剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
这件荒唐的紫色夹克是怎么回事 这是女人穿的
What is this ridiculous purple jacket? This is a woman's jacket.
这是我的 是我借给拉希姆的 因为这里太冷了
- Uh, I... - It's mine. I lent it to Rahim since it's so cold in here.
可你还要穿着它?
And you wanted to wear this?
没错
- Well, um... - Yes...
因为皮拉尔是拉希姆的女朋友 他们什么都分享
because Pilar is Rahim's girlfriend,
甚至是夹克
and they share everything, even jackets.
妈妈 能聊两句吗
- Uh, Mom, can I talk to you for a second? - Mm-hm.
-所以 你是他的女朋友 -抱歉 我慌神了
- So, you are his girlfriend? - I'm sorry, I panicked.
他明天就要飞回德黑兰了
He flies back to Tehran tomorrow.
就让他以为你有女朋友吧 这有什么不妥吗
Let him think you have girlfriend, eh? What's the harm?
-好吧 -行了 -太好了
- Okay, sure. - Love to. - Great.
拉希姆 皮拉尔太棒了
Rahim, Pilar is wonderful.
我邀请了她今晚来参加我的送别晚宴
I invited her to my farewell dinner tonight.
-我们尝尝那个智利摩卡拿铁吧 -好啊
- Should we go try the chile mocha latte? - Of course, of course.
没事的
It's fine.
比起见我爸 我更愿意假冒你的女朋友 所以…
I'd rather be your fake girlfriend than see my real father, so.
嗨 请进 你一定就是维克托的朋友
Oh, hi! Come in. You must be Victor's friend.
说朋友有点过了 叫同学就好
"Friend" is a bit much. Let's go with colleague.
-好的 维克托 你的同学来了 -谢谢
- Okay... Victor, your colleague is here! - Thanks.
嘿 连姆 你能来我真是太高兴了
Oh! Hey, Liam. I'm so glad you could make it.
我说过了 我只需要 在这个项目上拿到A 菲利克斯来吗
Yeah, like I said, I just need to get an A on this project. Is Felix coming?
不 他来不了了
Um, no, no. He's, he's not gonna be able to make it,
可我不想让你一个人做项目
um, but I just didn't want you to do this project alone.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
好吧 怪胎
Okay, weirdo.
有不加甜味剂的冰茶吗
Hey, do you have any unsweetened iced tea?
可能没有
Don't answer that. Probably not.
你似乎一直很喜欢食用精制糖 你的房♥间在哪儿
You seem like you're always hyped up on refined sugar. Where is your room?
他过得挺不容易的
He's going through something.
她还没回家来
She's still not home.
我叫她回家 可她就是不回来
I told her to come home and she's just... not.
事情完全失控了
We have totally lost control here.
我是想帮忙的 可既然你不在乎我的想法
Hm. I would weigh in here, but since you don't care what I think.
很抱歉我说了那种话 我当然在乎你的想法 好吗
I'm sorry I said that. Of course, I care what you think.
只是皮拉尔让我太生气了
Okay? It's just that I'm... so mad at Pilar.
-是吗 曼多 -当然了 她撒谎 还背着我们乱来
- Are you, Mando? - Yes, of course. All the lying and sneaking around...
我们年轻相爱时也做了这些事
Is exactly what we were doing when we were two teenagers in love.
你的反应不仅仅是保护欲过度的老爸
The way you're acting... this isn't just overprotective dad.
这让我怀疑
Makes me wonder...
你是不是想起了卡米拉
if you're thinking about... Camila.
什么 不 没有 不是这么回事
What? No... No, that's, that's not what this is about.
好吧
All right.
你♥爸♥会尽快给你打电♥话♥ 告诉你最新进展的
Hey, your dad is going to call with an update as soon as he can.
他可能在给维罗妮卡按♥摩♥胎盘
He's probably just... massaging Veronica's placenta.
什么
Ew, what?
女人生产时不是要给胎盘按♥摩♥的吗
Is that not something people do during labor?
好吧 拒绝接受
Okay, um, repudiate.
简单 再次拒绝
Easy. To pudiate something again.
你无知的样子真可爱 但不对
You're adorable when you're clueless, but no.
拒绝是拒绝接受
Repudiate is "to refuse to accept".
比如 要是我们不搞懂这些词的意思
As in, "Every decent college is going to repudiate us
所有好大学都会拒绝接受我们
if we don't learn what these frickin' words mean".
我要休息一下
I need a break.
他没打电♥话♥来是不是因为出什么事了
Do you think that he's not calling because there's something wrong?
你觉得要是有事 医院会知道要打电♥话♥联♥系♥我吗
Do you think that the hospital would know to call me if there was something wrong?
我不觉得出了什么事
I don't think that anything is wrong.
是的 你可能是对的
Yeah... you're probably right.
好吧
Yeah.
我只是无法相信自己会错过宝宝出生
I just can't believe I'm missing this.
那么 拉希姆 你是怎么认识这位可爱的年轻女士的
So, Rahim, how did you meet this lovely young lady?
我们夏天在一起打工 在商场里卖♥♥椒盐卷饼
Well, we spent the summer working the same job selling pretzels at the mall.
我们俩都喜欢比利埃利什 一位非常有名的美国冰球运动员
We bonded over our mutual love for Billie Eilish,
这让我们的关系更进了一步
who is a very famous American hockey player.
对 冰球 我们最喜欢的运动
- Ah. - Yes, hockey.
要滑冰 还有冰球
Our favorite sport with the skating and pucks.
哦 天啊 这可是设计师品牌的毛衣
- Oh! - Oh my God! This is a designer sweater.
