剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
He said no.
听着 很抱歉 宝贝 行吗 我试了 真的
Look, I'm sorry, sweetheart. All right? I tried. I really did.
我昨晚办了场派对 因为我有预感他会拒绝
I threw a party last night because I had a feeling that the answer would be no.
而且我想在还来得及的时候
And I wanted to pack in one last crazy high school memory
和男朋友一起 共享最后一段高中的疯狂回忆
with my boyfriend before I... ran out of time,
但这样还不够
but it's not enough.
-米娅 你要明白… -不 爸爸
- Mia, you have to understand that... - No, but, Dad,
你过去那些年为我做了好多
you have done so much for me over the years,
但很多时候 你不得已也没陪在我身边
but you've also had to be away a lot, too.
也就是说其他人不得不替你照顾我
Which meant that other people had to step in and take care of me.
我阑尾破裂的时候 你人在伦敦
All right, I mean, you were in London when my appendix burst,
是安德鲁的爸爸开车送我去的医院
and Andrew's dad had to drive me to the hospital,
教我学会开车的是拉克的妈妈
and... and Lake's mom taught me how to drive.
而且她只在我刮花她的车轮箍时 叫了一下
And only screamed a little when I scratched her rims.
他们的家人也是我的家人
Their families are my family, too.
所以让我留在这里
So, let me stay here.
让我留在这里读完高中
Let me stay here and, and finish high school,
我们有时候见面
and sometimes we'll see each other,
有时候分开 就像以前那样
and sometimes we'll be apart, just like it's always been.
宝贝 那你住哪里呢
Sweetheart... where would you live?
住拉克家
At Lake's.
你见过她家的房♥子吗
Have you seen their house?
他们有几间卧室连用都没用过
They have bedrooms that they've never even been inside of.
好吧 听着 我会…
All right, look. I'll, uh...
我会去跟拉克的父母谈谈 如果他们同意 那么…
I'll talk to Lake's parents, and if they say it's okay then,
他们可以…
they could...
安德鲁 别哭了
Andrew... you stop that cryin'.
-行了 我知道办派对是你的主意 -是的
- Yeah, I know this party was your fault. - No, all right.
哦 天啊 你回来了
Oh my God, you're, you're back?
怎么没给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
我想亲自见你一面
I wanted to see you in person.
好的 那进来吧
Uh... good. Well, come in.
-把所有事都告诉我 进展如何… -我不能说
- I, I wanna hear everything and how it went... - I, I can't.
维克托 戒酒很顺利
Uh, Victor, it... it went well,
但我还有很多要做
but I still have a lot of work to do.
我现在不能经历情绪波动
I'm, I'm supposed to avoid any, uh, emotional triggers right now,
而且…
and, uh...
那其中就包括你
that includes you.
等等 这是什么意思
What does, what does that mean?
意思是 我们得分手
It means... we need to break up.
我们不能聊天 或是在一起 我们不能见面
We, we can't be talking or we can't be hanging out. We, we just have to steer clear of each other.
你想这样吗
Is... Is this what you want, or?
我想怎么样不重要
It's not about what I want.
重要的是我需要什么
It's about what I need.
现在 我需要的是…
And right now... what I need is,
我们俩分手
for us to be apart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表