剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
-你知道的 我是个公众人物 -知道 我是听说过 -让我把话说完
- So, you know I'm a public persona. - Yeah, I heard that somewhere. -Just let me finish.
所以 有时候五点新闻之后
So, sometimes after the 5:00 news,
我喜欢上网看看粉丝们都说些什么
I like to go online and see what the fans have to say.
十个里有九个都跟节目故事无关
And... nine times out of 10, it is not about the story.
而是关于我的上装 头发或是声音的
It's about my blazer, or my hair, or my voice,
我只是觉得自己可以帮你 让你展现出最好的一面
and I just thought maybe I could help you present your best self to the world,
让你不必为这些事被欺负
and you could avoid that kind of bullying.
但我才明白我才是在欺负你的人
But what I hear you saying is I'm the bully.
拉克…
Lake,
我觉得你很完美
I think you are perfection.
你聪明 漂亮 哪个男孩跟你在一起 真是太幸运了
You're smart and beautiful, and any boy would be so lucky to have you.
其实 妈妈
Actually, Mom, um...
你知道我的朋友露西吗
you know my friend, Lucy?
她不仅仅是我的朋友
She's not just my friend.
我们在一起了
We're together.
好吧
Oh... okay, um.
这到底是什么意思 你是双性恋吗
Well, what does this mean exactly? Are you bi?
我其实还不清楚
I actually don't know yet.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我当然没事
Of course, I'm okay.
等等 这其实太叫人高兴了
Oh, wait! This is actually so exciting
因为这非常适合用在你的大学论文上
because this is perfect for your college essays.
-显示出你有趣味 -你又来了 -好吧 是的
- Finally, something that makes you interesting. - Okay, Mom, you're doing it again. - Okay, yes.
我需要点时间才能适应
It's gonna take me a minute to unlearn.
-怎么样 -你自己看吧
- How'd it go? - See for yourself.
可以啊 非常棒 A减
Yaas, Gaga, boots the house down, A minus!
我不知道那是什么意思 但谢谢你
I don't know what that means, but, uh, thank you.
当心 你的头发
- Careful, your hair. - Mm-hm.
同志交友软件
同志约会畅聊
下载
Ay, Pilar.
避孕药
不会吧
What the...
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表