剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
Oh my God.
我本该早点打给你的
Hey, listen, I would've called you earlier,
可她一直让我到处找冰渣
but this one... had me running around looking for ice chips.
-我可是马上就要给你生宝宝了 -我知道
- "This one" is about to deliver your baby. - I know, I know.
你怎么做到的
How did you do this?
我给医院打了电♥话♥ 利用自己无法抵挡的魅力
I called the hospital and used my undeniable charm
说服了一位名叫黛安的可爱护士 把iPad带进了病房♥
to convince a lovely nurse named Diane to bring in an iPad.
-他给了那位护士一百块钱 -是的 人各有各的魅力嘛
- Uh, he Venmo'd her a hundred bucks. - Yeah, it's charming in its own way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们都认同这很浪漫
Okay, we can all agree that this is very romantic,
但我们现在可是在FaceTime 不是要拍我生产 镜头举高点
but this is called FaceTime, not VaginaTime. Just bring it up.
我说真的 举高点 高点也近点
I'm serious. Just bring it up and... Up and in.
嗨
Hi.
你今晚跟我一起来真是太好了
This is nice. Having you here with me tonight.
是啊 很不错
Yeah, it is nice.
说吧 你为什么要来
So... why are you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想是因为我一直喜欢 教堂夜晚的寂静吧
I... guess I always just like how quiet church is at night.
这里一直是我可以 思考重要事情的地方
It's always been a place where I could... think about the big things.
比如我是谁 还有我想成为谁
You know, like... who I am and who I wanna be.
你现在想这些有什么特别的原因吗
Any particular reason you're thinking about that right now?
最近 我感觉自己 只会把身边人的生活搅乱
Lately... I feel like all I do is mess things up for everyone in my life.
我就像个没头没脑的破碎机
Like some sort of clueless wrecking ball.
嘿 你说的可是我最喜欢的儿子
Hey, that's my favorite son you're talking about.
大儿子 我说的是我的大儿子
Oldest. I said, "my oldest son".
别太为难自己
Ay, don't be so hard on yourself.
青少年都会这样
Every teenager is a clueless wrecking ball.
既然你能问自己这些问题
And the fact that you're asking yourself these questions,
就说明你是个好人 孩子
you're a good man, mijo.
-是啊 我想也是 -我知道你是的
- Yeah, I guess so. - I know so.
-维克托 -尼克
- Victor. - Nick.
嘿 你怎么在这儿
Hey, um, what are you doing here?
我刚参加完青年小组
I just finished up youth group.
我得跟上帝谈点事 等会儿车上见
Oh, I have to go talk to... Jesus about something, so I'll see you in the car.
很高兴遇见了你
Uh, I'm, I'm so glad I ran into you.
我一直都想跟你谈谈
I've been wanting to talk to you.
维克托 我要为之前我们在一起时 自己的行为表示歉意
To tell you that I'm... I'm sorry, Victor, for how I acted when we were hanging out.
-没关系的 -不 有关系
- Uh... it-it's fine. - No, it's, it's not.
你希望我们能比炮♥友♥更进一步
You wanted to be more than just a booty call,
可我甚至连试都没试
and I didn't even give it a shot.
可是 总之 我很抱歉 维克托
Um, but anyway... I'm, I'm sorry, Victor.
我刚才说了 没关系的
- Like I, I said, it's, it's, it's fine. - Okay.
-那好吧 再见 -好的
- Well, um... I guess I'll see you around. - Yeah.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
能坐下跟我谈谈吗
Can you sit with me a minute?
我不会发火的 我保证
I'm done yelling... I promise.
我和你妈妈 我们是在你这个年龄时 开始在一起的
Your mom and I... we were about your age when we got together.
-我知道现在情况不一样了 -是的 女人也有选举权
- And I, I know that things are different now. - Yeah, women can vote.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is that
我明白年轻和陷入爱河是什么样的
I know what it's like to be young and in love,
尤其是涉及到
especially when it comes to...
-性的时候 -你还是大吼大叫好了
- sex. - Can we go back to yelling?
说回来 我们当初觉得自己很谨慎
Well, we thought we were being careful.
但一个疏忽 你妈就怀孕了
But... it only took one slip-up for your mom to get pregnant.
她当时才比现在的你大一岁
She was only one year older than you.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我们是天主教♥徒♥ 所以 当然了 我们决定留下这个孩子
We're Catholic, so, of course, we decided to keep it.
我们一开始很恐慌 但后来发现怀的是个女孩
We were terrified at first, but then, found out she was a girl.
于是 我们开始想象给她穿小裙子
So, we started thinking about
带她去公园
putting her in dresses and taking her to the park.
我们甚至连名字都起好了 卡米拉
We even picked out a name for her. Camila.
可四个月的时候 我们失去了她
And at four months... we lost the baby.
你为什么不早点告诉我这件事
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
那是很长时间以前的事了 我和你妈很少提这件事
It was a long time ago and your mom and I barely talk about it.
但我想让你知道 因为…
But I wanted you to know because
我觉得我很难接受 你和菲利克斯要发生…
I think it's part of the reason why I'm having so much trouble
-一部分就是因为这件事 -拜托别再提那个词了
- with the idea of you and Felix having... - Please don't say it again, yeah.
