但我现在想玩个尽兴
but I am trying to have fun,
可你一直跟着我 确保我没事
and you following me around and making sure I'm okay
其实叫人挺紧张的
is actually really unnerving.
拜拜
Okay.
嘿 怎么样
Hey, man. How's it goin'?
我不太好 米娅老爸的事
I've been better... Mia's dad stuff.
-嗯 -你呢
- Yeah. - You?
我也不太好
I've also been better.
班吉的事… 拉希姆讨厌我的事
Benji stuff... Rahim hating me stuff.
维克托 安德鲁 这沙发太舒服了
Victor, Andrew, this couch feels amazing.
-就像拍在云朵上一样 -你们没事吧
- It's like petting a cloud. - Are, are, are you guys okay?
我们好得不得了
We're better than okay, man.
你们嗑药了吗
Are you guys on something right now?
没有 要是我们嗑了 你们要来点吗
No... If we were on something, would, would you want some, though?
-不 不用了 -不 谢谢 你们人真好
- Nah, I'm, I'm good. - Nah, that's sweet, though.
我非常高兴 没什么事能扫我的兴
I feel so happy. Nothing can bring me down.
-是的 拜托 -也许来一点吧
- Yes, please. - Maybe a little.
嗨 你好吗 见到你很高兴 她人很棒
Hello. How are you? Good to see you... She's great.
-大家看起来都很友善 -你干吗这么惊讶
- Everyone seems really friendly. - Why are you so surprised?
我就跟你说吧 没人说三道四的
I told you, no judgment.
他们跟我们都是一样的
They're all in the same boat as us.
他们非常爱他们的孩子 他们也一直犯错
They love their kids like crazy and they're constantly screwin' up.
大家都过来坐吧 来啊 我们要开始了 欢迎来到同志亲友会
All right, if everybody can come on in. Bring it in, bring it in. We're gonna get started. Welcome to PFLAG.
很高兴今晚见到这么多新面孔
Uh, it's so nice to see all of these new faces here tonight.
哪位新人想做个自我介绍吗
Um, so, would any of our first-timers like to introduce yourselves?
站起来 分享一下你的故事 有人吗
Stand up. Share your stories? Anyone?
-嗨 -开始吧
- Hi. - Here we go.
我叫特蕾莎 这是我儿子 亚瑟
I'm Theresa... This is my son, Asher.
亚瑟大约一个月前告诉我他是同志
Uh, Asher came out to me about a month ago,
在那一刻 我的生活完全被颠覆了
and in that moment, my entire reality turned upside down.
我并不为此感到骄傲
I'm not proud of this.
当时过了30秒 我才从沙发上起来
It took me 30 seconds to get off that couch.
足足30秒 我才拥抱他说
Thirty long seconds before I wrapped him in my arms
我只希望他能开心
and said, "I just want him to be happy".
30秒
Thirty seconds?
嘿 听着 我们不知道她的情况
Hey, look, we don't know her deal.
她也许不像你这么虔诚
She's probably not religious like you,
所以 那对她来说才会更容易
so maybe that's why it was easier for her.
我很紧张因为我父母信仰宗教
Well, uh, I was nervous because my parents are religious,
但他们立即就将宗教信仰放到一边 来支持我
but, uh, they immediately put their beliefs aside to be there for me.
我们上周见了亚瑟的男朋友 迈克尔
Oh, last week, we met Asher's boyfriend, Michael.
他很有魅力
He is just darling.
因为她春假要带我们 去看特洛耶希文在迈阿密的表演
For spring break, she's taking us to see a Troye Sivan show in Miami.
我一开始不知道特洛伊是谁
I didn't know who Troye was at first,
-但阿瑟给我展示了… -她是个不同寻常的好妈妈 可他们大多数跟我们一样 不怎么样
- but Asher showed me some of his... - She is an unusually good parent. Uh, most of them are bad like us.
嘿
Hey.
-你怎么样 -还好 除了我女朋友 一直盯着你男朋友
- How's it going? - All right. Except the girl I'm dating keeps staring at the guy you're dating.
哦 天啊 我这边情况也一样 你觉得他俩之间是什么情况
Oh my God, same. What do you think is going on with them?
我觉得菲利克斯喜欢我
I mean, I really think Felix is into me.
