剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
Um, Victor, would you wanna come with?
当然
Uh, yeah, sure.
拜拜
Bye.
盖上♥床♥罩行吗
Is it okay if we get under the covers?
我觉得自己的大腿不够漂亮
Um... I'm a little self-conscious about my thighs.
你的大腿吗 我喜欢你的大腿
Your thighs? I love your thighs.
我觉得自己的胳膊不够好
Yeah, for me, it's my arms.
哦 天啊 你的胳膊像天鹅一样漂亮
Oh my God. Your arms are beautiful and swanlike.
Um.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Is... Are you okay? - Yeah.
我要去上个洗手间
Yeah, I am just going to run to the bathroom,
这样等会儿就不用去了 免得扫了兴
so I won't have to get up later and kill the mood.
好的
Okay.
马上就回来
Be right back.
就一下下
拉希姆 我在微积分上落下了很多 这可不是开玩笑的
Rahim, I am so behind on calc right now, it's not even funny.
我真的没时间接受半吊子的道歉
I really don't have time for some half-assed apology.
很好 因为我不是来跟你道歉的
Good... 'cause I'm not here to give you one.
但我追踪了 你那个帖子的发帖人用户名
But I did back-trace the username of the person who did post about you,
是那个高年级的小子 乔纳
and it's that senior kid, Jonah.
显然 他有个表亲跟你一起戒酒 所以他才是那个混♥蛋♥
Apparently, he had a cousin in rehab with you... so he's the asshole.
除了我的确在婚礼上亲了你的男朋友
Except I... I did kiss your boyfriend at a wedding
我当时以为你们俩也许已经结束了 为此 我非常非常抱歉
when I thought you two were maybe over and for that, I'm very, very sorry.
我接受你的道歉
Got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是你的敌人 班吉
I'm not your enemy, Benji.
可你也不是我的朋友
Well, you're not my friend.
所以 我们不是来这儿买♥♥派的
So, uh... if we're not here to get a pie.
你在敷我的面膜
You're wearing my face mask.
我想也许今晚我可以顶替拉克
Well, I thought, maybe, that I could fill in for Lake.
做你的女朋友
Be your girlfriend for tonight.
这是女朋友为我做过的最贴心的事
Aww. Well, that's the sweetest thing any girlfriend has ever done for me.
Hm.
是拉克 我可以不接的
It's Lake. Uh, I could ignore it.
不 接吧 我要关注我缩紧的毛孔
No, take it. I'm gonna focus on my shrinking pores.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, uh, what's up?
刚才气氛完全到位了 可我搞砸了
It was totally on, and I blew it.
好吧 慢点 怎么了 她还在吗
Wh... Okay, okay. Slow down. What happened? Is, is she still there?
在 她在床上等我
Yes, she's waiting for me in bed.
一切都很顺利 然后我们脱了衣服 接着我就慌了
Everything was fine, and then the clothes started coming off and I panicked.
米娅 我不知道自己在干什么
Mia, I don't know what I'm doing.
要是我床上表现不好 把一切弄砸了怎么办
What if I'm... terrible at sex with her and screw everything up?
行了 吸口气
Okay, all right. Breathe.
我不是同志性♥爱♥专家
I'm no expert on queer sex,
但我能提醒你
but can I at least remind you of a piece of information
一些你可能已经忘记的事吗
that you may have forgotten?
好的
Okay.
你是个女人 你知道自己喜欢什么 对吧
You're a woman, and you know what you like. True?
-是的 -就从这儿开始 跟她一起探索
- True. - Just start with that and check in with her.
要是其他的都不行 你可以做我对安德鲁做的事
And if all else fails, you can do what I do with Andrew,
亲她的脸颊说 “现在尽管对我做你想做的”
and kiss her on the cheek and say, "Now you do whatever you want to me".
太对了 太感谢你了
That all makes perfect sense. Thank God for you.
回头再打给我讲讲进展如何 好吗
Call me later and tell me how it goes, okay?
好的 小妞 我爱你
Duh, bitch. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you.
那样对你妈不公平 菲利克斯
It's not fair to your mom, Felix.
你想像那样吓跑他
For... you trying to scare him away like that.
我知道你是出于好意
I know you're coming from a good place,
但你这样很像我爸
but... you're acting like my dad.
他对我过于保护了 想吓走任何想伤害我的人
He's so overprotective, and scared of anyone ever trying to hurt me
让我没有了自己的生活
that he doesn't let me live my life.
可现在我不得不对他隐瞒
And now, I'm forced to hide the best thing that's happened to me
对我来说最美好的事 这种感觉很糟糕
in, probably, forever from him and it... it feels terrible.
好吧
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我是你有过的最美好的东西?
I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you?
卑微的我吗
Little ol' me?
第二好 那个纸杯蛋糕真的好棒
Mmm, second best. That cake in a cup was really good.
可你得让你妈有她的生活 菲利克斯
But, you have to let your mom live, Felix.
即使你害怕她会受伤
Even if you're scared of her getting hurt.
