剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
教练 我知道这是次非常重要的机会
Coach, I know this was a very important opportunity,
但这次行程对米娅来说非常重要
but this trip meant a lot to Mia.
大学的球探还会去看其他的比赛
There will be college recruiters at other games.
是的 我会赶回去参加颁奖会的
Yes, yes. I will be back in time for the awards assembly.
安德鲁 我要去叫取外卖♥♥
Hey, Andrew, I was about to go pick up some takeout.
你想一起去吗
You wanna come with?
-好啊 -那走吧
- Yeah. - All right.
冬季嘉年华和体育部颁奖典礼!
嘿
Hey.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
Uh...
我想是吧 我不知道 我今早刚跟福特教练聊过了…
Yeah, I guess. I don't know. I... I just spoke to Coach Ford this morning...
其实不用担心 没事
You know what? Actually, don't worry about it. It's all good.
维克托
Hey-hey, Victor.
我知道我说过我们不能在一起 但并不是说我们不能谈话
I know I said we can't hang out, but I didn't mean we can't have a conversation.
班吉
Benji.
我非常非常想告诉你我的事
There's nothing I'd rather do than tell you what's going on with me.
我们不能在一起已经让我很难受了
It's already killing me that we're not hanging out,
但你现在给我的这些不清不楚的信息 让我很迷惑
but now, you're sending me all these mixed messages, and I'm just confused.
好吧 你说得对
Yeah, y-you're right.
抱歉 当我没说
I-I'm sorry. Just forget it.
谢谢你带我去购物 而且还站在店外等我
Thanks for taking me shopping, and for standing outside the store.
有时候购物能治愈情伤
Well, a little retail therapy is good for a broken heart sometimes.
但要是你把这些新衣服剪成露脐装
But if you ever cut any of these new shirts into crop tops,
-我就会再让你禁足的 -你太了解我了
- I will ground you again. - You know me too well.
伊莎贝尔 皮拉尔 瞧瞧你 一如既往地这么靓丽
Oh! Hey, Isabel. Pilar, oh. Look at you. Stunning as always.
谢谢 韦斯顿小姐
Thanks, Ms. Weston. Um,
我去把东西放下
I'm just gonna put all this stuff down.
-见到你很高兴 -我…
- Good to see you. - Oh. Um...
不好意思
Sorry about that.
-不 我有… -没有 只是现在任何能让她 想到菲利克斯的事都让她不太好受
- No, I... Did I... - No. I think anything that reminds her of Felix is hard right now.
什么意思 为什么
W-what do you mean? Why?
因为他们分手了
Because they broke up.
Oh...
-菲利克斯没告诉你吗 -没有
- Felix didn't tell you. - No.
不 他没告诉我
No, he did not.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 美女
Hey, hot stuff.
这是什么
What is all this?
我觉得我们可以参照杜阿利帕 新出的烹饪书
I was thinking we could make a pie
来做杜阿利帕披萨
from Dua Lipa's new cookbook, Dua Lipa's Doin' Pizza.
感觉会很有趣 我就…
Oh, that sounds fun. I just...
我以为你邀我来 是为了谈谈关于波特兰的事
I kind of thought you invited me over to talk about the whole Portland thing.
你搬走是我们之后要面对的问题
Mm, I mean, you moving is future us's problem.
我想活好当下
I want to live in the now.
尽情享受我们拥有的每一刻
Savor every moment we've got.
-你懂吗 -对
- You know? - Yeah.
我是说应该这样吧
I mean, I guess so.
好极了 那就来尝尝我即将要弄出来的一团糟吧
Great. Now, come savor the epic mess I'm about to make.
我喜欢在非同志的餐厅吃饭
Man, I love eating in straight restaurants.
我们是这里最养眼的
We're the cutest people here.
-我们到哪儿都是最养眼的 -这倒是
- We're the cutest ones everywhere. - This is true.
嘿 尼克 这是我的朋友拉希姆
- Oh! Hey! Uh, Nick, this is my friend Rahim. - Hi.
你一定就是康纳了 认识你非常高兴
And you must be Connor! It's so nice to meet you.
-久仰大名了 -是吗
- I've heard so much about you. - Really?
-其实 对于你的事 他不知道多少 几乎可以说是一无所知
- Um, actually, he's heard a totally chill amount about you. Almost nothing at all. - Mm-hmm?
那他是跟踪狂咯
Stalker much?
瞧瞧你那件夹克
- Look at this jacket! - Oh...
这件旧夹克嘛 好棒
this old thing?
我说服Poshmark的那个卖♥♥家 说自己快死了 想穿着这件夹克下葬
I convinced the Poshmark seller that I was dying and wanted to get buried in it,
于是她打折卖♥♥给了我
so she gave it to me at a discounted price. Shh.
-那么 康纳 你是哪里人 -威斯康辛
So, Connor, where you from?
-老兄 好恶心 -就是啊
-你来这里多久了 -四年了
- So, how long you been out here for? - Like, four years.
-好棒 -是啊 我爸因为工作搬到了这里
- Okay, cool. - Nice. Dad came here for a job.
-是的 跟着他来的 -抱歉 各位…
- Came with him. - Hey. Sorry, guys. Um...