有次我们俩看电视的时候 我刚去上厕所
One time, we were watching TV and I went to the bathroom,
他就发消息说想我了
and he texted me he missed me.
我们俩也这样 我知道拉克喜欢我
I mean, it's the same with us. I know Lake likes me.
只是她显然还没完全忘记菲利克斯
It's just... she clearly has some unresolved Felix baggage.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
我觉得我的听力从没这么好过
I feel like my hearing is better than it's, like, ever been.
我这会儿能听到你的心跳
Like, I... can hear your heart beating right now.
我们经常像这样多抱抱吧
- Aw. - Why don't we hug like this more often?
-男人就该像这样多拥抱 -对此 我完全支持
- Men should hug like this more often. - Yeah, I fully support that.
等一下 在跟拉希姆讲话的那人是谁
Wait. Who's that talking to Rahim?
我不知道 但看上去他们俩就要搞到一起了
I don't know, but they look like they're on the expressway to bone city!
哦 天啊 那对我说可真是太好了
Oh my God, that would be so good for me
那样拉希姆也许就不会 因为我选择了班吉而恨我了
because then, maybe, Rahim would stop hating me for choosing Benji.
你应该助他一臂之力 帮他拿下目标
You should wingman for him. Help him seal the deal.
好主意 知道吗
That's a great id... You know what?
米娅跟你在一起而且你人还这么好 我真是太高兴了
I am so glad that Mia found you and that you're nice now.
你会害我哭鼻子的
Aw, don't make me cry.
-嘿 两位 怎么样啊 -嘿 我是莱德
- Hey, guys, what's goin' on? - Hey, I'm Rider.
我以前没在克里克伍德见过你
I've never seen you at Creekwood before.
-没错 我读的是圣弗朗西斯 -所以说你很聪明
- Oh yeah, I go to St. Francis. - Ohh, so you're smart.
-知道还有谁也很聪明吗 -维克托 搞什么
- You know who else is smart? - Victor, what the hell?
拉希姆 他很聪明 性感 还会烘焙
Rahim. He's, he's smart, he's hot, and he can bake.
-好吧 -我肯定他是你说的那样
- Okay. - I'm sure he's all of those things.
我是跟女朋友一起来的 我只是…
I, I came here with my girlfriend, and I just...
我希望你不会觉得…
I hope you didn't think...
我听到你说你女朋友喜欢我的夹克 然后以为其实你是想撩我吗
Did I think that you were hitting on me when you told me your girlfriend likes my jacket?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
认识你真的很高兴 莱德
It was really nice meeting you, Rider.
我只是想帮忙
I, I was just trying to help.
该死 非常抱歉
Shit, I am so sorry.
没事 醒神 真的
All good. Um, refreshing even.
等等 拉希姆 等一下 能聊两句吗
Wait, Rahim. Wait, wait, wait. Can we just talk for a second?
维克托 我本来以为 你应该已经明白了
Victor... I really thought you would get the hint by now,
可既然不回你短♥信♥
but since me not answering your texts didn't work,
或是在学校不搭理你都没有用
and me not talking to you at school didn't work,
那我明说了吧 虽然会很痛苦
I'm gonna make this as painfully clear as possible:
别来烦我
leave me alone.
拉希姆 等一下 你这是在犯浑
Rahim. Rahim, wait! You're kinda being a jerk right now.
我犯浑
I'm the jerk?
听着 你亲了我 可我决定留在我男朋友身边
Look, you kissed me, and I decided to stay with my boyfriend.
我知道这对你来说很难接受 但我们是好朋友 班吉在进行戒酒治疗
And I understand that sucks for you, but we were really good friends, and, and Benji's in rehab, and I,
所以我现在真的需要有个朋友
I could just really use a friend right now.
班吉在戒酒
Benji's in rehab?
-该死 我♥干♥吗要说这个 -或许因为你嗑了药
- Shit. Why'd I say that? - Probably because you're high right now.
听着 知道吗 没关系
Look, you know what? It's okay.
因为班吉说过可以告诉我信任的人 我信任你
Because Benji told me that I, I can tell people I trust, and I trust you.
维克托 承认我对你的好感
Victor, admitting how I felt about you
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表