好吧 这是个成年人的决定 但要承担后果
Okay. It's just an adult decision with adult consequences.
我知道你马上就要成年了
And... I know that you're becoming a young adult,
但是…
but...
我想有时候我希望你不要长大 永远都是我的宝贝女儿
I guess sometimes I wish you would just stay my baby girl.
我之前没骗你
I wasn't lying to you.
我只是准备了避孕用具
I got the birth control just to be prepared
-以防我跟菲利克斯决定要… -皮拉尔 如果你真的爱菲利克斯 那你们就应该在一起
- in case Felix and I decided to... - Pilar, if you really love Felix, then you should be together.
就当作你们的恋情不再被禁止了
Consider your relationship un-forbidden.
今晚真是失败
Tonight was a total bust.
我学会的唯一一个新词就是拒绝接受 意思是…
The only new word I learned was "repudiate", which means...
该死
Damnit!
亲爱的 淡定
Babe, just try to relax.
怎么做 你怎么这么淡定
How? How, how are you so chill about this?
这个测验会影响到我们的整个未来 可你似乎并不在意
This test defines our entire futures and yet, you don't seem to care.
好吧 其实它完全不会定义我的未来
Well, actually, it doesn't define my future, like, at all.
我不想读大学
I don't think I'm gonna go to college.
你不想读大学吗
You're not?
今年春天 我的学分就足够毕业了
I have enough credits to graduate. Like, early. Like, this spring.
我有个表亲住在波特兰
And I have a cousin who lives in Portland
她说我可以过去跟她一起住 直到我找到自己的方向
who says I can stay with her until I figure things out.
找到什么方向
Figure what out?
比如工作 我自己的住处
Like, a job, my own place.
等等 你在计划这个学期结束后 搬去波特兰去
Wait, wait, wait, so you're, like, planning on permanently moving to Portland at the end of the semester
可你却没想过也许应该提一下这件事
and you didn't think, maybe, that was worth mentioning?
我提过 我们在一起的第一晚
I did mention it, um. The first night we hung out,
我就说了我在存钱 为了尽快离开克里克伍德
I said I was saving up to get out of Creekwood as soon as possible,
我在这里觉得很憋屈
that I felt stuck here.
我知道那之后我就没再提过这件事
I know I haven't brought it up since.
我们俩的关系发展得很顺利 我不想毁了它
It's just, things have been so amazing between us. I just... I didn't wanna ruin it.
大家伙 宝宝生出来了
You guys! The baby's here!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是在认真地思考 这是个高考词汇
Yeah, yeah. I'm just, um... ruminating.
我们去看小宝宝吧
SAT word. Let's go meet the baby.
他好小啊 我真想捏捏他的小脸
Aw, he's so little. I just wanna squish his face.
得开瓶乔治娜最好的香槟庆祝一下
This calls for Georgina's best bottle of champagne.
那瓶香槟她存了十年了 就为了等到有特别的事情时才拿出来
She's been saving it for "something special" for, like, a decade.
你知道我们能听见你们吧
You know we can hear you, Lake?
我指的是乔治娜的苹果汽酒
I definitely meant Georgina's "sparkling apple cider".
我还是把时间留给你们吧
I'm gonna give you guys a moment.
你得好好闻一闻这个小家伙
Tellin' you, Beans. You gotta get a whiff of this little guy.
刚出生的小宝宝的气味是最棒的
There's nothing in the world like fresh baby.
真希望我隔着屏幕也能闻闻他
Mm, I wish I could smell through the screen.
米娅 我们得挂了 我们得到
Oh, oh, Mia, we have to go. They're moving us
-产科病房♥去了 -我们晚点儿再呼叫你 亲爱的 好吗 我爱你
- to the maternity ward. - We... we'll, we'll call you later, honey. All right? I love you.
感觉好奇怪
Oh, this is so weird.
我有弟弟了 可我甚至都还没当面见过他
I have a brother... and I've never even met him.
我想这就是我想要的吧
I guess this is what I wanted.
留在克里克伍德
Getting to stay in Creekwood.
不如我们去见见他吧
Well... why don't we go meet him?
我说真的 我们可以乘下一班航♥班♥ 在那儿待几天
I'm serious. We can take the next flight out and... stay for a few days.
太好了 待几天 听上去非常棒
Yeah. A few days. That sounds perfect.
就告诉你一声 要是你想吃甜点
I just wanted to tell you there's some bastani in the freezer
冰箱里有巴斯塔尼
in case you wanted a little dessert.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我讨厌自己假装成另一个人的样子
I hate pretending to be someone I'm not.
我知道 抱歉 只是因为法尔扎德 无法理解同性恋的事
I know. I'm sorry. It was only because Farzad would never understand.
我不在乎他理不理解
I don't care... if he understands.
多年来 我一直在想 自己能不能同时做好同性恋
For years, I wondered if it was possible for me
伊朗人和穆♥斯♥林♥
to be gay and Iranian and Muslim.
你和爸爸接受我时
And when you and Baba accepted me,
我终于相信自己可以做到
I finally believed I could be all of those things.
我人生里第一次感受到了自豪
For the first time in my life, I was proud.
可接着 你又不让我表露出来
And then you made me hide again.
我再也不想这样了
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表