剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
When you're in the mood.
而我只是无法相信你不想站到
And I just can't believe you're not in the mood
全校师生面前说 “这就是我”
to stand in front of our school and say, "This is who I am".
我不知道 只是…个人想法不同吧
I don't know, it just... It feels personal.
我…
I'm...
我会接受那个奖项的
I'm going to accept the award.
-别为了我那么做 -我不是
- Don't do it for me. - I'm not doing it for you.
我是为了我自己
I'm doing it for me.
行了 太好了 赶紧走人吧
Okay, great. Now, get lost.
回头给我打电♥话♥讲讲那个神奇的吻
You better call me later and tell me all about this magical kiss.
行了 拜拜
Okay. Bye-bye.
可找到你了
There you are.
你♥爸♥现在欣喜若狂
Your dad is ecstatic.
他五分钟里说“查希尔”那个名字 说了大概有五百遍
He has said the name Zahair maybe 500 times in the past five minutes.
-我需要… -安德鲁 我想…
- I need to... - Andrew, I wanted...
你先说
You first.
我错过的那场比赛 有来自西北大学的球探到场
There was a recruiter from Northwestern at the game I missed.
怎么没人提前告诉你这件事呢
W-why did nobody tell you in advance?
有 但我想陪你到这里来
They did, but I wanted to be here with you.
-安德鲁… -不 别叫我“安德鲁”
- Andrew. - No. Don't "Andrew" me.
陪着你 给予你支持 对我来说是最重要的事
Nothing is more important to me than being there for you.
我不喜欢有事瞒着你 所以我只是想把这件事告诉你
I don't like keeping things from you, so I just wanted to tell you.
好了 该你了 你刚才想说什么
Right. Your turn. What did you want to talk about?
我只是想感谢你
I just wanted to thank you.
过去几个月你太棒了
Uh, you-you've been incredible these last few months.
好吧
Okay.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道还能去哪儿
I didn't know where else to go.
我跟露西分手了
- Uh... - Lucy and I broke up.
你会好起来的
Y-you're going to be okay.
谢谢你今晚这么酷
Thanks for being so cool about tonight.
有那么一会儿事情差点就失控了
Things kind of went off the rails there for a second.
维克托 今天我走出那家餐厅时
Victor, when I came out of the restaurant today,
看见那两个人在找你的麻烦
and I saw those guys messing with you,
我当时只想着要保护你
I just wanted to protect you.
我想恐惧会让你意识到 对你来说什么是重要的
I guess scary shit finds a way of making you realize what's important to you.
是啊 的确是这样
Yeah. It does.
是啊
Yeah.
我就觉得听见你回来的声音了
I thought I heard you come in.
你今晚开心吗
Did you have a good night?
谈不上
No, not really.
你和老爸不是让我考虑去寄宿学校吗
Hey, you know how... you and Dad wanted me to think about boarding school?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
因为我想去
Because I want to go.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表