剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
不 没有问题 我很开心 干得好 祝贺你们
Nope. No questions. I'm happy. Good job. Congratulations.
来个拥抱吧 哦 天啊
Guys, just bring it in here! Oh man.
我喜欢爱情
Gosh, I love love.
要知道 说到爱情…
Oh! And, you know, speaking of love...
天啊
Ah! Oh gosh.
我隔了一会儿才反应过来 但我们又真正是家人了
It took a second for the emotions to hit me, but, wow, we really are a family again.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, cariño. Look,
我们希望你知道我们非常爱你
we just want you to know that we love you so much.
-我也是 加油 萨拉♥萨♥尔一家! -耶
- Same, same, same. Go Salazars! - Yay!
-祝贺你 -要是你饿了 就…
- ¡Felicidades! - Oh. If you're hungry, just...
从刚才你一把推开我的动作来看
So, from the way you flung me clear across the room,
我明白了你不想让他们知道
I'm getting that you don't want them to know.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
因为我们才刚刚在一起
It's just that we've been together for, like, 10 seconds.
我只想在我们的关系公之于众前 好好享受
I just want to enjoy the fun fooling around thing
多快活一段时间 行吗
a little bit longer before we start telling people about us. Okay?
我猜我们独一无二的舌纹 还要互相认识一下
I guess our unique tongue prints do have some acquainting to do.
这就是那些电子邮件里的地址
Well, this is the address in the emails.
现在转身还不迟
It's not too late to turn around.
不 我已经五年没见过我妈了
Nope. I, uh, haven't seen my mom in five years.
我想要一些答案
I want some answers.
我们这就去给你找答案吧
Then let's get you some answers.
我其实还想小便
I also really have to pee.
很抱歉我这样就来了
Sorry to just show up like this.
米娅
Mia...
哦 天啊 不敢相信你居然来了
Oh my God, I can't believe you're here.
我太想你了
I've missed you so much.
看看你
Look at you!
是我想多了还是偷来的香槟更好喝
Is it me or does champagne just taste better when it's stolen?
四百刀一瓶的香槟确实更好喝
It tastes better when it's a $400 bottle.
Hm.
还没菲利克斯的消息吗
Still nothing from Felix?
没有
Nope.
-我想我们俩真的结束了 -你难过吗
- I think it's really over with us. - You sad?
难过 但没像奥利维亚罗德里戈
Yeah. But, not in an Olivia Rodrigo
说的那样 “写一整张专辑 希望能把他阉了”
write-a-whole-album-wishing- I-could-castrate-him kind of way.
认识菲利克斯我真的很高兴
I'm really glad I met Felix.
他帮我学会了不去在意别人的看法
He helped me stop caring about what other people think.
你跟安德鲁分手时难过吗
Were you sad when you broke up with Andrew?
难过 但主要是因为 我把自己最喜欢的连帽衫落在了他家
Yes, but mostly 'cause I left my favorite hoodie at his house.
但其实跟他谈恋爱 也让我明白了一些事情
But, actually... dating him helped me figure out some stuff, too.
什么事情
What kind of stuff?
该死 我们该走了
Oh, shit. We got to go.
是你♥爸♥妈吗
Oh, uh, your parents?
哦 天啊 希望我家也有这么棒
Oh my God, I wish my house was this nice.
等等 露西 这是谁家的房♥子
Wait, Lucy, whose house is this?
我不知道 门前挂着“出♥售♥”的牌子
I don't know. There was a for sale sign out front.
-我以为这座房♥子是空的 -哦 天啊
- I thought it was empty. - Oh my God.
我们得走了
We got to go. We got to go!
谁在那儿吗
Somebody there? Hello?
寒假时我们一家要去阿斯彭
You know, my family's going up to Aspen for the winter break.
你想一起去吗
Is there any chance you'd like to come with?
去阿斯彭吗
To Aspen?
我不会滑雪
I-I don't know how to ski.
你会学会的
Oh, you'll pick it up.
或者你摔跤也挺可爱的
Or you'll look cute falling on your butt.
好吧
Oh, okay!
等一下
Now, hold on a sec.
你觉得发生事故了吗
Think there's an accident?
(前方设有酒驾检查点)
请出示许可证和注册证 今晚您喝酒了吗
License and registration, please. Have anything to drink tonight?
是酒驾检查点
It's a DUI checkpoint.
好吧 所以呢 你又没喝酒
Okay, so? It's not like you've been drinking.
班吉
Benji?
你来之前 我很不安
So, before you came over, I was upset.
就喝了几杯 我知道我不该开车的
Just a few drinks, and I know I shouldn't have driven,
但我爸当时就站在那儿 我不知道该怎么办 所以…
but my dad was standing right there, and I just... I-I didn't know what to do, you know? So, I...
跟我换座位
Switch with me.
你才刚拿回驾照
You just got your license back.
停车 跟我换座位 班吉
Put the car in park and switch with me, Benji.
没事的
没人看到 不会有事的
Nobody saw. Everything's gonna be okay.
