剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
是我这辈子最勇敢的时刻
was the bravest moment of my life.
那次婚礼之后 我回到家 等你
After the wedding, I went back home, and I waited for you.
我整晚看着窗外 像傻瓜一样等着你出现
All night, I stared out the window waiting for you like a fool,
我明白你选择了班吉
and I get that you chose Benji.
我并没有因此而生你的气
I'm not mad at you for that.
但后来你又若无其事地
But then you decided to just brush it all aside
给我发开玩笑的短♥信♥ 告诉我生活上的状况更新
by sending me jokey texts and life updates.
我本来以为我们心灵相通
I thought that we had a connection,
可你却让我觉得是我想多了
and you made me feel like I was crazy for that.
如果你不明白那有多伤人 那么…
If you can't see how hurtful that is,
我们本来就算不上是好朋友
then... we weren't very good friends to begin with.
这多美好啊
Oh, wasn't that beautiful?
来吧 给他们送上掌声 太令人高兴了
Yes, give them a hand. That was just delightful.
还有其他人想要…
So, um, would anyone else like to...
你是新来的 愿意分享你的故事吗
You're new... Would you like to share your story?
不用了
Uh, no, that's okay.
知道吗 我一开始也很紧张 但没那么糟
You know what? I was nervous at first, too, but it's not that bad.
好吧 你想听我的故事吗 特蕾莎
Okay, you wanna hear my story, Theresa? Um.
我是个糟糕透顶的母亲
I am a terrible, horrible mother.
我用了好久才接受儿子出柜的事
Took me way too long to accept my son when he came out.
我说的可不是30秒 而是好几个月
I'm not talkin' 30 seconds, I'm talking months.
这期间我评判他 拒绝接受他是同志
Months of me judging him, of me not accepting him for who he is.
我们本来非常亲密 可我却毁了这种关系
Uh, we had an unbreakable bond and I broke it.
Um.
我叫伊莎贝尔 认识你们非常高兴
I'm Isabel... It's so nice to meet you.
好的 那么…
O-Okay, um, well.
跟我们来
- Hey... come with us. - Huh?
菲利克斯
- Felix. - Ooh.
你们俩得把你们之间的事处理利落了
You two need to figure your shit out.
去个没人打扰的地方
- Huh? - You guys need to go somewhere
好好谈谈你们之间的事
private where you can talk about whatever's going on between you two.
我们之间没什么
Oh, I mean, there's, there's nothing.
-没什么 -不 别骗我们
- Nothing... - Okay, no, no, no. No gaslighting us.
去吧
Go.
好吧
Okay.
-赶紧去 -好吧 不 好吧
- Now. - Uh, yeah, no, fine.
你觉得我们做得对 是吧
You think we did the right thing, right?
说实话 两分钟前要更有信心一点
Honestly, I was way more confident about it two minutes ago.
我没想到他们会去楼上
I didn't think they'd go upstairs.
你在这儿呢 我一直在找你
There you are. Been looking for you.
克里斯P和克里斯蒂T 刚刚跟克里斯汀C来了次三人行
Chris P. and Kristi T. just did a three-way makeout session with Christine C.!
这是今年的年度头条
This is the rager of the year!
你玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
开心 非常开心
Oh yeah, I'm having so much fun.
我也很难过
I'm also so, so sad.
抱歉 你嗑药了吗
Sorry, are you on, are you on drugs?
我只是在用感性的方式
Oh, I am just feeling my feelings in a very
-感我所感 -所以说你嗑药了
- feeling-y way. - Mm, so that's a yes.
Aw.
我想…
I am trying to be
为了你而坚强 积极
strong and positive for you
因为我知道你现在最不需要的 就是多一个人要照顾
because I know the last thing you need is another person to take care of.
但事实是…
But the truth is,
我非常怕
I am so... scared
等着你♥爸♥来告诉我们你们要搬走了
waiting for your dad to tell us about you moving.
这让我非常难受
It's killing me.
而且我知道 高中恋情一般不太能得到重视
And I know... high school romances are usually just... whatever.
大家都觉得那不会长久
Everyone thinks that they have an expiration date.
但我觉得我们俩不一样
I feel like you and I are different.
我觉得我们之间不只那样
I think we are bigger than that.
我知道我们之间不只那样
I know we are.
亲爱的 我也知道
Hon... I know we are, too.
而且 我也害怕
And... I'm scared, too, um.
我只是尽量去珍惜当下
I'm just trying to live in the moment.
-看到你跟其他人在一起很怪 -我也这么觉得
- It's weird seeing you with someone else. - Yeah, same.
我原本以为不会这样 但并非如此
I didn't think it would be, but it is.
并不是因为我还想跟你在一起
And it's not like I still wanna be with you.
-我的意思是 并没有冒犯你的意思 -不会 没有 好吗 露西比我有魅力多了
- I mean, no offense. - No, no, no. None taken, all right? Lucy is way hotter than me.