谁会在意是不是设计师品牌 反正这位小哥不在意
I mean, who cares about designer? Not... this... bro.
非常抱歉
I am so... so sorry.
嘿 我们以前见过 在那次克里克伍德的女孩派对上
Hey, we've met before, at that Creekwood girl's party.
抱歉 我不记得了
Uh, sorry. I don't remember.
其实你那次吐在了我身上 所以我想我们扯平了
A-actually, yeah, you spilled on me, so... I guess now we're spill buddies.
麻烦给我拿点汽水好吗
Uh, can you please get me some club soda?
-好的 这就来 -谢谢
- Yeah, right on it. - Thank you.
那是什么派对 不是美国啤酒派对吗
What was this party? Not an American beer party.
-那个服务生在撩你呢 -什么 不 他没有
- That waiter was hitting on you. - What? No, he wasn't.
他当然有 傻蛋 我是说还说什么扯平了
Of course, he was, dum-dum. I mean, "spill buddies"?
只有被爱情冲昏了头 才会说出那么逊的话
Nobody says anything that lame unless they're crushing hard.
哦 天啊 没错 我之前把东西洒在了他身上 他这次把东西洒在了我身上
Oh my God, oh my God. You're right. I spilled on him. He spilled on me.
这就是我的偶遇情缘 我居然没意识到
That was my meet-cute. I just missed my meet-cute.
色拉看起来很不错
这只是我做的简单的蛋白质模型
Uh, this is just a simple model I made of the protein.
显然 真正的模型不会这么基础
Obviously, the real one won't be so rudimentary.
是啊 这还用说嘛
Yeah, obviously.
你知道我是同志 对吧
Um, hey, you know I'm gay, right?
知道 你当时是站在椅子上 对着全校师生宣布出柜的
Yeah, yeah. You stood up on a chair and announced it to the whole school.
害得我上课都迟到了 是啊
Made me late for class.
好吧 那之前 我隐瞒着这件事 可我感到真的很孤独
Yeah, um... well, before that, I was in the closet, and I felt... really alone.
后来我开始跟一个叫西蒙的人 互发短♥信♥
And then I started messaging this guy, Simon...
你为什么要告诉我这一切
I'm sorry. Why're you telling me all this?
连姆 我今天听见你手♥机♥的声音了
Liam, I, I heard the app on your phone today.
Oh, um...
好吧 并不是我…
Well, it's not, it's not like I'm...
-不 -我不想做任何…
- N... no, no, no. Liam, Liam, Liam. - I just... I, I, don't, like, do any...
没事的
It-it's, it's okay.
有我在你身边呢
Let, let me be here for you.
不 这不是…
No, no, no, no.
-不是 -我还以为…
- That was not, That was not the... - Oh. I thought, um...
你说得让人感觉你想这样的
I mean, you really made it seem like you wanted that.
-不 连姆 我只是想帮你 -我又没让你帮忙
- No. No, Liam, Liam, I, I, I just wanted to help. - I didn't ask for your help!
你就不能不来烦我吗
Why couldn't you have just left me alone?
嘿 妈妈 你真漂亮
Hey, Mama. You look nice.
谢谢 要去参加晚上的弥撒
Thank you. Going to evening mass.
爸爸怎么了
What's goin' on with Dad?
我想你妹妹把他气坏了
I think your sister broke him.
我能跟你一起去教堂吗
Can I go to church with you?
真的吗 这是做梦吗
Is this happening? Is this a dream?
-拜托别大惊小怪的 -感谢上帝
- Please don't make a big deal outta this. - Oh, gracias a dios.
我从没想到自己能等到这一天
I never thought I'd see the day.
-我去拿外套 -快点 咱们走吧
- I'm gonna go grab my jacket, so. - Hurry, let's go.
我成功了
I did it!
-我刚要给你拿汽水 -没关系 真的
- Oh, I was just about to bring you your club soda. - It's fine... really.
听着 要是我之前表现得太紧张了 非常抱歉
Look, I am so sorry if I was intense back there.
今晚很怪 闺蜜假装是我的女朋友
Weird night. One of those "fake date your bestie
来骗我那个接受不了同性恋的舅舅
to convince your homophobic uncle that you're straight" scenarios.
你的冒牌女友出租吗 能请她来我奶奶家过复活节吗
Is your fake girlfriend for hire? Will she come to my grandma's for Easter?
Um,
我注意到自己前面 好像错过了你我的偶遇
it has come to my attention that I may have missed our meet-cute.
可不是嘛 好在你最后还是明白了
Ah, no shit. Nice of you to finally notice.
也许可以给我你的电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe I can get your number?
我还得回去陪我舅舅
Before I have to go back to the old ball and chain?
好的
Yeah.
-还有 我叫康纳 -我叫拉希姆
- I'm Connor by the way. - Rahim.
我得走了
I gotta run.
那么 皮拉尔 告诉我 拉希姆当初是怎么约到 你这么优秀的女孩的
So, Pilar, tell me, how did Rahim convince a wonderful girl like you to go out with him?
-开个玩笑 -我不知道
- That's a joke. - Oh, I, I don't know.
你盖着拉克的厚毯子 抱着一个恐怖的娃娃
Uh-oh. You're under Lake's weighted blanket cuddling a... creepy doll.
是我给小宝宝织的
Mm, I knitted it for the baby.
行了 来吧 我有份惊喜给你
Well, come on... I got a surprise for you.
好吧
Okay.
-好的 -不会让你失望的 我保证
- Okay. - This will be worth it. I promise.
-嗨 -嘿 宝贝
- Hi! - Hey, honey!
天啊
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表