剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
我没有忘记过去
I haven't.
我试过 因为你和你♥爸♥告诉我 不要找你
I tried to because you and, and your dad told me to stay away from you, and...
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你去找过维克托吗
Did you... go talk to Victor?
我只是担心你
I was just so worried about you.
确实 他只是想保护你
He was. He was just trying to protect you.
而且…
And...
他跟我说你再次酗酒是因为我
he told me that I was the reason why you relapsed,
那让我害怕
and it scared me off.
但我现在厌倦了去害怕
But I'm... so tired of being scared.
我觉得他错了
And I think he's wrong.
我不觉得自己会给你带来负面影响
I don't think that I'm bad for you.
那他之前跟你在一起时 为什么又喝酒了
Then why did he fall off the wagon when he was with you?
班吉
Benji,
如果你认为你♥爸♥说的是对的
if you think he's right,
我会给你带来负面影响
and that I'm bad for you,
那你就上车 别回头看
get in that car. Don't look back.
可如果你觉得我说的是对的
But... if you think that I'm right,
我们应该在一起 那就留下
and that we belong together, then stay.
因为我爱你
'Cause I love you.
我只是…
I, I just...
我已经决定了
I already decided.
太迟了 维克托
You're too late, Victor.
进来吧
Come in!
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey! - Hi.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for picking me up.
当 女士 你就像百万以太币
Dang, lady, you are lookin' like a million Ethereum.
拜托 说我漂亮就可以了 别让我学什么加密货币的东西
Please, just say I look hot. Do not make me learn about cryptocurrency.
好吧 你非常美
Okay, well, you look incredible.
菲利克斯…
Felix, um,
关于维克托 我想了很多
I've been thinking a lot about Victor.
什么
What?
拉克 我不认为你是他喜欢的类型
Lake, I don't think you're his type.
不是 我是说他的演讲
Oh, no. His speech, I mean.
是啊
Oh... yeah, yeah.
我只是觉得跟你破镜重圆
I just don't think falling back into a thing with you
并不是什么有勇气的事
would be a very brave thing to do.
那样会很轻松舒适
It would be easy and comfortable,
但不是很勇敢
but it wouldn't be very brave
因为我还爱着露西
because I am in love with Lucy.
好吧
Yeah.
也许我也有点强人所难
Yeah, maybe I was forcin' it, too.
露西知道吗 你爱她的事
Does Lucy know that ya... love her?
我觉得她能感觉得到
I mean, I-I'm... I... think she can feel it,
但我还没跟她说
but I haven't said it yet.
那你要怎么做
So, what're you gonna do?
我要勇敢
I'm gonna be brave.
没空聊天 我要…
- Oh, hey! - No, uh, can't talk, can't talk.
我要去勇敢一回
I'm, uh, I'm going to be brave.
也许维克托应该去当人生导师
Maybe Victor should be a life coach.
也许吧
Maybe.
我当然觉得值得为我们争取一下
Of course, I think we're worth fighting for.
安德鲁 我爱你 胜过一切
Andrew, I love you... more than anything in the world.
我之前只是慌了 因为异地恋真的不容易
I just panicked because long-distance is really, really hard.
我怕你会厌倦异地恋
And I got scared that you would get tired of it,
让我伤心
and break my heart.
但我现在不再害怕了
But I'm not scared anymore.
其实 不 我害怕
Well, actually, no, I'm, I'm terrified.
可我…
Uh, but I'm
这是在拥抱恐惧
"embracing the scary".
没什么好怕的
There's nothin' to be scared of.
我们不会有事的
We are going to be fine.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我就是知道
I know it.
米娅布鲁克斯 我们要开始异地恋了
You and I are going the distance, Mia Brooks.
接受这一现实
Deal with it.
谢谢你来见我
Uh, thanks for meeting me here.
别客气 抱歉 这里到底是什么地方
Course. Uh, sorry, where are we, exactly?
这是我妈的临时住所
This is my mom's pied-à-terre.
那是个法语词 是她在演播室附近的一所公♥寓♥
Uh, that's French for
她要一大早赶通告
the condo she owns near the studio that she stays at
或需要自己静静时就会住在这里
when she has a super early call time, or she needs some "me time".