我们干吗还纠结这件事
Why are we strugglin' with this?
我觉得是因为婚礼那晚
I think it's that the night of the wedding,
你把我丢下在舞池里就走了
you just... left me on that dance floor.
你是我第一个真正意义上的男朋友 可你就那么消失了
I mean, you were my first real boyfriend and you just... disappeared.
感觉就像 我人生最重要的篇章 少了真正的结局
It feels like the most important chapter of my life had no real ending.
是啊 有道理
Yeah... Yeah, that's fair, um,
我怯懦了 我应该给你个了结
I was... a coward, and you deserve closure.
拉克…
Lake,
拉克 你永远都是我的初恋
Lake, you will always be my first love,
虽然我觉得我们命中注定不会在一起
and even though I don't think we're meant to be together,
-但我很高兴我们有过曾经 -我也很高兴
- I'm glad we happened. - I'm glad we happened, too.
我不知道自己为什么没早点说出来
I don't know why I didn't say it sooner.
我想是因为这让我真的很伤心
I guess it just made me really sad.
想到… 我们之间真的结束了
The idea of... really saying goodbye to us.
但感谢你现在把它说出来
Well, thank you for saying it now.
我还觉得给你个耳光 能帮我很好地了结
I also think slapping you would help give me closure.
好吧
Okay.
你不是在开玩笑 行啊 好吧
Oh, you're, you're not joking? Uh, y-yeah, okay.
不管你需要什么
Whatever you need, uh.
-再见 菲利克斯 -拜拜 拉克
- Goodbye, Felix. - Bye, Lake.
让一对前任去卧室里“私聊” 我们俩是怎么想的
What were we thinking, sending two exes into a bedroom for some "private time"?
我们可能会成为高中历史上最傻的人
We might be the dumbest people in the history of high school.
不会的 今晚早些时候 有人吸了一道洁食认证的盐
Nope. Earlier tonight, some kid snorted a line of kosher salt.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你们让我们俩好好谈谈
Thanks for making us talk.
没错 这的确是我们需要的
Yeah, we, uh, we needed that.
-我们知道 -有我们作伴是你们的幸运
- We know. - You're lucky to have us.
维克托
Victor?
我只想说… 你不疯
I just wanted to say that... you're not crazy.
我们之间有感觉 而且是真实的
There was something between us and, and it was real.
我也感觉到了
I felt it, too.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
而且我很抱歉
And I... I'm sorry...
婚礼之后没能给你足够的空间
that I, I didn't give you enough space after the wedding.
我只是觉得只要我表现得若无其事
I... I just thought if I acted like everything was okay,
就不会有什么不妥
that... it, it would be.
我不想失去你这个朋友
I didn't wanna lose you as a friend,
但如果你需要更多空间 我… 我完全理解
but it... if you need more space, I... I totally get it.
所以…
So, um.
是的 就这些 我说完了
Yeah, that's, that's it. That's the end of my speech.
你是我认识的人里最戏精的一个
You are officially the most dramatic person I know.
你甚至只能在大晚上这么兴师动众地来到对方家大门口才能开口邀对方做朋友 是吗
You can't even ask someone to be friends without a big
show-up-at-his-house-at-night gesture, can you?
好吧 我们可以重新做朋友
Yes... We can be friends again.
-我们可以吗 -是的 我只是…
- We can? - Yeah, I just...
我需要你承认我们之间是真的有感觉
I needed you to acknowledge that... what we'd been through was real,
现在你已经承认了 所以告诉我吧
and now you've done that, so lay it on me.
那个头发完美的小子 这个星期是怎么折磨你的
How has that perfect-haired boy been torturing you this week?
知道吗 我宁愿
You know what? I'd actually rather talk about
-聊别的事 所以… -所以
- literally anything else, so. - So,
作为直男来说 莱德挺性感的 是吗
Rider was pretty hot for a straight boy, right?
-哦 天啊 没错 非常性感 -是啊
- Oh my God, yeah. So hot. - Yeah.
我要准备睡觉了
I think I'm just gonna get ready for bed.
特蕾莎 完美的妈妈 让我精疲力竭
Theresa, the dream mom... wore me out.
嘿 你没必要因为这件事 一直苛责自己
Hey, you need to stop beating yourself up about this past year.
维克托已经原谅你了
Victor's already forgiven you.
他可能已经原谅我了 阿曼多
He may have forgiven me, Armando.
可我还没法原谅自己
But I am nowhere near ready to forgive myself.
好样的 米娅布鲁克斯
Well done, Mia Brooks.
你办了一场非常棒的派对 而且不会被你♥爸♥知道
You threw a killer party and your dad will be none the wiser.
你是个非比寻常的人
You are a legend in your own time.
嘿 安德鲁
Hey, Andrew.
豆豆
Beans.
他拒绝了
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表