剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
嘿 昨晚跟你♥爸♥妈怎么样了?
我希望你没事
希望我们没事
早上好
Morning.
我看到你的念珠放在你的梳妆台上
I saw your tasbih on your dresser.
昨晚有人祈祷了吗
Was somebody praying last night?
是的 妈妈 但我不觉得有什么用
Yes, Maman. But... I don't think it worked.
我很肯定你不该祈祷让一个男孩出现
Pretty sure you're not supposed to pray for a boy to show up.
这对穆♥斯♥林♥来说不是禁忌吗
Isn't that, like, a big Muslim no-no?
我怀孕的时候 每天都祈祷一个男孩能出现
When I was pregnant, I prayed every day for a boy to show up,
而神赐给了我这辈子最棒的礼物
and God delivered the greatest gift of my life.
你哥哥 纳西尔
Your brother Nasser.
好吧
Okay.
拉希姆
Rahim.
我知道你现在可能不觉得 但我相信神已经为你安排好了
I know it may not feel this way right now, but I believe God has a plan for you.
安排了一个会全心全心爱你的人
And that plan includes someone who will love you with all his heart.
所以这是注定的
So, it is written.
是注定的
It is written.
门没锁
It's open!
露西 好久不见
Lucy! Long time no see.
我只是想把这个给你
I just wanted to give you this.
我洗过了
- Oh. - I washed it.
其实 我没洗 但我用空气清新剂去味了
Actually, I didn't, but I did spritz it with Febreze.
太好了 你
Right. Okay, well, you...
不用这么做的 但谢谢
didn't have to do that, but thanks.
我昨晚玩得很开心
I had a lot of fun last night. Um...
要是最后被我坏了气氛 我很抱歉
Sorry if I kind of killed the vibe at the end.
我们不用提那件事
We don't have to talk about.
不 我要说
No, no, I want to. Um...
我想我当时只是怕了
I think I just got scared.
不是我不想那样
Not because I didn't want it to happen, but...
但是…因为我想
because I did.
Oh.
没错
Yeah. Oh.
那么 现在该怎么办
So, what now?
天啊
Holy shit.
嘿 别担心 我跟你♥爸♥妈说 我今天要帮你♥爸♥把东西搬回来
Hey. Hey, don't worry. I told your parents that I was helping your dad move back in today,
所以 我现在得把很重的箱子拖上楼
so now I get to lug heavy boxes up the stairs.
嘿 昨晚的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about last night.
没什么好抱歉的
There's nothing... There's nothing to be sorry about.
我最后跟维克托聊天去了
I ended up talking to Victor.
你为什么不告诉我你♥爸♥是在保护你
Why didn't you tell me your dad's protective of you?
因为很丢人
Because it's humiliating.
自从我认识你以来 我的身份就一直是维克托的妹妹
I mean, the whole time I've known you, I've been Victor's baby sister,
我不想你当我是个小女孩
and I didn't want you to see me as some little girl
-被她老爸盯得死死的 -我没那么看你
-whose dad watches over her like a hawk. -I don't see that way.
好吗 我觉得你超级聪明
Okay, I see you as a super-smart,
很酷 是像模特一样漂亮的邻居 要是你♥爸♥知道
bad-ass, model-gorgeous neighbor whose father would murder me
我脑子里在想什么 他会杀了我的
if he knew the thoughts running through my head right now.
-你在想什么 -相信我 还没到我想的那样
- What kind of thoughts? - Trust me, we're not there yet.
宝贝
Sweetheart.
谢天谢地 我很担心你
Thank God. I was, uh, I was worried about you.
听着…
Listen, um...
我把事情处理得很糟 我本来应该…
I handled things terribly. I should have been able...
我们会解决好这件事的 好吗
We are going to figure this out. Okay?
你前面一直不回我的短♥信♥ 所以我就…我很担心
You, uh, weren't responding to my texts, so I just... I got worried.
是的 我爸妈把我的手♥机♥拿走了
Well, my parents took my phone away.
要给你弄个一次性手♥机♥吗 就像间谍电影里那样
Do we need to get you a burner? L... like in the spy movies?
我们可以把它 藏在咯吱作响的地板下面
We could hide it under a floorboard.
维克托 我…
Victor, I'm...
我要去强制戒酒
I'm going to rehab.
什么
What?
是的 我…我爸今早已经联♥系♥好了
Yeah, my...
是住院戒瘾项目
My dad set it up this morning. It's an in-patient program.
等等 戒酒 难以置信
Wait, rehab? This is crazy.
其实
Actually, it's...
-没什么难以置信的 -你犯了个错误 你一年里
- It's not. - You had a slipup. You drank one time
-就喝一次酒 -并非这一次
- in a year. - It wasn't just one time.
我时不时就会喝酒
I've been drinking sometimes.
什么时候
When?
重要考试前
Before a big test.
跟父母吵架后
After a fight with my parents.
还有我来你家 骂了你妈那晚
The night I came over your house and yelled at your mom.
但我一直在逃避这件事 希望它能自己消失
Look, I've been running away from it, just wanting it to go away,
但它没有 还有昨晚 我对你说了谎
but it-it won't. And then, last night, I lied to you.
我开了车 置你于危险中
I drove. I put you in danger.
维克托 如果我们真的要复合
Look, Victor, if you and I are gonna have
那我就必须先解决这个问题
any real chance of working out, then I have to figure this out.
而且我要一个人解决
And I have to do it alone.
行了 这就是说我们将三个星期 不能互发邮件 也不能通电♥话♥
Okay? So, that means three weeks, no emails, no phone.
我认为这么做对我是真正有好处的
I think it's going to be really good for me.
别人问我你的去向 我该怎么回答
What do I tell people when they ask where you are?
我不想公开这件事
I mean, I don't want the whole world knowing, but...
但你可以告诉你真正信任的人
you can tell anyone that you really trust.
那三个星期之后呢
And what happens after three weeks?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表