没有葡萄干的胡萝卜蛋糕
Carrot cake sans raisin.
没有蛋糕
Sans cake.
只有糖霜
Just frosting.
我喜欢那样的
- That's how I like it. - Mm. Mm.
好吧 我爸妈就在隔壁房♥间 你能动静小一点地吻我吗
Okay, my parents are in the next room. Could you kiss a little quieter?
替代方案 不如我们告诉你♥爸♥妈吧
Alternative solution. Why don't we just tell your parents?
他们对我真的很好
Pilar, they've been really good to me.
之前我妈出状况的时候 是他们接纳照顾了我
They took me in when my mom was going through all that stuff.
跟他们撒谎我会不安
I just... I don't feel great lying to them.
有过几次你就习惯了
After the first few times, you get used to it.
你不觉得他们会为我们高兴吗
Don't you think they'd be happy for us?
我们进展能慢点吗 我是说
Can we slow down? I mean,
-我们甚至还没约会过 我们只亲过嘴 -你亲谁了
- we haven't even gone on a date. We just kissed. - Oh, who did you kiss?
什么 没亲谁 你亲谁了
What? No one. Who did you kiss?
皮拉尔 快说 你刚听到你说你亲了某个人
Pilar, come on. I just heard you say you kissed someone.
我在读一条信息
I was reading a text.
亲爱的 好吧 要是你生命里有特别的人 你可以告诉我
Honey! It's okay. You can tell me if there's someone special in your life.
没有这样的人 我发誓
There's nobody. I promise.
这样吧 我觉得我该走了
Uh, yeah, I, uh... You know, I think I should go.
因为我不知道维克托什么时候会回家 所以…
I don't know when, um, uh, Victor's coming home. So, that's...
Um...
是啊 那样…我的意思是 我就是因为这个才来的 不是吗
Yeah, that's... I mean, that's the reason why I came here, right?
真是个好小伙子
Such a sweet boy.
我的蛋糕怎么了
What the heck happened to my cake?
那座房♥子里不会有摄像头吧
You don't think that house had cameras, do you?
露西 别开玩笑 我可不能因为这个坐牢
Oh, Lucy, don't even joke. I can't go to prison for this.
那些头顶灯 一点都不好看
All that overhead lighting. So unflattering.
嘿 能借些衣服给我吗
Hey, uh, do you think I could borrow something to wear?
这套制♥服♥给人一种拿最低工资的 鸡尾酒侍应生的感觉
This uniform smells like shrimp cocktail and minimum wage.
当然可以 你自己挑吧
Yeah, sure. Help yourself.
你还没告诉我你怎么会
You know, you never did tell me
在哈罗德的婚礼上当侍应生
how you ended up cater-waitering Harold's wedding.
我有很多工作 我在尽可能多地攒钱
I pick up a lot of jobs. I'm trying to save up as much as I can
好尽快离开这里
so I can get out of here as soon as humanly possible.
你不喜欢克里克伍德吗
Um, you don't like Creekwood?
住在有两家露露柠檬专卖♥♥店的城市 你都不满足
You know, if you're not happy living in a town
我不知道还能跟你说什么
with two Lululemons, I don't know what to tell you.
是三家 他们刚把动物庇护所 也改成专卖♥♥店了
Three. They, uh, just turned the animal shelter into one. Oh!
我只是感觉自己被困在了这里 就好像…
I just feel like I'm kinda stuck here. Like...
我在等待自己真正的人生开启
I'm waiting for my real life to start.
你可能不知道那是什么样子的
You probably don't know what that's like.
高中生活对那些受欢迎 漂亮的女孩来说是很棒的
I mean, high school is always amazing for the popular, pretty girls.
我还好
Uh, I-I'm okay.
可你比我要漂亮得多 也酷得多
But you are, like, next-level gorge and way cooler than I am.
就像《暮光之城》时期的 克里斯汀斯图尔特 但你会笑
Like "Twilight"-era Kristen Stewart, but capable of smiling.
是啊 但你长了一头完美的秀发
Yeah, but you have, like, the perfect hair,
有完美的衣服和身体
and the perfect clothes, and the perfect body.
我算不上完美
Uh, I'm hardly perfect. Um...
我右边的胸比左边的要稍小一点
My right boob's a tiny bit smaller than the left.
我觉得很完美
Perfect to me.
Um...
我的手♥机♥好像响了
I... thought I heard my phone.
Um...
菲利克斯还是没回我
Still no word from Felix.
太糟了
Oh, that's too bad.
很晚了 我想我该走了
You know, it's kind of late. Um... I think I'm going to go. Uh...
-我下次再还给你 行吗 -好的 随时都行
- Can I get this back to you another time? - Yeah. Whenever you want.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Okay. - Bye.
我发誓 我今早起来就知道会发生大事
I swear, I woke up this morning, and I just knew something good was gonna happen.
是老天把你带来的
The universe brought you here.
其实 是你的一封电子邮件
Actually, one of your emails did.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表