而且猜猜怎么着 说不定他俩能成呢
And guess what? Things could work out.
难以置信 我以前从没做过这样的事
That was insane. I've never done anything like that before.
我看起来还好吗
Do I look okay?
是的 比这个派强
Yeah, um, better than this pie.
-我想它在后座上被压坏了 -好吧 -等一下
- I think it got crushed in the backseat. - Great. Okay. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你的纽扣都…
Your buttons are all screwed.
-我们得进去了 -是的 我们进去吧
- We have to go. - Yeah, yeah, let's go inside.
好的
Take that. All right.
-嘿 -终于
- Hey. - Finally.
去买♥♥东西还顺利吗
Everything go all right at the grocery store?
顺利 顺利 就是花了点时间才买♥♥到派
Oh yeah. Uh, yeah, just took us a little while to find a pie.
所以 他真的很帅 而且人很好 你不会生我的气 是吧
So, he's really cute and he's really nice, and you can't be mad at me, right?
我们晚点再聊
We'll talk later.
你喜欢他 你真的喜欢他
You like him. You really like him.
给我点米饭
Just gimme some rice, please.
好了
Okay.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
行了 我非常想知道 你觉得他怎么样
Okay, I'm... dying to know. What did you think of him?
-我觉得他很不错 是的 不 我真的很喜欢他 -真的吗
- I thought he was great. Yeah, no, I really, really liked him. - Really? - Mm-hm.
哦 太好了 因为你不知道 遇到这样的人有多不容易
Oh, good. Because you have no idea how rare it is to find a guy like this.
哦 天啊 他很风趣 但他自己却不知道这一点
Oh my gosh. He's, like... He's funny, but he doesn't know he's funny.
他很健谈 可他同时 是个很棒的倾听者 而且很聪明
He's talkative, but he's also a good listener.
他非常非常聪明 他人很好 让我想到你
And he's smart. He's so, so, so, so, so smart, and he's kind. He reminds me of you.
-你们真是太好了 -晚安 各位 教会见
- You are just wonderful. - Good night, you guys. See you at church! - Have a great night.
再见
Ciao.
那么 你还会跟他见面吗
So... are you gonna see him again?
可能会吧
Probably, yeah.
你很幸运 是的 我喜欢他
You got lucky, okay? I, I like him.
但真的 妈妈 冷静点 好吗
But really, Ma, y... you need to chill out.
支持同志 教会 今晚的撮合 太过了 好吗
Okay? The whole gay ally thing, the, the church, this set up. It's just... It's too much. Okay?
我还是让你们俩好好谈谈吧
I'll just let you two talk.
之前你对我们宣布出柜时 我只是盯着你
When you came out to us... I just stared at you.
我没拥抱你 没告诉你不管怎样我都会爱你
I didn't hug you. I didn't tell you that I would love you no matter what.
我让你难过了几个月
I just made your life hell for months.
我只是觉得有好多要去弥补的
I just feel like I have so much to make up for.
当我妈妈就好
Just be my mom.
你可以因为作业的事叨叨
Like, annoy me about my homework, or...
或者 我不知道 在我心情不好时 问问我的感受
I don't know, ask me how I'm doing when I had a shitty day.
你这会儿感觉怎么样
How are you?
说实话 不太好
Honestly, not too great.
我忍♥不住会去想班吉
I can't stop thinking about Benji.
而且…
And...
今天他去戒酒的事被大家知道了
today, it came out that he went to rehab.
我知道
I know.
我只想去安慰他
And all I wanna do is just be there for him,
可他甚至都不愿意看我
but he won't even look at me.
另一方面
And on the other hand,
跟这个风趣可爱的新人在一起
hanging out with this... new, fun, cute guy
感觉确实很好
did feel really good.
要知道 维克托 就算你注定会跟班吉在一起
You know, Victor, even if it's meant to be with Benji,
也不意味着那就是现在
doesn't mean that it's meant to be now.
我跟你♥爸♥是在16岁的时候认识的 我们当时爱得很深
Your father and I met when we were 16, and we were... so in love.
但谁知道呢 要是我们年轻时
But who knows?
有时间自己一个人成长
If we... If we had had the time to grow and stretch, on our own, when we were younger,
那也许我们就不会在40岁的时候
then, maybe, we wouldn't have had to find out
才要去找到作为个体的自我
who we are as single people when we're... 40 years old.
-真的吗 妈妈 才40岁吗 -你居然敢这么说 错得离谱
- Really, Ma? 40? - How dare you. So wrong.
早安
Morning.
我不想打断你们 但我带了早餐来
I don't wanna interrupt, but I brought breakfast.
等一下 你干吗遮着眼睛 进来吧 怪胎
Wait, why are you covering your eyes? Just come in, weirdo.
不是谁都像你一样没底线
Not everybody has zero boundaries like you.
Ooh, ooh, wow.
我想你们昨晚进展得很顺利
So, I'm assuming things went pretty well last night.
我该谢谢你
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表