我们坐到露台那边行吗 那几个人不太友好
Is it cool if we sit at the patio? Those guys are not the vibe.
-什么 抱歉 你继续说 -没事 别理他们
- All right, what? Sorry. Go on. - It's fine. Just ignore them.
-好吧 -所以你刚才说什么来着
- Okay. - So, um, what were you saying?
-要鳄梨酱吗 -再叫点炸鱿鱼行吗
- Uh, guac for the table? - Yeah. Can we get some calamari, too?
我肯定你已经明白了 我其实并不需要帮手
So I'm sure you probably have guessed that I really didn't need
去取外卖♥♥
any help picking up any food.
哈罗德 你是我认识的 最令人钦佩的人
Harold, you are the most impressive person I know.
你不需要我帮忙拿一袋虾卷
You do not need my help carrying a bag of... shrimp enchiladas.
听着 我前面碰巧 听见了你和教练的通话
Look, I, uh, I just happened to overhear you on the phone with your coach.
为了来这儿 你好像错过了一次重要的机会
Sounds like you skipped out on a big opportunity to be here.
是的 我来这儿期间有场比赛
Yeah. I missed a game while we were traveling,
会有西北大学的球探到场观赛
and there were recruiters from Northwestern at it.
米娅不知道那对你来说有多重要吗
Mia didn't understand how important that would be for you?
其实 我并没有告诉她这件事
Actually, I didn't tell her.
好吧 听着 安德鲁
All right, look, Andrew.
我感激你这样为我女儿付出
I love how devoted you are to my daughter.
我只是…
I just...
我只是想确保这份付出 不会影响你的前程
just want to make sure that devotion doesn't get in the way of your future.
米娅不希望发生这种事
You know, Mia wouldn't want that.
米娅就是我的未来
Mia is my future.
其他的都没她重要
Everything else comes second.
行了 欢迎各位 提个醒 这里很安全
All right. Welcome, everyone. As a reminder, this is a safe space.
好了 谁想开个头
All right, who'd like to start us off?
我来吧
I'll go.
我今天跟我的前任说话了
I... talked to my ex-boyfriend today.
但却让我很难过
And it made me... really sad.
难过到想喝酒
So sad that I wanted to drink,
但我没喝 而是来了这里
but I didn't. And I came here instead.
他现在躲着我 因为是我叫他这么做的
He's staying away from me right now because I asked him to.
可是…
But...
我现在甚至都不确信 那样做是不是对的
I'm not even sure if that's the right thing to do.
是这样 我爸妈觉得 我的前任会让我重新酗酒
See, my parents, they think he's a trigger.
之前我们恋爱所带来的压力 让我重新酗酒了
That the stress of our relationship made me start drinking again.
他们甚至建议我去寄宿学校 “重新开始”
They even suggested I go to boarding school for a fresh start.
我告诉他们那样有点极端
I told them that was a little extreme.
我不知道他们对维克托的看法对不对
I don't know if they're right about Victor.
我是说分手前我们俩经常吵架…
I mean, we were fighting a lot before we broke up, and...
是的 那让我想喝酒
Yeah, that-that made me want to drink.
但他也是让我最开心的那个人
But, he also made me happier than anyone else in the world.
他是第一个给我安全感的人
He was the first person that ever made me feel safe...
也是让我感觉被爱的人
and loved.
在甚至都不确定 远离我最喜欢的人是不是对的情况下
And I am torturing myself, staying away from my favorite person
这么做就是在折磨我自己
when I'm not even sure it's the right thing to do.
“同志勇气奖吗”
- Wow. A Gay Bravery Award? - Yeah.
听着比以前我妈编出来的那个奖还假
That sounds even more made up than the award my mom used to give me,
我妈那个叫“亚特兰大最佳环保人”
which was, um, "Best Recycling Buddy in Atlanta".
是啊 我知道 搞笑吧
Yeah, I know. It... it's ridiculous.
校方想要赞扬维克托的同志取向
What's so wrong about the school
有什么不对吗
actually wanting to celebrate Victor's queerness?
你干吗这么紧张
I don't understand why you're so pressed about this.
提到获奖 我希望是因为自己的才华
It's just, if I win an award, I want it to be for my talent,
而不是因为我的性取向
not my sexuality.
我没紧张
I'm not pressed.
-我们走吧 -好
- Um, shall we? - Yeah. Let's get going.
-我去趟洗手间 -我也去
- I'm gonna go hit the bathroom. - Me, too.
-那好 我们外面碰头 -好的
- We'll see you guys outside? - Yeah.
你没事吧 你似乎很生气
Hey, a-are you okay? Y-you just seem upset.
-我没事 -你瞅什么
- I'm fine. - What are you looking at?
行了 痴心妄想 基佬
Yeah, you wish, fag.
我痴心妄想
I wish?
我痴心妄想什么了
I wish what exactly?
你懂的
You know.
走吧
Come on.
你真觉得我会看上你这种人吗
You really think that I would go for someone like you?
看看我 再看看你自己
'Cause look at me and then look at yourself.
你的脸难看到发际线都想远离它
Your face is so busted, your hairline's literally running away from it,
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表