所以才会有这幅迷人的画像
That explains the glamour shot.
我… 我跟她说了我们的情况
I, um... I told her about our situation.
并问了她你毕业后能不能住进来
And I asked if you could move in here after you graduate.
她同意了
She said yes.
这儿可比波特兰近多了
It's a hell of a lot closer than Portland.
没错
Yeah... it is.
露西 我知道你想要一个新的开始
Lucy, I know that you're looking for a fresh start,
如果你觉得这不够远 我完全理解
and if this isn't far away enough for you, I, I totally understand.
-可我只是… -拉克 别说了
- But I just... - Lake... stop.
好吧
Oh, okay.
有很长时间 待在克里克伍德让我很难过
For a very long time, being in Creekwood made me very sad.
但昨天我开车兜了一圈
But yesterday, I went on a drive,
经过的每个地方都让我想起你
and every place I passed reminded me of you.
你在说什么呢
What are you saying?
我说你刚才扯那个法语词的时候 我就已经被说服了
I'm saying that you had me at your batshit definition of pied-à-terre.
我爱你 拉克
I love you, Lake.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-感觉她… -在看着我们吗 没错 有同感
- Kind of feels like she's... - Watching us? Yeah, same.
我们去嘉年华吧
Let's go to the carnival.
冬季嘉年华
你跟我们一起来 我太高兴了 儿子
I am really glad you decided to join us, mijo.
但很遗憾你没能跟班吉复合
And I'm sorry it didn't work out with Benji.
没关系 至少我努力过了
It's okay. At least I tried, though, yeah?
没错 你的确努力了 你的那番演讲也激励了我去努力
Hell yeah, you did. Your speech inspired me to try, too.
事实上 我跟你们的妈妈 有件事要宣布
In fact, your mother and I have a little announcement.
-你来告诉他吧? -是的 我想
- Do you want to tell him? - Yes, I do.
-好吧 -好吧 我跟你们的妈妈
- Okay. - Okay. So, your mom and I
要创业
are gonna start our own business.
-搞什么 -抱歉 我太兴奋了
- What the heck? - I'm sorry. I'm just too excited.
站在你们面前的 就是萨拉♥萨♥尔电工公♥司♥的共同所有人
You are looking at the co-owners of Salazar Electricians.
-恭喜你们 -好的
- Ta-da! - Congratulations!
我负责到工地去干活
Yeah, I'll be the man on the ground.
而我负责记账 市场推广和业务拓展
And I will be in charge of billing, and marketing, and business development.
你讲生意的时候真性感
Oh, man, you are so sexy when you talk business.
-你真有老板的样子 亲爱的 -没错 亲爱的
- You are such a boss, baby. - Yeah, baby.
想都不敢想 几年之后 家里就只会剩下我跟他们俩了
I can't believe it's just gonna be me and them in a few years.
我们会负担一半你看心理医生的费用
Ah, we'll go halfsies on your therapy.
两位 别在这儿舌吻
Guys, put your tongues away.
好的 拍张全家福吧
Okay, uh... family picture time.
-那是我们接下来要做的事 -来吧 我们拍照吧
- Yes! That's what we're doing next. - Come on, let's do it.
皮拉尔
Pilar!
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
让我猜猜 你要跟拉克复合了
Let me guess. You're getting back together with Lake?
Oh.
没那回事
That, that was, that was stupid.
我们只是感觉…
We were both just feeling
孤单
lonely.
皮拉尔 我要道歉
Hey, um, Pilar... I want to apologize.
好啊
Oh... okay.
在你们搬来克里克伍德前
Before you guys moved to Creekwood,
我没什么亲密的朋友
I didn't have a lot of close friends.
我妈当时的状态不太好 我的公♥寓♥不成样子
My mom was in a dark place, my apartment was a wreck.
接着你们出现了
Then you guys showed up.
我有了你 有了维克托
I got you, I got Victor.
我有了舒适的家 冰箱里总能找到吃的
I got a cozy place where there was always food in the fridge.
有可以依靠的父母
There were parents I could rely on.
那天你♥爸♥妈
When your mom and dad
将我赶出你家时 我意识到自己有多需要他们
kicked me out of your apartment that day, I realized how much I needed them,
于是我退缩了
so I pulled back.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表