剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
First, you need to put the pencil down, and then come with me.
天啊 我听起来真是这样的吗
God, is that really what I sounded like?
你居然没朝我的脸上来一拳
How did you not punch me in the face?
我好不容易才忍♥住的 来吧
It was hard. Come on.
嘿 怎么样 你还好吧
Hey. How's it goin'? You okay?
不是性病
It's not an STI.
是皮疹 可能是我跟尼克在他家后院 亲热时染上的
It's poison ivy which I probably got from hooking up with Nick in his backyard.
好吧 那太好了
Okay! That's great.
嘿 上点药膏 就可以回去继续了
Hey, put some cream on the ween and get back out there.
我想只是…
I guess it's just...
要是我还跟班吉在一起 就不会发生这些事
If I was still with Benji, none of this would've happened.
而且就算发生了 我们也会一起度过的
And even if it did, like, we would've gone through it together, you know?
L...
是啊 等一下
- Go. - Yeah, just one sec.
嘿 亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, babe. What's up?
我爸妈知道我们俩的事了
My parents found out about us.
我爸非常生气 他甚至都不让我解释
My dad's furious. He wouldn't even let me explain.
不 嘿 没事的
No. Hey, hey, hey. It's okay.
-我们俩一起面对 好吗 -你不明白
- We're, we're in this together, all right? - You don't get it.
他想阻挠我们俩在一起 可是…
Now he's gonna try to, like, forbid us from being together,
不 我不会让他阻止自己见爱人的
but... no. I refuse to let him stop me from seeing the guy I love.
等等 你… 你爱我?
Ah, wait... Ah, you, uh, y-y... Ya love me?
我不是那个意思 一时说溜嘴了
Oh, I... I didn't mean... That just slipped out.
不 嘿 皮拉尔 我…
No, no. Hey, Pilar, I, I...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
嘿 我们 等我回家再说
Uh, hey, uh, let's, um... Just wait 'til I get home.
好吧 我们会一起解决这件事的 我们会跟你♥爸♥妈谈谈的
'Kay? We'll... figure this out together. We'll talk to your parents.
-好吗? -好的
- 'Kay? - Okay.
所以 她爱我
So, she loves me.
有点难以置信
Kinda the best day ever.
-我真替你们俩高兴 -谢了 老兄
- I'm happy for you guys. - Thanks, man.
嘿
Hey.
住在一起还吵架 感觉怪怪的
Uhh, it's weird being in a fight when we live in the same house.
通常 我会夸张地挂断你的电♥话♥
Normally, I would just dramatically hang up on you
不跟你见面 吃我的酸奶
and not have to see you later eating my yogurt.
我很抱歉 给你压力 让你告诉你妈露西的事
I'm, I'm sorry for, uh, pressuring you to talk to your mom about Lucy.
那应该由你自己决定
That is 100% your decision,
而且只有在你做好心理准备的情况下
and you should only do it when you're ready.
-谢谢 -我一直都是站在你这边的
- Thank you. - And I'm always on your side.
我只是跟她共度这一天太开心了
I just got swept up in our day
因为她风趣又和蔼
'cause she was fun and nice,
而且有妈妈关心的那种感觉很棒
and... it felt good to have a mom take interest in my life.
我知道
I know.
我甚至不是生你的气 而是生她的气
I'm not even mad at you. I'm mad at her.
要是能把露西的事告诉她 我的生活会容易很多
It would make my life so much easier if I could just tell her about Lucy,
可是 我不能那么做
but... I can't.
我越是喜欢什么 她就越是批评什么
The more I like something, the more she criticizes it.
七年级时 我用生日存下来的所有钱
In the seventh grade, I saved up all of my birthday money
从永远21岁店里 买♥♥了件非常好看的格子外套
to buy this super cute plaid jacket from Forever 21.
我记得那件外套 你那时去哪儿都穿着它
Hm, I remember that jacket. You wore it everywhere.
可我妈说我穿那个就像一支风笛
And then my mom told me that I looked like a bagpipe,
所以我就再也不♥穿♥了
and I never wore it again.
什么都逃不过她的毒舌
She poisons everything.
好吧 也许该告诉你妈 这些批评对你的伤害了
Well, maybe it's time you tell your mom how these criticisms make you feel.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
盖子上有个字母L
- There's an "L" here on the lid. - I...
-代表拉克 这个我带走了 -好吧
- "L" for Lake. I'm just gonna take this. - Okay.
失物招领处的东西会给你惊喜的
You'd be surprised what you can find in the lost and found.
什么都行 我不挑
Anything'll do. I'm not picky.
-行了 -给
All right... here you go.
不 绝不♥穿♥这个 我宁愿看棒球
No, never. I'd rather watch baseball.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
抱歉在辅♥导♥的事情上我态度很差
Sorry for being a jerk... about the tutoring.
有时当我不堪重负时 我可能会…
Sometimes when I'm overwhelmed, I can be...
我可能会犯浑
I can be kind of an asshole.
你为什么会不堪重负
Why are you overwhelmed?
感觉我让所有人都失望了
I just feel like I'm disappointing everybody.
我爸妈甚至不知道我的分数
I mean, my parents don't even know about my grades.
