剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
刚才真开心 除了你在打迷你高尔夫时一直作弊
That was really fun. Except for the fact that you kept cheating at mini-golf.
我没有 只是每次你要轻推入洞时 我都碰巧会咳嗽
I did not! I just happened to cough every time you were about to putt.
那么…
So, um...
你想上来吗
would you want to come up?
我想吗 当然想
Uh, do I want to? Absolutely.
可我觉得我们不该那么做
But, I don't think we should.
是吗 海王先生
Really? Mr. Hookup doesn't wanna hang out?
是的 好吧 很难相信
Okay. It's hard to believe,
可是… 这次我想慢慢来
but, um, I want to take things slow this time.
什么时候能再见面
When do I get to see you again?
我基本上整个星期都有空
Well, um, I'm free basically the whole week.
除了冬季嘉年华那天
Except for, um, the Winter Carnival.
是吗 你想喝喝热可可 坐摩天轮吗
Oh, cute. Are you gonna drink some hot chocolate and ride the Ferris Wheel?
你真是太讨人喜欢了
You couldn't get more adorable if you tried.
-那么… -好的
- So, um... - Yeah.
你确定不想上来吗
Are you sure you don't want to come up?
回头见 维克托
I'll see you soon, Victor.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
福特教练 明天练习开始前我们谈谈
克里克伍德高中天文学俱乐部
你来了
- There he is! - Ah!
嘿 怎么了
Hey. Uh, wh-what's going on?
有只小鸟告诉我
Uh, what's going on is that a little bird told me
在冬季嘉年华前的颁奖典礼上
that someone is getting a very big honor
有人要得大奖了
at the awards ceremony before the Winter Carnival.
等等 我要当选最有价值球员吗
Wait, am I getting MVP?
不是…
No. Um...
但这个奖项同样重要 甚至可能更重要
But, this award is equally important. I mean, maybe even more important
因为你 我的朋友 要赢得勇气奖了
because you, my friend, are winning the Bravery Award!
勇气奖吗
The... the Bravery Award?
没错 因为你非常有勇气
Right! You know,
公开自己是…
for being so brave and open a-about, you know, being...
因为我是同志而获奖吗
I'm... getting an award for being gay?
是的 我是说 “是的 女王” 你因为杰出而获奖
Yes! I mean, "yass, queen". You know, you're getting it for slaying.
听着 维克托 你出柜让球队的凝聚力更强了
Look, Victor, you coming out made us a-a better and more inclusive team,
我们真的想为此好好庆祝一番 行吗
and we all just really want to celebrate that, okay?
听着 关于接不接受这个奖
Um, look, can I get back to you tomorrow
我能明天再回复你吗
about whether I want to accept the award or not?
我没想到这还需要考虑 可是…
I didn't realize it would take any thinking, but, um...
好吧 当然
Okay, yeah, sure.
我已经为这个奖 花钱买♥♥了3D打印机了
I've already paid the 3D printer for the award,
所以我真的希望你的回答是肯定的
so I really hope the answer's yes.
《爱你,维克托》
有人来告诉我不会有事的
有人来告诉我不会有事的
如果有人曾经历过
现在就告诉我 因为我只是需要听到这句话
没什么其他可说的了
There's nothing else to say.
我不会求你 叫你不要离开我
I'm not going to beg you to stay with me.
再见 斯图尔特
Goodbye, Stuart.
妈妈
Mom?
天啊
Oh God!
抱歉 我没看到你在
Sorry. I'm sorry. I-I didn't see you there.
没什么事吧
Um, e-everything okay?
我…斯图尔特…
Uh, Stuart...
觉得我们之间的关系之旅走到尽头了
thinks that our relationship journey has run its course.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me.
任何不懂你的好的人
Any guy who cannot see how great you are...
或是会说
- Aw. - ... or uses the phrase
-“关系之旅…”的人 -我知道 -是十足的笨蛋
- "relationship journey... " - I know. - Total idiot.
没错
Yeah.
你想让我留在家里吗
Do you want me to stay home from school?
我们可以在点评网上 给他的冥想工作室写差评
We can write mean Yelp reviews for his meditation video.
不 我…
No, no. I'm...
我没事
I'm fine.
我会没事的 我想让你
I will be fine. I want you to walk
陪你漂亮的女朋友去学校
that gorgeous girlfriend of yours to school,
这个嘛 我跟皮拉尔…
- so... - Yeah. Um, Pilar and I are...
今天各自去学校 嘿 我爱你
are walking separately. Hey, I love you.
-我很快就会回来 好吗 -好的
- I'll be home soon. Okay? - Okay.
勇气奖
The Bravery Award?
真的假的 我哪儿有勇气了
Seriously? Like, what have I been brave about?
你穿着睡衣和帽衫就出门了
You walked out of the house in that pajamas-and-hoodie combo.
这就是勇气可嘉
That takes balls.
直男运动员可不会因为是直男就拿奖
I mean, you don't see people winning awards for being a straight athlete.
会的 其他奖项其实都是给直男的
Yeah, you do. Literally every other award.
问题在于 为什么总要叫我“同志维克托”
A... and then the thing is-is, like, why do I always have to be "Gay Victor"?