他们已经觉得我不可救药了 酗酒
They already see me as this giant failure, my drinking.
我不知道该怎么告诉他们 我又搞砸了一件事
I don't know how to tell 'em I'm failing one more thing.
我觉得不能说我们对彼此一无所知
Guess we can't say we don't know anything about each other.
-是啊 我们俩的家庭状况都不怎么样 -是啊
- Yeah, both our family situations suck. - Yeah.
-这么丑 -行了
- Ah, it's so ugly. - Oh, c'mon.
-你要装作自己不是同志 这件衣服非常适合 -好吧
- You're tryna look straight. It's perfect. - Fine.
先是维克托 现在又是我
Mm... first Victor and now me.
你别引诱人了
Mm, you gotta stop tryin' to seduce people.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
亲爱的 你在干什么呢
Mi amor, what're you doin'?
我要把女儿的房♥门合页拆下来
I am gonna take our daughter's door... off the hinges.
好吧 你手握锐器时 我也许不该说这话
Okay, probably shouldn't be saying this while you're holding a sharp object,
但我一直在想皮拉尔说得对
but I've been thinking and, um, Pilar has a point.
什么
Excuse me?
当涉及到她约会的事情时 你确实容易失控
When it comes to dating, you do tend to fly off the handle,
我知道你是好意 但过头了
and I know that it comes from a good place, but it's, it's a lot.
可我是她爸爸
Well, I'm her father.
我要保护她 她只是个小女孩
It's my job to protect her. She's just a little girl.
好吧 其实 这才是问题所在
Okay, actually... that's the point.
她不是小女孩了
She isn't a little girl.
皮拉尔长大了 而且不管你喜不喜欢 她都会交男朋友
Pilar is growing up, and whether you like it or not, she's gonna have boyfriends.
我们该感谢对方是菲利克斯 他人好 聪明
We should be thankful that it's Felix. He's, he's sweet. He's smart.
不会逼女儿做她没准备好的事
He's not gonna... push her into something that she's not ready for.
-他是可以 -行了 你喜欢菲利克斯吧
- He's all right. - Come on, you like Felix.
Uhh.
皮拉尔 出来
Pilar, come on out!
你妈让我意识到我可以换种处理方式
It's been brought to my attention that I could've handled this differently.
菲利克斯早就想告诉你们了
Felix wanted to tell you guys a million times.
是我一直让他保守秘密的
I made him keep it a secret
因为我不希望你把他吓跑了
because... I didn't want you to scare him off.
但我们俩是来真的 我们爱对方
But it's real. We love each other.
你们爱对方?
You love each other?
你觉得呢
Ay... what do you say?
我们没意见 但不许再有事瞒着我们了
We're okay. But no more secrets.
不会的 我保证
No more secrets. I promise.
很好
That was great.
两位 这件事要怪我
Guys, this is my fault.
好吗 我希望你们知道 我已经对自己做出惩罚了
Okay? And I, I, I wanna let you know, I have grounded myself.
所以你们可以使唤我♥干♥任何杂活 不存在什么太恶心干不了的…
And so, any chore you need me to pick up, nothing's too gross.
菲利克斯 别说了 他们同意了
Felix, shut up. They're on board.
真的吗
Really?!
大家来抱一下吧 萨拉♥萨♥尔妈妈 爸爸
Aw, guys, bring it in! Mama Salazar, Papa!
Oh!
-老爸 -好吧 我已经后悔了
- Papa! - Ah, okay. I'm already regretting this.
尼克: 睡了吗
我是尼克 请留言
Hey, it's Nick. Leave a message.
嘿 尼克 是维克托
Uh, hey, Nick. It's Victor, um.
我觉得打电♥话♥要比发短♥信♥好
I just thought it would be better to call rather than text,
但你没接电♥话♥
but you're not answering,
所以 我想我就在语♥音♥信箱里说吧
so I guess I'm gonna do this over voicemail.
Um...
我想要的不只是“睡了吗”这种短♥信♥
I want... something more than "you up" texts.
我想要一个会接我电♥话♥的人
I want... someone who answers my calls.
我知道你说得很清楚 我们的关系是开放性的
And I, I know you've been super clear about keeping this casual,
这没问题 对你来说没问题 只是…
which is totally cool... for you. It's just, um...
我不太能接受
it's not really working for me.
拉克 亲爱的 别佝偻着腰
Oh, Lake, honey, don't slouch.
会驼背的
You're gonna wind up with a turtle body.
妈妈 为什么我♥干♥什么你都要批评
Mom, why do you criticize everything about me?
什么 这话从何说起
What? Where is this coming from?
我的体重 衣着 我坐在这张椅子上的姿势
My weight, my clothes, the way that I sit in this chair.
今早 你纠正了我 “羊角面包”那个词的发音
This morning you corrected my pronunciation of the word "croissant".
等等 这么说对吗 “羊角面包” 这下我都不知道该怎么说这个词了
Wait, is that right? Cross-ant? Cwah-san? I mean, now I don't even know how to say it.
重点是你从来就没高兴过 不管我做什么
The point is, you're never happy... no matter what I do.
非常抱歉 我都没意识到
I am so sorry. I had no idea.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表