为什么不能只叫我维克托
Why can't I just be Victor?
好吧 但这是你站到全校师生面前
Okay, but this is a chance for you to stand up in front of our entire school,
宣布自己出柜并自豪的机会 所以也许就接受这个奖吧
and say you're out and proud, so maybe just take it.
可我觉得自己出柜就是很自豪 我不需要向任何人证明这一点
But, I feel like I am out and proud. I-I don't need to prove that to anyone.
你懂我的意思吗 而且要是说有谁配得上同志奖 那就是你 我是说
You know what I mean? And if anyone deserves a gay award, it's you.
在跟家人一起吃晚饭时 顺便撩了个帅哥服务生 厉害啊
I mean, picking up a hot waiter while you're at dinner with your family? Come on.
是厉害吧
I know, right?
而且康纳真的很棒
And Connor's actually really great.
我们一直在互发短♥信♥ 他用表情用得绝了
We've been texting nonstop, and... his emoji game is fire.
不用那个爱心型眼睛的表情
Like, none of that heart-eyes bullshit.
而是用德古拉 用弗拉门戈舞者
We're talking Draculas, we're talking flamenco dancers,
-甚至是龙♥卷♥风♥ -听上去你真的很喜欢他
- even tornadoes. - Sounds like you really like him.
其实我们今晚要进行第一次
We're actually meeting up for the first time tonight
真正的约会 我有点紧张
in real life. I'm a little nervous.
你跟尼克要一起吗
Do you think maybe you and Nick want to come?
好啊 我发条消息给他 听上去像是他会感兴趣的事
Yeah! Yeah. Let me... Let me shoot him a text. That sounds like something he'd be into.
-好啊 太好了 有回复了告诉我 -好的
- Okay, cool. Let me know. - Yeah.
早上好
Morning.
-你怎么了 -什么 你怎么看出来我有事的
- What's wrong? - What? How do you know something's wrong?
我们曾经是恋人 拉克
We were lovers, Lake,
我知道你要说什么 “菲利克斯 别提恋人”
and I know what you're gonna say. "Ew, Felix, don't say lovers".
没什么
It's nothing.
其实 有点事 是很多事
Actually, it's not nothing. It's everything,
一般我会找米娅倾诉
and, usually, I would talk to Mia about it,
可她得去见她的弟弟
but she had to go meet her stupid baby brother.
好吧 跟我说说吧 我可以当你的米娅
Okay, hit me. I could be Mia for you.
就这一次 我其实对自己挺有信心的
For once, I'd actually feel good about my legs.
好吧 那好
Okay, fine.
露西跟我说她要提早毕业 搬到波特兰去
Lucy told me that she's graduating early and moving to Portland,
那样的话 我们的感情保质期也就快结束了
which means our relationship has an expiration date.
不 我不相信保质期这回事
No, no, no. I don't believe in expiration dates.
那只是大超♥市♥为了能卖♥♥出去更多汤而编出来的蠢话
That's just a myth big grocery invented to sell more soup.
抱歉 继续说
Sorry. Go on.
我已经请她今晚来好好谈谈
Well, I invited her over tonight to talk,
但我不知道要谈什么
but I have no idea what I'm going to say.
这时候米娅会给我明智的建议
This is usually where Mia would give me, like, really sage advice.
抱歉… 好吧 不 你知道的 我可不是感情方面的专家
Oh, oh, sorry. Um... Yeah, no, uh... You know, I'm not really much of a... relationship expert.
我是说
I mean...
-皮拉尔把我甩了… -等等 菲利克斯 我很遗憾
- Pilar dumped me and... - Wait, Felix. I'm so sorry.
谢谢 行了 听着 还要再过几个月露西才会走 对吗?
Thanks. Um... Okay, listen. You still have a few months before Lucy leaves, right?
所以相比于担忧以后的事
So, instead of stressing about the future,
为什么不趁着还可以的时候 尽情享受呢
why don't you just have a blast with her while you can?
好吧 这个建议很不错
Okay, that's pretty good advice.
是吧 看吧 米娅 现在谁才是她的好闺蜜
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Right? Suck it, Mia! Who's your bestie now?
依然不是你
Mm, still not you.
等等 你们还没起好名字吗
Wait, you guys still haven't decided on a name?
好吧
Okay, okay.
从怀上他开始 我就想叫他卡姆登 他想给他起名叫诺阿
Through the entire pregnancy, I wanted Camden, he wanted Noah.
大家都说 “等宝宝出生了 你们就会知道了”
Everybody said just wait till he comes out, and you'll know.
现在 宝宝出生了 感觉他应该叫卡姆登
Well, he came out, and he looks like a Camden.
卡姆登是新泽西州的一个城市的名字
Camden is a city in New Jersey.
安德鲁 来吧 说说你的意见
Andrew, come on. Talk to me. You gotta weigh in here. Hm?
不 不要 我来是为了赚男友分数的 不是来树敌的
No, no, no, no. I'm here just to score some boyfriend points, not make enemies.
-明智 -是的 非常明智
- Smart. - Yes. Very smart.
Oh.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表